Auction.com, LLC

Auction.com, LLC United States Employee Reviews

Productive and excting work place
Client Coordinator/Real Estate Analyst (Former Employee), Irvine, CAFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short breaks
Auction.com was an exciting place to work. The offices are filled with very nice co-workers and are very team oriented. I learned alot about real estate analytics and Microsoft office applications. I wouldn't say the job was hard. Not much on the job training but you learn fast.
Solid company to work for.
Asset Coordinator (Former Employee), Irvine, CADecember 12, 2013
Pros: flexible work schedule, relaxed work environment, employee recognition
Cons: effective communication, lack of quality management
Auction.com, LLC was a solid company to work for before I was laid off December 2013. A typical day for me started early and was very productive throughout the day. The environment was fast-paced and very energetic, I enjoyed it most of the time. Management was good; although open and honest communication lacked considerably. The challenging part about my job was convincing our partnering listing agents to complete certain tasks on-time before the start of auctions. What I enjoyed most about Auction.com, LLC was the working environment and it's relaxed dress code; and they openly rewarded employees for their exceptional contributions and accomplishments to and for the company.