Auntie Anne's

Auntie Anne's Employee Reviews

It's all right at best
Crew Member (Former Employee), San Marcos, TXMay 5, 2015
Pros: Coworkers, flexible scheduling
Cons: Pay, management
Food service industry at a really busy retail outlet is probably the worst. It has very hectic periods of business and then the slow days, as well. It's a fairly easy position that allows you to move up quickly due to the high employee turnover. During my six month stay there, management changed three times. The coworkers were an eccentric group of individuals, but it was a decent place to work if you really needed a job.
Productice and fast paced workplace
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee), Paramus, NJApril 26, 2015
Worked with a small group of people who functioned as a well oiled machine to provide consistent customer service with quality specialty products.
Excellent for your first job
Crew Member (Current Employee), Commerce, CAApril 20, 2015
Pros: The aroma, nice customers, easy job
Cons: no benefits even if you've worked there for 5+ years
This job is fantastic for people looking for their first job or a second part time job. Auntie Anne's is all about customer service and rolling pretzels. I learned to work well under pressure but still have fun while doing it. The hardest part about this job is dealing with aggressive customers who give you the hardest time over a pretzel order mistake.
Great first time job
Shift leader (Former Employee), williamsville, nyApril 2, 2015
This is a great place to work for a college student with a busy schedule. Everything was very flexible, and hours were always available.
fun envirment and fast passed
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOMarch 20, 2015
Pros: fun and kind of easy going
Cons: to much drama with high school kids
good job for a first time job. it teaches you responsibility and how to work with customer. the day consist of rolling and running register. the employees are fun until all the drama starts.
easiest job ever
Cashier (Current Employee), Douglasville, GAMarch 20, 2015
love co workers, not enough money to live off, a job for someone in high school. Usually pretty easy going until the holidays. The pay sucks you get no raise
bad management
cashier/counter worker (Former Employee), Marlborough, MAMarch 17, 2015
not ran in a orderly manner band management not willing to appricate there had working employees qualit of the food served is over priced. they cant keep any workers because the place is a mess
Unorginized and unfriendly work
Shift Leader/Manager (Former Employee), Waynesboro, PAMarch 17, 2015
Pros: free meals
Cons: one ten min break every eight hours
Poor management and no teamwork was involved in this business. the owners of the store was rude an did name calling to employees. no structure or organization at all. very disappointed in the three years I was employed there.
current
Baker (Current Employee), lithonia, GAMarch 2, 2015
Customer service and food prep is all in a day of work. i also unload trucks and organize all shipment. I open daily to prep all food to get the day started.
Very fun and exciting work environment
Shift Leader/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Milford, DEFebruary 23, 2015
I enjoyed being able to expand my job duties and responsibilities at this job. All my co-workers are really good friends of mine now. I met a lot of different kinds of people, I mean its inside of a Wal-Mart. Overall, this was my favorite job.
Organized , Responsible work place with co workers.
Cashier/Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Brooklyn, NYFebruary 21, 2015
Pros: free pretzels and ideas are always taken in consideration
Cons: short breaks .. sent home if slow
I personally loved coming into work, i always looked forward to it and enjoyed myself .I learned that working together and communicating really makes the day go by as quickly as possible.The Hardest part about this job was equally dividing the work amongst each other but otherwise it was a wonderful experience.
Job description
Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYFebruary 17, 2015
I have been a manager in Auntie Anne’s, for the past 9 years, where all employees are college and high school students. As a manager I took on the responsibility of over looking and coordinating the work schedule and school schedule of all my staff members. I also deal with many rising and pressing issues that occur on a day-to-day basis with staff members and costumers. One of the most important duties that I have is maintaining a positive and active working environment by encouraging staff members to achieve their maximum potential and promoting a positive ambience.
pretzels
Customer Service/Cashier (Former Employee), Poughkeepsie, NYFebruary 11, 2015
I enjoyed working here. It was my first job. I enjoyed my co workers and the management was okay. The hardest part were the really busy days but i handled myself well.
Good job, but Lousy
Crew Member (Former Employee), West Plains, MOFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: 1 free pretzel and unlimited drinks
Cons: short breaks and hours
At Auntie Anne's we would open up, get the dough made, clean, wait until the manager to get there, start making pretzels when dough is done, dip them in solution, put toppings on, bake them, butter, serve or put in the toaster. The hardest thing to do is if you were the butter person, you have to keep up with the times and the pretzels. Most enjoyable part was seeing a customer smile when leaving. Co-workers were the best, everyone was family until almost everyone was let go. The manager was not the best. She would hire new people to where the other people that already have training in the facility are call ins and then the call ins were let go.
Team Member (Former Employee), Bowling Green, KYFebruary 7, 2015
Pros: big discount on pretzels
Cons: can be a little overwhelming aroundthanksgiving/christmas
I started Auntie Anne's fall 2013 to pick up some seasonal work. I had worked at another store in the mall so I was familiar with some of the other employess. All of my coworkers got along and the manager was great. She worked with all of our school schedules and other jobs. Some customers can be rude or picky but most are okay overall. Some days a very busy but it helps pass the time. I've really enjoyed my time at Auntie Anne's
interesting place of work/often fast paced/many responsibilities
Shift manager (Former Employee), Louisville, KYJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: it was a small business, so working as a team was easy, paid vacation, annual raises.
Cons: small staff
A typical day at work would include me either opening or closing the store. If I opened, I would prep the store and then enter the office to count the safe, and complete opening paperwork. I would then proceed back to the store and open for the day. I would run the cash register, bake, provide customer service, relieve employees for breaks. If I closed the store, I would go into the office to count the safe, make the daily deposit, complete paperwork, fax paperwork, and take the deposit to the bank. I learned how to be a strong leader by working this position. Management gave me many responsibilities and learning opportunities. My co-workers were great to work with, we knew how to work as a team and they listened to me when I gave my input on their job performance. The hardest part of my job was adjusting to being in a high position at a young age, however I made the transition well and it made me gain a new sense of self respect.
Fast paced food service.
Shift Manager (Former Employee), Bay City, MIJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: two free pretzels
Cons: back loaded scheduling
A typical day revolves around prepping and selling pretzels and beverages for customers.
I learned how to roll pretzels.
The position of Assistant store manager is only a title, responsibilities are almost identical to being a shift manager.
As a fast food franchise there are 3 crew members for every 1 manager.
The hardest part of the job is keeping up during busy periods. At most you can fit 8 pretzels on a pan and 4 pans in an oven.
The enjoyable part of the job is providing customers with a product they enjoy.
Positive and friendly environment
Cashier (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: free pretzels
Auntie Anne's has a very positive environment. My coworkers are easy to get along with and our manager gives us excellent feedback. We stay positive under stressful situations. We are busiest on nights and weekends, but the time goes by fast.
Sometimes not too great
Store Manager (Former Employee), Fort Smith, ARJanuary 27, 2015
Its ok sometimes. It is just a job, not somewhere to make a career of.
Great expirience with the co workers
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee), Gurnee, ILJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: free food
Cons: short breaks
Smooth on the weekdays and exciting on the weekends. Take a position when given the chance and capitalize under the rules. It's stressing when machines are slow or stop working and there's a good line in front of the store. Working with out a shift supervisor name tag. Difficult customers..

1 2 3 4 5