Audi Dallas Employee Reviews

Internet Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  DallasApril 26, 2017
A Typical day consist of phone calls and talking to people. I have learned how to negotiate and close deals. The management for the most part care about you and help whenever needed. They do a lot of training to make sure you can do the sales process to perfection.
Wouldn't Recommend
Administration (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 8, 2016
I've been stuck in the same position for two years despite my requests from management to be considered for a different position within the company. Hours are long and it's nearly impossible to call off in the event of illness, family death, ect. My supervisor is not married and is childless and has zero understanding that sometimes life happens short notice and that work comes secondary to family. Clients are rude and disrespectful. Good luck requesting time off even if it's well in advance, I've actually had to be left behind for a family vacation when I had requested the time off six months in advance because no one would cover me- I should have quit then.The company is excellent as a whole but at the dealership level it is pretty dismal.
Pros
Provides working lunch on Saturdays
Cons
Long hours, minimum compensation, no room to grow, uninvested and uninterested in employee's personal and professional development.
Great place to work and meet high net worth clients
Internet Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 23, 2015
In any given moment of the day you can sell multiple Audi's to a fresh phone call or fresh walk in. The clients at this location come in knowing what they want and the sales people to the managers know exactly what to do for every situation one can imagine.
Pros
High dollar products
Cons
Several sales people have been there 5 plus years
fun workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 26, 2014
face to face sales
uncapped salary
great product
great work environment
Very enjoyable and professional place to work
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 6, 2014
I've enjoyed working with each individual and have had the opportunity to meet their needs in a successful and professional demeanor. The most difficult part of my job is keeping 35 employees on task, but have been able to manage.
Pros
Free soft drinks and snacks from our cafe.