Auntie Anne's Preztels Employee Reviews

It was a good first job experience.
Auntie Anne’s employee (Current Employee) –  Winchester, VirginiaOctober 4, 2017
It showed me the workplace, and now I am very I used to working. I think that I was pretty good at the job and it was very easy. I followed orders very well and learned fast.
Pros
Free pretzel
Fast paced and fun!
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Portage, MISeptember 30, 2017
I've loved working at Auntie Anne's. You have to deal with nasty customers at times, but that is to be expected. Only apply for this job if you enjoy being busy all the time, and you dont mind breaking a sweat! ;)
Pros
Free pretzels, great coworkers
Cons
Very busy, low pay
Some good people
Shift Manager/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Fairview Heights, ILSeptember 29, 2017
Management was terrible, I worked their for almost 2 years and I still didn't get the respect that I deserved. Management only care about themselves..
Pros
I became a shift manager, so I got to gain experience from that.
Cons
Too much Drama
Productive and fun workplace
Manager (Current Employee) –  Stroudsburg, PASeptember 24, 2017
The people are very nice and pleasant to work with. The job is quite fast paced some days. It can be very slow on others. It is a relatively easy job.
Fun workplace, Friendly coworkers
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Valley Stream, NYSeptember 11, 2017
Just do the job and you'll be fine. Its a pretty simple job, put pretzels in the front oven, make drinks, make sure your station is clean, refill drinks.
Pros
Fun place to work
Cons
Short Breaks
Decent place of employment
Employee (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, TNSeptember 8, 2017
The general manager is a very sweet lady, and very relaxed. The new assistant is pretty laid back and very sweet. One of the shift managers is very stressful to work with. A single typical day is usually pretty laid back. High stress times are at the beginning of the month with a secret shopper, and during holidays.
Pros
After 90 days you get a quarter raise, and every year you are employed you get a quarter raise.
Cons
The shift leader is very stressful and can be difficult to get along with at times.
Fast fresh pretzels.
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Panama City, FLSeptember 3, 2017
Low staffed, and raises are rare, but company itself has great product and great ideas. Fast paced environment. Limited hours to crew members. Friendly staff.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Salary
Auntie Anne's is a easy job but you have to be kind to costumers and try to sell
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Valley Stream, NYAugust 30, 2017
It's kind of challenging but the coworkers can be nice just do your job and you'll be fine the manager can be nice the supervisors are strict sometimes annoying
Pros
Free food for workers
Cons
Brakes are short
It as great!
Auntie Anne's crew member/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TXAugust 27, 2017
It was simply amazing, great coworkers and just about everything else! The days they give you off if you ask are most of the time a complete yes, very genuine!
Pros
You are working with one big family
Cons
A little bit of drama here and there.
Pretzel Making
Manager/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Charlton, MAAugust 24, 2017
Auntie Anne's on the Mass Pike tended to be busier than another. Constantly making pretzels or making sure pretzels didn't get hard. Most enjoyable part was opening in the morning and making the pretzel dough and making pretzels first thing; always fresh. Hardest part of the job was trying to keep up with making pretzels on busy days and being able to accommodate for allergies. Work environment was good. Store was in between McDonald's and Fresh City. The building had a lot of employees.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Business
Fun and friendly place to work. Coworkers were always willing to help.
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEAugust 23, 2017
I would recommend this job for students or someone's 1st job. Also great for college students. They work well with your school schedule. It's also great for retirees .
About the job
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Nashua, NHAugust 19, 2017
Its a good forst job but other than that it isn't a job you shold see yourself at longer then 2 years. Most of the time it's slow and no one comes and the staff is like bekng at high school
Pros
Free pretzels
Auntie Annes
Auntie Anne's (Former Employee) –  Christiana, DEAugust 17, 2017
Working at this job was a very good learning experience for myself. Learning how to work with others and deal with difficult situations with customers.
Fun workplace
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Montclair, CAAugust 15, 2017
A typical day of work at Auntie Anne's Pretzels, as an employee, you would arrive and begin to prepare all of the ingredients needed to make the dough and assemble the pretzels.I learned how to toss the dough into the pretzel shape and how to properly time the expiration of the food. The management was a bit disorganized when it came to the scheduling of its' employees. The hardest part of the job was learning how to get the pretzel shape and length correct. The most enjoyable part was preparing everything. At the end of the night with the last batch of food, the employees were allowed to take some home if desired.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Poorly organized workplace
Good for younger, first time workers
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Eatontown, NJAugust 14, 2017
I enjoyed working at Auntie Annes when I was a teenager in high school simply needing money for gas and car insurance, however that expired for me as I got older.
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
Pressure for sales
Good place to work with occasional group outings
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  North Chesterfield, VAAugust 9, 2017
Typically we would work in groups of two-three during the week and in groups of four or more during the weekend and there are two different shifts the morning and the night.
I learned how to talk better with people.
Management is pretty good the managers treat you like family.
The hardest part of the job would be remembering the prices.
In my opinion the the most enjoyable part of the job is closing because we're allowed to listen to our music while we clean.
Productive place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCAugust 5, 2017
I worked there six year's. Even though it was hot and fast paced, it was a lot to experience. Didn't have many chances to drink water or have snack
Pros
Benefits, pay weekly
Cons
Work conditions, fast pace
company is fine
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 21, 2017
the company is a good company to work for. however some of the mangers that work for the company is the reason I quit. overall, if the hire new mangers the job would have great.
Pros
free prezel every shift
Cons
if not full time no healthcare
Family Life
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Dawsonville, GAJuly 10, 2017
Everyone becomes like family the second you walk in the door. Management was okay but could have been better. I loved my job and enjoyed every day I worked, but pay wasn't very good and not many hours available
Great side job that helps with extra money.
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 3, 2017
Auntie Anns is a great job for students who need extra money and for those who love pretzels! Aunties usually have a great staff that motivates each other. At least that's how it was for me.