Outlaw Audio, LLC, conveniently located south of Boston at the intersection of Routes 495, 95 and 24, is seeking a team player for our customer support department.
Knowledge and experience with Home Theater/Consumer Electronics is ESSENTIAL. You must possess a strong technical knowledge of current audio equipment, but don’t necessarily have to have experience in selling home theater.
Applicant should have knowledge of the following, which represent the areas from which questions will be derived during the interview process:
- Basic installation of a surround sound receiver without the aid of a user’s manual
- Understand the difference between Dolby and DTS audio formats
- Understand the interaction between various components in home theater system when they are connected together, including set top boxes, streaming content products, and HDMI connections
- General knowledge of different speaker brands and models
- General knowledge of different source component brands and models
- Passion for Home Theater
Skills/Attributes required for this position:
- Excellent written and verbal skills, including outstanding telephone communications
- A polished and articulate professional
- Strong attention to detail and follow through
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to patiently and effectively facilitate customer/company relations
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Works independently while being a team player, no job too small or too large
- Computer literate with the ability to learn new software applications
- The ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Willingness to travel occasionally, including the possibility of international travel
- Ability to lift a minimum of 40 lbs
- Flexible work hours is required, with the ability to attend evening phone conferences to meet global schedules with outside suppliers and management
- Knowledge of web site management is a plus
- Retail electronics experience is a plus
We offer a highly competitive salary, full benefits and real growth potential. If you feel you have the enthusiasm and skill set required to excel in this position, please email your resume as a Microsoft Word document. Please note you MUST include a cover letter describing what makes you a great match for this position, and salary requirements, in order to receive consideration.
Please contact us by email only to receive consideration, no phone calls please.
For more information on Outlaw Audio, please visit us at http://www.outlawaudio.com/