Auction.com, LLC

Auction.com, LLC Employee Reviews

Very dynamic fast growing company.
Accounts Payable Supervisor (Former Employee), Irvine, CADecember 13, 2013
Pros: month end lunches
Cons: no defined managerial hierarchy/matrix.
Started as NRPI Inc, to REDC, to Auction.LLC. I started in 2008 with 400 employees through December 2013, with over 1200 employees. Work day consists of supervising three Accounts Payable Specialists, performed reporting and analysis for Asst. Controller/Controller and for Treasury Dept. Was part of the Procurement team that help the transition and implementation of two new Accounting Softwares (Coupa & Intacct). Processed 25-40 invoices daily, created vendor set ups for the AP Team, and processed check runs (350-500 checks cut per month).

What I learned from Auction.com LLC is how to handle time management, being efficient and the ability to adapt to a fast, frenetic environment.

My coworkers were all knowledgable hard working individuals. Whether it was the AP Team, GL Department, Cash Management/Treasury, we all worked well together as a unit.

The hardest part of my job was during the recent implementation of two new Accounting systems. With so many different entities, divisions, sub-divisions, and departments under Auction.com it was challenging at times. Learning the new systems, finding new efficiencies, bugs, short cuts and just overall transition had its challenges.

The most enjoyable part of my job was the overall atmosphere of the office. It was a fast paced, ever changing environment. Although there were many special projects and deadlines, daily and month end duties, it was never boring. Everyday was challenging and different; never repetitive, which made the days go by fast.
Solid company to work for.
Asset Coordinator (Former Employee), Irvine, CADecember 12, 2013
Pros: flexible work schedule, relaxed work environment, employee recognition
Cons: effective communication, lack of quality management
Auction.com, LLC was a solid company to work for before I was laid off December 2013. A typical day for me started early and was very productive throughout the day. The environment was fast-paced and very energetic, I enjoyed it most of the time. Management was good; although open and honest communication lacked considerably. The challenging part about my job was convincing our partnering listing agents to complete certain tasks on-time before the start of auctions. What I enjoyed most about Auction.com, LLC was the working environment and it's relaxed dress code; and they openly rewarded employees for their exceptional contributions and accomplishments to and for the company.