AUDIT Employee Reviews

Great benefits low pay
Program Supervisor I (Current Employee), Huntsville, TexasJuly 29, 2015
Pros: Stable and Secure Job - great benefits
Cons: my commute is 120 miles/day very hard
Texas Department of Criminal Justice is a great place to work if you are local. If you commute, the compensation is less desirable then.
Deloitte Audit - Best department!
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 28, 2015
I enjoyed working in Audit, I had the best co-workers, great team work, wonderful environment. Management is the best and your hard work is always valued and appreciated.
Productive and creative
Analyst (Current Employee), Silver Spring, MDMarch 19, 2015
Audit is a fun thing to do.One way to schedule audits more effectively is to give top priority to those areas that present the highest risk to the company.
easy and boring
Front desk clerk and night (Former Employee), moss point,msMarch 5, 2015
the job lacked excitement or chance for growth. i could always count on my day normally being the same. it would only change if we had a lot of reservations but that was all handled before i came in except for the late arrivals
A/R Receivables Company
Customer Service (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLJanuary 8, 2015
Cell phone receivables company with entertaining collectors.
Audit
Housekeeping,auditor (Former Employee), Oneonta, NYOctober 29, 2014
Overnight work. It's generally slow. Few arrivals. Easy due to quietness. Most work done via computer.
Audit (Former Employee), West Palm BeachOctober 29, 2014
Pros: lunch
Cons: short breaks
Prepare audit reports for the company. The company was involved in Hedge Operations.
Productive work days in a great office environment.
Administrative Specialist/Receptionist (Current Employee), Conyers, GAAugust 2, 2014
Pros: nice work environment, great upper management
Cons: 30 minute lunch, no breaks, sitting all day, low pay
ASI is totally paperless and all employees work with 2 screen monitors. At first this was very challenging, but now I can't imagine doing my job without 2 of them. The clerical staff is divided into teams, depending on which clients you are assigned. We have Team Leaders, which seems to be working. The hardest part of my job is dealing with disgruntled owners. No one likes to be in an accident, and we have to insure them that we will process their claim as quickly as possible.The most enjoyable part of my job is all day. I am also the receptionist, so I get to greet everyone!!
Audit Services is a very repitious position.
Customer Service/Dispatcher (Current Employee), Conyers, GAApril 14, 2014
Cons: micromanaged
Although, the people are great, the work is very monotonous and demanding. There is a possibility of being yelled at by folks on the phone which is nerve wrecking.
had a good time working with people.
work with hand held computer (Former Employee), columbia, scOctober 29, 2013
Pros: every one should be able to afford they on lunch.
Cons: make sure all breaks is taken in reasonal time
my job experience with the company was I learn a whole lot about shipping and receiving and sorting learning how to work with people in a close net area.
Very responsible working enviornment
Front Desk Audit (Current Employee), East Hartford, CTAugust 6, 2013
I make sure the hotel guest feel safe while I work overnight. I close out all the finacial aspects including revenue of the hotel. I've learned patience and resposiblility consisdering that while working the audit I am the only employee in the entire hotel. Working with co-workers is always fun, we work together to ensure guest safety as well as making sure our guests return to our hotel with consistancy in our customer service skills. The hardest part of this job or any job that I have had is multitasking I like to ensure that each customer is given the same customer service even if the phones are ringing and packages are in the middle of being shipped or taken away and if there are numerous people at the front desk. Staying possitive and being patience is how I overcome those busy work moments. The most enjoyable part of my job has to be my coworkers I feel comfortable work enviornments are wonderful they are truly the differance between liking and loving your job.
Good working atmosphere
I&E Technician (Current Employee), Frierson, LaJuly 7, 2013
Pros: on my own to troubleshoot and learn
Cons: no oppurtunities to take any training courses
PSI was a good starter job, had alot of training and time to learn the craft. Spent a year working as a raustabout, and about two years as a instrumentation tech. Got oppurtunities to train several others and at times over several audit crews. It was a good learning experience
Review of post-payment bills w/hosp. chts. for accuracy in charging.
Nurse Audit Spec. (R.N.) (Former Employee), Newark, NJMay 22, 2013
Pros: work at your own pace.rec. work by mail&return same way, then paid.
Cons: none that i can recall...
Loved the job, and because of being a Nurse Audit Specialist for that particular company; I was given the opportunity and di work with a Major insurance company doing same type of work for nearly 10 years; until department was 'rolled-over' to another area, where retired police officers instead of R.N.'s reviewed the Medical Records with the post-payment itemized hospital bill.
Overall, was a GREAT!!!! position, while it lasted.
Thank you for inquiring.
I learned a lot of experience of audit
Auditor II (Former Employee), TaiwanMay 21, 2013
I handled auditing, tax certification, tax return and measuring all financial operations including financial statements, expenses, and requests
Distribution in Apparel Industry
Quality Assurance Supervisor UPC/Asn Supervisor (Former Employee), Secaucus NJApril 1, 2013
10 hours day. Beong able to work under presure,completely flexible, adaptable. Working closely with mangement. I've had the opportunity to work with different groups fo people and always enjoyed all aspects of my experiences.
productive and friendly
Desk Clerk (Former Employee), Ridgeland, MSFebruary 12, 2013
Pros: speaking word of encouragement
Cons: short breaks
quite and caring with beautiful smiles

co-workers are friendly and fun ; everyone works together

the most challenging part of the job is a failure in the system on stormy days

learning the system was not hard at all

management was helpful at time
production line
Impregnation Processor (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INSeptember 26, 2012
Pros: always had work to do
Cons: short breaks
environment with other hard workers
co-workers hard working
castings for transmissions
auditing
train new employees
Sam's Club
Grocery Supervisor/Cross (Current Employee), Rochester, MNJuly 17, 2012
Typical work day includes reviewing sales and productivity to increases sales.
free breakfast
Front desk Clerk (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKJuly 10, 2012
Pros: paycheck
Cons: working conditions, intimidation.
This job was a tedious job. It was filled with trouble, and unhappy guests and unhappy employees. My night consisted of running reports, tending to guests needs, and ch. in/out of guests. I learned how to run reports, and keep inventory control, and doing exactly what the boss told us to do. There was no hard part of job.
Auditor
Revenue Recover Auditor (Former Employee), Kansas City, KansasApril 26, 2012
• Audit packages
• Develop an understanding for equipment (i.e. scanner, enter/update information in computers)
• Load/unload trucks
• Perform accurately in placing particular items in correct designations