AUDIT Employee Reviews

Audit Services Inc
Automotive Administrative Specialist (Former Employee) –  Conyers, GASeptember 28, 2016
A typical day would involve calling other car insurance agencies, and trading wreck information, as well as getting missing information from them, about wrecks involving their insured. I learned how to do a job that involves speaking to other companies over the phone, bettered my data entry skills. Management was ok, they were friendly for the most part. Co-workers I didn't really speak to much, kind of kept to myself. Hardest part was getting into the right pace to meet your quota for the day. Most enjoyable was just getting out of the house.
Assist Audit Director day to day/Team 23 auditors, fun place to work
Audit Assistant (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORAugust 31, 2016
I learned so much as an audit assistance. I learned the financial part of the business. Learned about what you can and cannot do while working for a corporation. Assistant Audit director & her managers in their roles and day to day responsibilities. Learned how to use "outlook" and manage multiple calendars, inboxes simultaneously, and I did it very well! Learned about expense reporting and system reporting while being an Audit assistant.

Loved working for the team and to get everyone out of their 'shell' I would place a huge jar of candy "chocolates" at my desk and that's the way I got the team to collaborate and mingle within a focused atmosphere.
Pros
building for humanity, summit events, golf, team bonding, bowling
Cons
audit projects- some were difficult & hard to finish
Family owned company
Sales Audit Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Woodmere, OHNovember 19, 2016
Wonderful company to work for. Employed many at major malls at the men's clothing companies. Very sad that after so many years in business the company has only one store open.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
short breaks
Fast paced company
Encounter Data Specialist/Claims Adjudicator (Current Employee) –  Naperville, ILJune 28, 2016
This company has been a great place to work for over the last 13+ years. I have grown in this company and have moved from customer service to claims adjudication and then on the encounter data and audits. I have multiple experience in all of these catagories. I just feel that it's time for an atmospheric change.
Sales Audit Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Woodmere, OHOctober 28, 2016
Even though there is only one location still currently open, this was a fun place to work and very professional atmosphere.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
breaks
Great work environment.
Staff (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXDecember 15, 2016
I'm only filing this out because I'm being forced to. "Audit" is not even an employer. a great day. is the way. bring home.
Good place to have an internship
Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 7, 2016
Smart people that are busy but work on projects applicable across the financial service realm. A lot of exposure to diverse projects.
Awesome Experience
Dispute Nurse (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 3, 2016
Having done PPS for so long, auditing was the easiest job to have, I was able to review MDS/PPS assessments through palmetto at home, and all the information the company sent to confirm the billing for that RUG level. It was a self managed position, and I was the first dispute audit nurse for National Audit, which is now Scioinspire, located out of Jacksonville Florida. the most difficult part of the job was tracing down the ADL scores within any given week if ADL sheets were not sent and depending of nursing notes and other information provided through the many pages reviewed to find that information. The most enjoyable part of the job was finding the discrepencies, in order to ensure that facilities were aware that claims could not be made for example for isolation, whenever documentation showed that patient was ambulatory throughout the hallway, as those on isolation should not be in the hallway... It requires facilities to go back and take a look at accuracy of their MDS/PPS claims. It is a learning experience well worth the time to research.
Pros
see above
Cons
see above
very enjoyable work and pleasant co-workers
Administrative Assistant-Human Resources (Former Employee) –  Labadie, MOJanuary 15, 2016
Loved the variety of work and the cooperation that was present among all employees.

Everyone was very supportive of each other and willing to share their knowledge.

