Auction.com Employee Review

High paced work environment with good pay and high risk.
Contract Specialist (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJune 17, 2013
On a busy day it is like stepping into a whirlwind. The challenge of auction day is exhilarating. The rules and policies can change from day to day to accommodate the sellers requirements and applicable law. I have learned strong customer service skills as well as the ability to remain fluid in my thinking and work habits. Management is a bit top heavy. My co-workers were smart and capable. I like almost everyone. The hardest part of the job is the fear of losing it. Auction.com has a high turn over rate of employees. The most enjoyable part of the job is the sense of accomplishment of doing your part in closing millions of dollars worth of real properties in a very short period of time, very satisfying.
Pros
Good pay and benefits, free lunch on auction day. Good workload(not too slow usually)
Cons
High turnover rate of employees, no toleration of any mistakes even small ones, use Auction.com as a stepping stone or it will use you as one.

Other Auction.com Employee Reviews

Fast Paced Environment
Contract Writer/Auditor/Lead Auditor (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CANovember 10, 2017
This company was by far the best company to work for. I loved working there and miss the job and all the people. I loved the fast paced environment and the ever changing guidelines of the industry. They offered many learning opportunities and continued education by classes at the office.
productive working place
Irvine - VIP account manager (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CANovember 5, 2017
Auction.com is a really great place to work. I have no intentions on leaving the company. if you can relate to change this company is a good place for you.
Pros
good benifits awswome working area etc

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Auction.com. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7