- Audividi is a venture-backed software development firm based in China with a presence in Silicon Valley, focusing primarily on real-time audio and video applications.
- Audividi is currently looking for 2 part-time software engineers in the U.S. to assist in product testing for 2 of our iOS/Android mobile real-time video chat applications.
- Recruit and organize a small public beta test (about 50 testers)
- Maintain a group of fans for 2 of our mobile applications. We anticipate this type of test to happen a few times in the year.
- Communicate with users and provide technical support
- Provide more in-depth information about user failure to RD team
- Perform network packet capture on the server remotely
- Hook up Android phone to a PC to retrieve internal diagnostics info
- Emergency response to data center warning (Pass warning to technical lead or network admin)
- Minimum B.S. in Computer Science or the equivalent
- Robust knowledge of Google WebRTC
- Familiar with Android and iOS programming (Java/Objective C)
- Familiar with video and audio codec and acoustic echo cancellation
- Knowledge of Mandarin is a plus
Silicon Valley + Telecommuting