AUGMENTATION, INC

AUGMENTATION, INC Employee Reviews

NOT good
Contract employee at Thorlabs Quantum Electronics (Former Employee), Jessup, MDJune 16, 2015
If I had a choice I would not have accepted the osition from Augmentation. I ended up doing the work of at LEAST two people,...and I had no one to reach out to,...once on the job Augmentation disavowed all knowledge of my original posting and hung me out to dry.
Entry level labor.
Meter Installation Technician (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDMarch 3, 2015
Pros: better than a kick in the pants!
Cons: sketchy neighborhoods are on the menu.
This is contract labor. Base level employees are cogs in the machine and treated accordingly. Show up, do your work, collect your check. The company does not lead you on in this regard; everything is on the table. The work is steady but for a fixed contract term. The job is the same every day with just enough variability to keep it interesting.
Disaster Assistant
Help Line Disaster Assistant (Former Employee), Largo, MDMarch 19, 2014
Disaster Assistant
Answer phones
Entering Data in CPU
High pace volume of calls
Great entry level opportunity
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee), Frederick, MDDecember 10, 2013
I was fortunate to be given the opportunity to learn the basics of Human Resources at Augmentation, Inc. The most fulfilling part of the job was actually providing suitable employment for candidates. Most of them were very thankful for the opportunity to return to work. The worst part of the job was having to tell the candidate that they were not chosen for the position. Most of them handled it well, but relaying bad news to someone is never pleasant.
Good Communications Company
Market Logistic Specialist (Former Employee), Washington, DCAugust 23, 2013
Pros: learning new advance communication equipment.
Cons: terrific.
A communications company within the greater city of Washington, DC. I learned new communications equipment. I enjoyed supporting the technicians with supplies to preform their daily jobs. I became more at eased at turning in equipment for repair and having ready equipment on hand. All due to my military experience in logistical management.
I thouht that the company was poorly managed unfortunately.
Contractor (Former Employee), College Park, MarylandAugust 15, 2013
Pros: pay was good.
Cons: erratic hours
Though the head supervisors tried to do their best at keeping everyone on board, I think that they should have made early examples of bad behaviors so that individuals would take the job seriously. In not doing so, many individuals felt as if it was a joke and there was no reprecussions for their lack of respect towards the work, job and supervisors so that increased more and more as others saw it.

AUGMENTATION, INC Salaries