DIGITAL MARKETING COORDINATOR ($30-45K + Bonus)
Auditwerx, a leading provider of SSAE 16 SOC 1, AT 101 SOC 2, and SOC 3 audit engagements is currently looking for an Audit Manager to join the team and assist in the management of our staff of auditors and assist in the auditing of our clients.
At Auditwerx, our team members are our greatest resource. We recognize that our success is dependent upon the invaluable knowledge and expertise that each member offers. We have cultivated our environment to maximize individual potential by encouraging ingenuity, personal growth and initiative. Our collective goal is to provide our clients a finished product and service experience that is unrivaled. We are able to continuously meet this goal through our unique balance of synergy and autonomy. The ideal Digital Marketing Coordinator will meet most, if not all of the minimum requirements and have extensive experience with all of the essential duties listed below:
1. Updates web content using content management tool. Online channels include company websites, blogs and social media.
2. Assists with marketing and advertisings campaign set-up and execution using marketing automation tool(s).
3. Manages email lists and content/image library.
4. Maintains project schedules and job lists based on a defined marketing and SEO strategy. Completes assigned tasks within a deadline.
5. Monitors discussion forums and notifies management of issues and response needs.
6. Creates frequent posts “updates” to various social media and blog sites.
7. Works collaboratively with internal and external marketing teams, interdisciplinary teams, designers, and writers.
8. Provides light design support and ensures adherence to brand standards for basic company announcements and promotions.
9. Assists with trade shows and special events.
10. Provides project management support for defined initiatives using outside agency resources. Examples: a brochure project or a video project.
11. Ensures quality assurance of all projects, with strong attention to detail and a thorough understanding of the benchmark of the brand.
12. Identifies and contributes to the creation of new digital content.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Communications, Advertising or Journalism.
2. Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in marketing and/or communications preferably in digital marketing.
3. Demonstrated success with a variety of communication vehicles including web, email promotion, and traditional service/product collateral.
4. Proficient in WordPress, and Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
5. Basic skills in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro, Indesign and Flash).
6. Experience with InfusionSoft is highly preferred, but other marketing automation tools are acceptable.
7. Copywriting skills are preferred.
8. This position will report directly to the Director of Business Development & Client Relations
- Generous compensation package
- Health insurance paid 100% for employee and 50% for all dependents
- Dental, vision, and life insurance paid 100% for employees
- HSA- allows participants to contribute funds on a pre-tax basis which may be used for eligible medical expenses
- Educational assistance/sponsorship- work related certifications, credentials, CPE and professional memberships are paid in full by Auditwerx
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Seven paid holidays per year
- Unparalleled annual bonus plan based on company and individual performance