Audrain Medical Center

Audrain Medical Center Employer Reviews

Job functions
LCSW-MSW Licensed Clinical Social Worker (Former Employee), Mexico, MOAugust 19, 2013
Pros: i was a self starter, used my marketing skills.
Cons: the hospital mental health unit closed due to medicare and medicaid cuts.
I worked in a rural community hospital as admissions, discharges, and transfer therapist. I marketed the entire area for individuals needing short term Psychiatric Hospitalization and Medication Management.
Busy receptionist position
Radiology Receptionist (Former Employee), Mexico, MOAugust 16, 2013
Pros: pdo, weekends off
Cons: it wasn't full-time, due to hospital cutbacks there were few raises and eventually layoffs.
I worked at the hospital for 5 years and I enjoyed my time there very much. I worked with great staff and supervisors. Everyday there was busy and full of challenges. A typical day would evolve answering phones, faxing reports, assisting patients and staff, filing, scheduling appointments, ordering exams and whatever I could do to assist someone to – more... get the job done. – less
I have been away from this compay for several years.
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Mexico, MOMarch 15, 2013
Day to day I worked as a IV technician preparing medications for inpatients in a hospital setting.
Healthcare
Registrar/Medicare Billing Specialist (Current Employee), Mexico, MOOctober 14, 2012
I have obtained education and experience while at AMC working in the heathcare industry.
Fun work environment
Patient Care Tech (Former Employee), Mexico, MOAugust 7, 2012
Pros: example: free lunches, etc.
Cons: example: short breaks, healthcare, etc.
Worked in Ambulatory Services Unit. This was an outpatient surgery unit involving many different minor surgeries. Learned many multitasking skills, team work skills, hospital operations. Co-workers were great at working together and teaching new medical skills. Enjoyed every aspect of this job. Very fast paste and helped me with patient care skills.