AudaExplore Employee Reviews

Excellent work environment
Valuation Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Milwaukie, ORSeptember 1, 2016
This office had the most pleasant work atmosphere. Management was not only encouraging, but compassionate and sincerely interested in the well being of their employees.
Just a call center now.
Vehicle Valuations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Milwaukie, ORJune 30, 2016
as of late, this company has changed it's culture. It is now a call center staffed with folks that are not experienced in the automotive industry which causes high turnover and sub par work results. Sure anyone call read back a value, but defense of that value with real world applications is non existent. Since December of 2015 when the company was bought out by a group of investors and taken private there was a hiring surge of employees that lack the skills necessary to build trust those who rely on this information to do their job.
Pros
security building
Cons
high turnover . temporary employees, inconsistent management directives.
Flexible company
Operations Analyst (Current Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIJanuary 10, 2016
Not much opportunity for advancement, as this dept is extremely small and coworkers have 20+ years seniority. Company is flexible as it pertains to time off, etc. Most Employees haven't received a raise in years :-(. Management isn't very organized, could communicate better
Fun and understanding work enviornment
Valuation Specialist I (Current Employee) –  Milwaukie, ORDecember 15, 2015
Typical day at work consists of answering phone calls to insurance companies and helping them valuate the price of their clients loss vehicle. Doing TONS of market research on many different cars looking for good comparable vehicles to use. My co-workers and supervisors are amazing. Very understanding people and we all have a great relationship. It's nice to have a drama-free work environment where everyone gets along.
Pros
Work hours
Cons
No room for advancement
You can try
Senior Technical Lead (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 10, 2015
A typical work day starts with Scrum call you have to explain what you did last day what is your plan for today. They do micro management. work culture will be hectic but if you love to do the development you will like it. Best company for beginners.
Difficult and underpaid
Valuation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORMay 20, 2015
In a typical day I jump around from task to task, prioritizing each using extensive client, state and federal regulations.

I learned I can do just about anything thrown my way.

Management is disconnected from the details of the job I perform.

Hardest part of the job is helping people understand the product.

The most enjoyable part of the job is helping a client.
Pros
Great team of coworkers
Cons
pay and benefits
High risk & high reward
Director, Professional Services (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 26, 2015
Difficult management of the company with not enough focus. Significant turnover of senior leadership impacting client relationships.
Pros
Rewards (Financial)
Cons
Unstable
Fast Moving
N/A (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 20, 2014
I've thoroughly enjoyed my time at AudeExplore. The company works hard to deliver new products and exceed customer expectations with current products. The company has a brought future as it works to expand it's product offerings. The executive team has outlined a clear strategy for growth which should provide opportunities for employees long into the future
Great Group but no raises
Technical Support (Call Center)/Intake Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIOctober 7, 2014
We are a great team and I have learned so much during my time here. We love to share information to help each other grow and develop in our careers. They strongly believe in education and helping the poor in the United States and abroad.
Pros
Great group to work with
Cons
No raises
Great workplace
Senior Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 21, 2013
There is no "typical" day at work. I support the executives of the company and all of their direct reports.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Long commute