Auburn University

Auburn University Employer Reviews

Good working and educating environment for Graduate Student
Graduate Research Assistant (Current Employee), Auburn, ALApril 17, 2014
Great place to get your graduate degree from. Located in a small town in Alabama with friendly people. The graduate and teaching assistantship provided by University for Graduate Students is often enough and satisfactory.
Information Technology Specialist (Former Employee), Auburn, ALApril 17, 2014
Challenging and rewarding. Great work life balance. Pay could be better but you make that back with flexible time for family and stability.
Great Place
intern for a Signal Processing project titled (Former Employee), AuburnApril 15, 2014
Great work place. Comfortable working hours.
Professional and driven co-workers. best part was really the time spent with students to help them with their issues.
Great Student Job
Monitor/Night Shift Supervisor (Current Employee), Auburn, ALMarch 22, 2014
Flexible hours and decent pay. It has been a great student job and there is the ability to advance into a full time opportunity.
Great experience.
Instructor of English (Current Employee), Auburn, ALMarch 13, 2014
Enjoyed the help with scheduling. The other faculty in English were extremely helpful in all ways.
Great University
Undergraduate Research Assistant (Former Employee), Auburn, ALMarch 3, 2014
I am a student in aerospace engineering, and I also do undergraduate research. I have been able to have a lot of great, hands-on experience in the engineering department.
Fun job, very rewarding
Resident Assistant - Full-time (Former Employee), Auburn, ALFebruary 13, 2014
Pros: housing is paid for, and i have my own room
Cons: being woken up at three in the morning to let residents in the building
I have enjoyed being a Resident Assistant for the 2013-2014 school year primarily because of the relationships I have established with my residents. Several of them have told me I am someone they look up to, and I have helped a few of them through personal issues. The least enjoyable part of the job is the paperwork that follows an incident report, – more... but I understand that it is necessary, so I do not mind. I work well with the other RAs and the Hall Director in my building, and we work together to coordinate hall events and floor events. This job has greatly improved my personal skills, and I have received training on conflict resolution and crisis response. – less
Learn a lot while at Auburn University.
Graduate Research Assistant, Operating Systems Lab (Current Employee), Auburn, ALFebruary 3, 2014
It is one of the well known University in South East Conference, with a lot of research opportunities.
I learn in detail about the software development and system management during my academics. Especially, I understood and changed the Hadoop Source code to make the scheduling policy thermal aware, which gave me insight of hadoop framework and also – more... gave me the confidence. – less
Great area for retirement
LEAD PHARMACY TECHNICIAN (Current Employee), Auburn, ALFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: benefits, work environment, and 2 week paid christmas break.
Cons: having someone that believes in your work capablities and standing up for what is right and wrong.
Auburn University is a great place to work depending on what department you are placed within. All jobs have pros and cons, but I hold high respect for those that have a position of leadership and can lead fellow co-workers as well as stand up for their team when needed. I don't feel as though I have that here currently.. I love my job and my co-workers – more... are a pleasure to work with. I currently work with the student population, servicing their pharmacy needs. I enjoy being the mother figure to most of the students away from home and family when they are not feeling their best. As being a lead technician, my day is always full of continual paperwork, filling prescriptions, assisting the pharmacist and teaching pharmacy students the daily operations within a pharmacy before graduating. – less
Rewarding academic setting, great experience
Graduate Teaching Assistant (Current Employee), Auburn, ALJanuary 24, 2014
This was a great place to pursue a graduate degree, and the English Department was very helpful. The department provides its GTAs with invaluable training and experience for teaching or other jobs that require skills such as speaking, presenting, synthesis, planning, multi-tasking, time management, and interpersonal skills.
good place to work
Undergraduate Teaching Assistant (Former Employee), Auburn, AlabamaJanuary 14, 2014
good place to work. Got international exposure via this job. Very helpful co-workers
Graduate Teaching Assistantship
Graduate Teaching Assistant (Current Employee), Auburn, ALJanuary 12, 2014
This was a typical Graduate Teaching Assistantship. I tutored students, helped professors with student assessment, and led class from time to time. Auburn paid for my school.
Temporary College Job
Illustrator (Former Employee), Auburn, ALJanuary 2, 2014
Pros: great college opportunity
Working for the Auburn University Athletic Department illustrating for their new jumbo-tron scoreboard was a fantastic opportunity for me as a student. It was a short-term job, but great while it lasted.
Academic environment. Friendly and fun
Visual Basic/Java application developer (Former Employee), Auburn, ALJanuary 1, 2014
Although not highly paid (I was just an RA at the time), I've learned a whole lot during that period of time.
Assistant
Administrative Support Assistant (Former Employee), Auburn, ALDecember 31, 2013
Pros: sitting down
Cons: short breaks
I assisted the students at Auburn University with receiving their tranascripts.
Productive with amiable environment
Graduate Research Assistant (Current Employee), Auburn, ALDecember 28, 2013
Coopertaive colleagues,
Challenging work environment,
Carrying out research activities
Productive and great work place
Graduate Teaching Assistant (Former Employee), Auburn, ALDecember 20, 2013
Awesome place to work! Great mentors and great room to grow as a professional.
Family oriented
Temporary Employment Services (Current Employee), Auburn, ALDecember 10, 2013
Pros: excellent working hours
Cons: parking
I loved working at Auburn University. Everyone worked together so that we were successful.
many chances to see people with a big name in computer area
Graduate Teaching Assistant (Current Employee), any city in CADecember 8, 2013
Usually work Monday thr Friday and have many chances to see people with a big name in computer area
many good lectures
Good Academic Institute
Graduate Research Assistant (Former Employee), Auburn, ALNovember 17, 2013
Daily research academic activity, Self-studying, design experimental procedure and analysisi

1 2 3 4

About Auburn University

Auburn University (AU or Auburn) is a public university located in Auburn, Alabama, United States. With more than 25,000 students – Read more

Auburn University Photos