Auburn University

Auburn University Employer Reviews

A perfect job to have while attending a university
Resident Assistant (Former Employee), Auburn, ALApril 9, 2012
Pros: free housing, monthly stipend, mixed well with college life
Cons: management sometimes disconnected with others
While my job did not take up very many hours in a week. I was technically on duty and responsible for my residents 24/7. I was responsible for maintaining an orderly community in the residence halls. I facilitated social interaction and group building activities that fit into an academic environment. I learned much about interpersonal communication – more... and how to deal with countless types of challenges. Whenever I disagreed with management, I felt it was my duty to express my concern. We maintained a favorable relationship.

My co-workers were a diverse and exciting bunch of individuals. Our bond strengthened the more we worked together. I would say the most difficult aspect of my job was maintaining a relationship with every resident in my building. 300 people can be difficult to keep track of. The most enjoyable part of my job was interacting with my residents and giving them a proper environment to learn and grow as individuals. – less
Great School and workplace
Procurement Officer (Former Employee), Auburn, ALApril 3, 2012
Motivated staff, fun and productive environment. Loved both attending and being a part of Auburn.
WAR EAGLE!!!!
Housing and Residence Life, Resident Assistant (Former Employee), Auburn, ALMarch 14, 2012
I LOVE THIS SCHOOL. A wonderful place to work and got ot school.
Student Mechanic (Current Employee), Auburn, AlMarch 2, 2012
Pros: flexible time.
Boss is very understanding because he knows we are college students working towards our degrees and he allows us to take off when we need to.
Great learning environment with excellent guidance from Professors.
Stage Manager (student) (Former Employee), Auburn University Theatre DepartmentDecember 2, 2011
Pros: mentors who were very helpful, and good work experience.
Cons: extremely long hours.
Working at Auburn University while I was a student was a wonderful experience. I gained many new skills and was able to work closely with others who have worked in the field professionally. I did not get paid, but feel that the experience was well worth my time and labor.
good learning
Research Assistant (Former Employee), Auburn, ALApril 17, 2014
manageable schedule, broadens our knowledge, good management, flexible schedule to do research.

About Auburn University

Auburn University (AU or Auburn) is a public university located in Auburn, Alabama, United States. With more than 25,000 students – Read more

Auburn University Photos