Audatex Employee Reviews

Great people, poor upper management
Team Lead/Database Developer (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 24, 2017
Not worried about product quality, just lining the upper managements pockets, with know regard for people that actually did the work. No reward for doing great work
Increase in dust, not wages
Technician (Current Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIDecember 16, 2016
Company has gone through a huge layoff. 13% to be exact. the layoff was completely needed. We were part of a consolidation effort in the last year so there was some overlap of my department. My Current position isn't hard. the most enjoyable part of the workday is that I am appreciated verbally by the processes and customers I support. Problem is that the company is also on a "run the business without money" kick. Wage increases are nearly non-existent unless you are unique to some process that cannot survive without you. (not me) Promotions are frozen too. Hiring is halted.
No Raises even for cost of living says I do not need to be better just good enough not to get fired. If I get fired they won't replace me because my manager cannot get approval to replace me. They let go a lot of my peers already so they will likely not replace me either if I leave. When there are no raises, the people at the top still get giant bonuses for cutting costs. You have to love that! Classic "greed is good" mentality. Big wigs like to fly all over the country racking up costs, when they could just teleconference. Now I know why I do not get raises. Goes to flying them around. Teleconference equipment collects dust in the conference room. At least there is an increase in something around here.
Pros
Do whatever you want- No oversight
Cons
No Raises, no reason to be better
N/a
Senior QA Software Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  San Ramon, CAAugust 30, 2016
I wish I still worked there my boss was great. My boss trusted me and my work. Unfortunately the company moved to Salt Lake City, Utah.
Free Coffee
inside sales manager (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 5, 2016
There are mid management people that tried to make it work, the overall demand of performance was unrealistic. People left and with less the expectation was to do more, which is illogical. Overall, logic is missing.
Pros
Coffee
Cons
lack of vision
good pay and great coworkers
Valuation Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIOctober 30, 2013
great place to work every one very nice as well as professional
Constantly increasing daily goals
Senior Subrogation Auditor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 4, 2013
Keep increasing goals with no new techniques or technology to back up the increased productivity expectations. Employees are salary but expected to work regular 11 - 13 hours days. Stay away.
Pros
decent salary
Cons
work/life balance, no training, constant negative emails, few raises
Research Insurance Claims
Valuation Specialist, Specialty Department (Former Employee) –  Clackamas, ORMay 16, 2013
Conduct research including; market surveys of local franchised dealers to determine current values; develop and maintain and update accurate records, possess a systematic, analytical approach to data and data collection and the ability to work to deadlines and prioritize workload.
Sales
Territory Development Manager/CSR (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 28, 2013
Tell us about:

•a typical day at work
•what you learned
•management
•your co-workers
•the hardest part of the job
•the most enjoyable part of the job

DO NOT include any personally identifiable information, such as names
Pros
work
Cons
work