Aultman Hospital Employee Reviews

Decent place to work
Laundry Worker (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHAugust 5, 2017
I worked in the laundry department when I was younger had a nice experience there wish I would have stayed there I was young and stupid but I have grown up since then
Pros
Relaxed environment
Cons
The handling of Sheets. At times could be messy
great safe, clean up to date work enviorment
Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Canton, OHJuly 14, 2017
Very well keep facilities and much education provided and required monthly to maintain current with changes and updates. Push for RN's to be BSN with no real advancement after acquiring BSN and no tuition reimbursement except discount rate to go to their college.
Work
Lead Guest Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHJuly 1, 2017
Started out good, people that I worked with where greats. Other staff where rude and mean. I did enjoy the time cause of all the friends I made and still keep in contact with.
Excellent place of employment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHJune 10, 2017
Aultman hospital is an excellent hospital with an excellent President and ceo. Management team is very good at improving all aspects of the health care services.
Pros
Gym on site
Cons
N/a
lots of perks such as jean days, pot luck, contest
Claims Processor (Biller) (Current Employee) –  Canton, OHMay 31, 2017
very faced paced daily
how to work together as a team and support each other
management work very close with us providing support and updated changes with medical insurance companys and practices who we support.
work culture very is low key but very supportive
no hard part of day
loving your job and feeling satisfied with giving 100 %
LOVE my hospital
RN (Current Employee) –  Canton, OHMay 28, 2017
Aultman is what you make of it, MEANING, that is a large facility and at first it can be easy to feel like a number. After settling in, if you want it to be a work family, that will happen. TONS of opportunity for people with a positive attitude. I don't see many Debbie Downers advance here, regardless of their experience.

Hardest part of the job is feeling like you don't have the resources or time to get the patients where you'd like them to be all the time, medically. I feel like that's a global nursing issue, and not specific to Aultman.

Most enjoyable part is the education offered to me. Aultman has made me the nurse my prior facility never could have. It really speaks to our hospital and it's Magnet status.

Management is per floor. I have had great ones, and awful ones. Again, a universal issue.

I always get a lunch break and I always get to urinate, if that tells you anything.
Pros
Culture. Education. Benefits. Perks. PAY.
Cons
Always short staffed. Advancement can be about who you know.
Great Benefits
Cashier (Current Employee) –  OhioMay 12, 2017
Staffing is always short in many areas; Benefits are wonderful; Employees work are to provide the best experience possible; Parking needs to be improved
nice place to work
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHApril 28, 2017
day starts at 7:00am . Would start off seeing assignment and set the operating room up. Then would call for the next patient. Get the previous patient to the recovery room. Clean the room and get it set up for the next patient.
Pros
great staff
Good place to work.
Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHApril 14, 2017
Aultman hospital was a good place to work. The culture was very patient driven. The management was pretty good, and the atmosphere was for the most part positive.
Excellent staff
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHApril 8, 2017
Enjoyed the co-workers and ability to move positions within the facility. Emergency department was well managed with many opportunities to move into charge position or upper management.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Under staffed
Good
Housekeeping Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHMarch 16, 2017
I enjoyed working at aultman hospital in housekeeping. I worked there for 7years and the benefits and pay are very good. It's a very clean hospital and the staff works together to keep it that way
Fast pace
Student Intern (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHMarch 15, 2017
I do not work here, but my clinical hours were great. I always had something to do and was never bored. I would love to work here. All of the patient's are fun and full of energy, except for the elderly.
Not your typical tech job
CPhT (Current Employee) –  Canton, OHMarch 1, 2017
We have a lot of technology based work, at times it is very stressful. It also very rewarding and overall a great place to work. I have learned a great deal about the pharmacy profession in my 13 years at Aultman Hospital.
Patient Oriented
Patient Accounts Representative (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHFebruary 13, 2017
Aultman was a great place to work! I only left there because I was supposed to move, the plans fell through.

Aultman is committed to their patient care and great customer service!

I loved my job. Love working with the public and helping them with what they didn't understand about the billing cycle......
Pros
Could pay my bills with my paychecks.....I needed that option.
Cons
Parking is an issue but, you deal with it.
productive
Inventory Control Manager (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHFebruary 8, 2017
great work culture with great people. fast paced environment managers that work with the employees enjoyed meeting new people with all the different vendors i had to deal with.
Pros
great people
Cons
outsourcing
I love Aultman
LPN (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHFebruary 1, 2017
What a place for LPNs, I have never felt more appreciated. The environment is wonderful and I never met an unfriendly staff member. Lots of opportunity to continue education.
Hospital and Homecare
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHJanuary 18, 2017
Good benefits package / job security: well known in the community / lots of perks for their employees / close to home / several different areas of care offered
Pros
Stable work environment
Cons
Better communication
Poor management
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHNovember 9, 2016
Worst management I've seen anywhere benifits are good but overall job is overrated your first to get thrown under bus by any higher up! Just beware of this place
Pros
Benifits
Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  4 SouthOctober 17, 2016
I really enjoyed my experience working at Aultman Hospital. They treat their nurses well and the pay/benefits are very competitive. I worked on a tough floor but was able to learn so much. I grew tremendously as a nurse from the experience I got at Aultman.
Excellent place to work
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Canton, OHOctober 9, 2016
Cannot say enough about the staff I work with and manager. Always there and willing to help! Some of the most friendly people you will ever meet.