I learned a lot from both my supervisor there and others in the company.
Pros
great cooperation and sharing of knowledge among co-workers
Great
Auto Claims Auditor / Appraiser / Estimator (Current Employee) –  Conyers, GAApril 26, 2016
Love working for Auto Sport I relocated to another state and was offered another positions the only reason why I left job.
claim representative (Current Employee) –  Conyers, GAJanuary 24, 2016
A typical day at work is very productive. The hardest part is actually sitting for 8 hours and doing the same thing over and over again but for the most part it's a job.
Enjoy challenging and rewarding work environment.
Senior Director (Former Employee) –  Washington DC, USAAugust 31, 2015
Enjoy creating order out of chaos
Turn around a failing project
Changing IT Department
Enjoy to explore new challenges and non routine tasks
Expertise in problem solving and decision making
Information Systems Security
Project Management
Dealing with CXO
Pros
Fun
Cons
Sleepless nights
Learning
Regis (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 12, 2015
This job is great for extra income while you are going to School the Insurance is not good and dont pay much.
Co-Workers are great to work with some of the manager could use some improvement but it start with higher Management first then the company with be a better place to work.
Pros
Parttime work
Cons
breaks to short
Productive work days in a great office environment.
Administrative Specialist/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Conyers, GAAugust 2, 2014
ASI is totally paperless and all employees work with 2 screen monitors. At first this was very challenging, but now I can't imagine doing my job without 2 of them. The clerical staff is divided into teams, depending on which clients you are assigned. We have Team Leaders, which seems to be working. The hardest part of my job is dealing with disgruntled owners. No one likes to be in an accident, and we have to insure them that we will process their claim as quickly as possible.The most enjoyable part of my job is all day. I am also the receptionist, so I get to greet everyone!!
Pros
Nice work environment, Great Upper Management
Cons
30 minute lunch, no breaks, sitting all day, low pay
Review of post-payment bills w/hosp. chts. for accuracy in charging.
Nurse Audit Spec. (R.N.) (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJMay 22, 2013
Loved the job, and because of being a Nurse Audit Specialist for that particular company; I was given the opportunity and di work with a Major insurance company doing same type of work for nearly 10 years; until department was 'rolled-over' to another area, where retired police officers instead of R.N.'s reviewed the Medical Records with the post-payment itemized hospital bill.
Overall, was a GREAT!!!! position, while it lasted.
Thank you for inquiring.
Pros
Work at your own pace.Rec. work by mail&return same way, then paid.
Cons
None that I can recall...
Great benefits low pay
Program Supervisor I (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, TexasJuly 29, 2015
Texas Department of Criminal Justice is a great place to work if you are local. If you commute, the compensation is less desirable then.
Pros
Stable and Secure Job - great benefits
Cons
my commute is 120 miles/day very hard
Good working atmosphere
I&E Technician (Current Employee) –  Frierson, LaJuly 7, 2013
PSI was a good starter job, had alot of training and time to learn the craft. Spent a year working as a raustabout, and about two years as a instrumentation tech. Got oppurtunities to train several others and at times over several audit crews. It was a good learning experience
Pros
On my own to troubleshoot and learn
Cons
No oppurtunities to take any training courses
free breakfast
Front desk Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 10, 2012
This job was a tedious job. It was filled with trouble, and unhappy guests and unhappy employees. My night consisted of running reports, tending to guests needs, and ch. in/out of guests. I learned how to run reports, and keep inventory control, and doing exactly what the boss told us to do. There was no hard part of job.
Pros
paycheck
Cons
working conditions, intimidation.
productive and friendly
Desk Clerk (Former Employee) –  Ridgeland, MSFebruary 12, 2013
quite and caring with beautiful smiles

co-workers are friendly and fun ; everyone works together

the most challenging part of the job is a failure in the system on stormy days

learning the system was not hard at all

management was helpful at time
Pros
speaking word of encouragement
Cons
short breaks
Distribution in Apparel Industry
Quality Assurance Supervisor UPC/Asn Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Secaucus NJApril 1, 2013
10 hours day. Beong able to work under presure,completely flexible, adaptable. Working closely with mangement. I've had the opportunity to work with different groups fo people and always enjoyed all aspects of my experiences.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AUDIT. Our community is ready to answer.