Founded in 2007, Auction.com, LLC, is the nation’s leading online real estate marketplace, having sold over $30 billion in residential and commercial real estate assets. The company serves a wide variety of real estate customers – from major financial institutions and institutional investors to individual consumers and real estate professionals.
Auction.com's mission is to provide the most trusted online real estate marketplace, making transactions easier and more transparent. The company brings quality assets to the market, making prospective buyers aware of those properties through world-class marketing and leveraging state-of-the-art technology to conduct transactions in a more transparent, efficient manner. Bringing buyers and sellers together on an easy-to-use and transparent platform that leverages the competitive bidding process provides an expedited timeframe for sales while yielding the true market value of any real estate asset.
Auction.com has over 900 employees, and headquarters in Irvine and Silicon Valley, California as well as offices in Austin and Plano, Texas, Atlanta, Denver, New York and Miami.
· Auction.com online platform launched in 2008
· Auction.com iPad app launched in May, 2014
· Buyers from 100+ countries worldwide
· More than $30 billion in residential and commercial properties sold
· More than 165,000 residential and commercial properties sold to date
· In 2014, sales through Auction.com made up approximately 1 percent of all existing home sales
· 35-40 percent of commercial real estate sales through Auction.com represent non-distressed assets
· Largest Transaction to date: $74.5 million – less