Auntie Anne's Employee Reviews

Co Workers
Cashier and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Plymouth Meeting, PAJuly 27, 2017
During my time at Auntie Ann's I saw first hand what a poorly managed store looked like. We were constantly lacking supplies, and always struggling to get along. Two people wanted the store to function properly ( myself included. ) the other staff only cared about catching the first bus available. When it came to clocking out. Which lead to debates and rumors going around. All in all a bad experience.
Pros
Free product
Cons
No breaks, and poor staff
Pretzels
Crewmember (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZJuly 23, 2017
one of my first customer service and food job, overall great experience. The manager and assistant manager is not shy about giving opportunities for hard workers. Great training experience.
Pros
pretzels are delish, managers, opportunities
Cons
Comfortable and a great work environment
Crew Member/Cashier (Current Employee) –  East Market Street Walmart York PaJuly 21, 2017
I think Aunti Annes is a very good first job it's an easy hands on training. Everyone that works there is nice and friendly. Co workers and the boss both are very helpful when your anxiety is up and understanding that it's stressful being your first job. They are very flexible with the work schedule.
Great environment to work
Auntie annes (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYJuly 20, 2017
Great environment to work with , social environment awesome workers. Excellent customer service everybody worked together as a team and everybody worked very hard.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Na
Good for foot in door
Member (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKJuly 19, 2017
Pretty straightforward work. Make pretzels, bake them, and then sell them. Business is hectic, so be expecting no downtime whatsoever. Manager is understanding and will work with you.
Family Friendly
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Saint Peters, MOJuly 14, 2017
While I worked for Auntie Anne's Pretzels I worked for a family friendly company that is willing to work with your personal schedule.
I was able to interact with friendly and loyal customers who I came to call by name.
Part time
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Nashaminy paJuly 13, 2017
The day at work consists of customer service orientated. They wanted you to be polite professional and smile. Being on time and ready for work was a key factor.
fast paced environment
Cook/Prep (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 12, 2017
Auntie Anne's was a good job, part time for me wasn't much of a hard job. Mostly jus cooking, prepping, stocking inventory and cleaning.I learned how to greet customers, maintain a clean work station and help other employee's if they needed help.
Productive, Fun
Employee (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLJuly 12, 2017
I was in charge of maintaining all products. I was responsible for helping our roller's (people who made the pretzels) have the correct ingredients. My job was mainly the cash register, and getting drinks for customers. Because it was at the mall, during the holidays and Black Friday, it was very busy. There would be a line my entire shift. This job helped me learn how to handle situations under pressure.
i would prep the food and do the cash
chashier (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJuly 12, 2017
I love working their it was a fun envioment to be able to work in ans the food was great also their where some things that need to work on is being more faster

Want to know more about Auntie Anne's?

Ask a question
Fast Pace
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Mentor, OHJuly 11, 2017
The day could be slow or fast, the culture is kind of stressful dealing with different attitudes, I learn a lot about working with different people and backgrounds. The management team is friendly but could be overwhelming at times. There is no hard part, you learn the job quickly.
As long as you are immune to drama you'll do perfectly fine
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Benton, ARJuly 10, 2017
If you need something done with management, you need to basically pound it into their brains that it is important. But you always need a smile on your face to attract customers.
Pros
Free food and drink. Reasonable hours
Cons
Small area to work in. If there are more than two people working a shift, it's over staffed
its a good place to work for younger people
casheir (Current Employee) –  Cobb County, GAJuly 10, 2017
a typical day at work is not bad its actually easy because its not like most fast food restaurant's. we do a limited amount of thinks like make pretzels. its a good job to have if your younger. I personally don't think its for older people because we don't get that many hours.
Pros
free food
Cons
no holiday pay
Slow-paced friendly environment
Cashier/Baker (Former Employee) –  Lake City, FLJuly 9, 2017
My routine at work consisted of making dough and making sure all the product needed was stocked and fresh. I operated the cashier as well as assisting with making the pretzel products. One of the most important things I learned was working as a team player. I knew how to work independently and when it was time to assist a coworker, I was always willing. My staff was diverse in culture but we still managed to understand and get along with each other. The most enjoyable part of my job was making pretzels and being able to get discounts on them, since they were always my favorite!
Pros
Discounts on drinks and pretzel products
Cons
Short breaks, No benefits
Fun and productive place to work
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 8, 2017
It was very entertaining to work at Auntie Anne's most days because my coworkers made it a very fun environment. The people were nice and we all looked out for each other. Even though sometimes can be a pain because you are stressed or tired the pace will typically move very fast and by no time you'll be heading home.
Baker/Cashier
Baker/ Cashier (Former Employee) –  Oxford, AL 36203July 7, 2017
It was fun to work here. We would sample goods in order to get a sale. We made the dough from scratch and baked goods for sale. This was an easy job and there was nothing really hard about it.
Pros
we got a free pretzel and drink each shift that we worker
Cons
short breaks
You'll get sick of pretzels.
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Gretna, NEJuly 7, 2017
A good first job, but very busy and this job will have you moving around a lot. It is quite exhausting. You learn a great deal about customer service and communicating with the customer.
Pros
One free pretzel item, smells good
Cons
No breaks and very exhausting
Fast Paced and Fun Coworkers
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Lone Tree, COJuly 7, 2017
I enjoyed the busy days that were not crazy and hard to manage the line. I especially enjoyed working with one of my coworkers who always made work a lot of fun. The hardest part of the job was working on Memorial Day with just one other person. Sometimes we were understaffed and I would have to stay much longer than planned.
Pros
Some great shift leads
Cons
Short (if any) breaks, some lazy coworkers
First job
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJuly 6, 2017
Good place for a high school student to work part time. Possible to make a career out of it, my store manager worked there and got his degree so did the manager above him. i wasn't big on food though so I couldn't stay but it was a good stepping stone,
Easy Money, Terrible company
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 5, 2017
You get paid good for such an easy job but management is horrible and corporate is nasty. This is just a very greedy company & THEY DONT CARE ABOUT THEIR EMPLOYEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pros
Free food
Cons
managment sucks, not many hours, Store manager is very rude