Auction.com, LLC Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Productive and excting work place
Client Coordinator/Real Estate Analyst (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAFebruary 24, 2015
Auction.com was an exciting place to work. The offices are filled with very nice co-workers and are very team oriented. I learned alot about real estate analytics and Microsoft office applications. I wouldn't say the job was hard. Not much on the job training but you learn fast.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks
Solid company to work for.
Asset Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CADecember 12, 2013
Auction.com, LLC was a solid company to work for before I was laid off December 2013. A typical day for me started early and was very productive throughout the day. The environment was fast-paced and very energetic, I enjoyed it most of the time. Management was good; although open and honest communication lacked considerably. The challenging part about my job was convincing our partnering listing agents to complete certain tasks on-time before the start of auctions. What I enjoyed most about Auction.com, LLC was the working environment and it's relaxed dress code; and they openly rewarded employees for their exceptional contributions and accomplishments to and for the company.
Pros
flexible work schedule, relaxed work environment, employee recognition
Cons
effective communication, lack of quality management

2.7