Customer centered and technical growth
Assistant Director of University Scholarships (Former Employee) – Auburn, AL – April 2, 2015
• Supervise daily professional, administrative, temporary, and student staff.
• Oversee all technical functions in the office and trouble shoot as needed..
• Maintain and review Donor budgets.
• Awarding, canceling, disbursement, and reporting of funds for Donor funded university scholarships.
• Create and update rules, reports, and Population Selection in Banner.
• Oversee the administration of scholarship publications, website development, event planning, and all staff training.
• Coordinate the participation of the Office of University Scholarships at internal and external function.
• Met with parents/students daily and presented scholarship information to 300+ parent/students monthly.
Meeting and developing new relationships. Technical responsibilities.
Required extensive travel.