Aureus Medical Group

Aureus Medical Group Employee Reviews

Great company but hard to get ahold of my recruiter sometimes.
Physical Therapist Assistant, Travel (Current Employee), Omaha, NEMay 18, 2015
Very friendly people and they all seem to genuinely care, however, I think they must be made to attend too many meetings; it feels like every time I call, my recruiter is in another meeting! Working at a clinic where I have the same business hours as my recruiter makes it nearly impossible for us to touch base if needed. Emailing in the evening was our best communication.

Looking past that, they seem to work hard to get you the travel placement of your choice and seem to be up front and honest with what's available.
sign on bonuses
Sterile Processing Technician (Current Employee), Omaha, NEMay 16, 2015
very good to work for. they keep in contact with you frequently. on top of it. put up in very nice housing. concerned with you as a person not just as a employee.
nurse travel postion
Circulating Nurse (Former Employee), Omaha, NEMay 1, 2015
I like working for this travel agency. they were very quick to find me employment and very helpful throughout the assignment. I would highly recommend them in the future and if I don't find permanent employment I will use them again for my next assignment.
Co workers are amazing..
Account Manager (Former Employee), OmahaApril 9, 2015
Co workers are amazing.. this position in a tough sales work.. some can do some can't. company does amazing things for the community
I have enjoyed being with Aureus but I want a permanent hospital now.
CST-traveller (Current Employee), Omaha, NEMarch 25, 2015
Pros: tax free stipends
Cons: different recuiter for each assignment
Fast paced. My co workers are helpful and fun to be around. Every day is a new day. Going to different levels of hospitals, from level 1 to level 3. I like the trauma cases and/or long cases.
Very happy with company
CT Technologist (Current Employee), Omaha, NEMarch 23, 2015
I feel company is very forthright and handles questions and questions in a very timely manner. I was almost always able to talk to a person in whatever department I needed very quickly.
Great opportunity
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Omaha, NEFebruary 13, 2015
I love working with Aureus. I wish I could travel to more places with them. They take excellent care of me. I have had some mishaps but Aureus helped me through them while traveling. I hope to continue with Aureus for many years to come.
If You like to travel...
Radiology technologist (Current Employee), Omaha, NEFebruary 5, 2015
A great company to work for based on my experience. This is a company that offers medical professionals traveling contracts within US. They are organized, pleasant and on top of it!
Highly recommended.
Overall outstanding
Traveling Phlebotomist (Current Employee), OkiahomaFebruary 2, 2015
Busy steady work flow learn how to deal with people and their problems listen and learn team players losing a patient,completing the job
Very organized!
Traveler Sonographer (Current Employee), Omaha, NEJanuary 25, 2015
They are a company that cares about the people who work for them.
False Pre tenses
Nuclear Medicine/Xray (Former Employee), Northern CaliforniaNovember 20, 2014
Pros: my patients and co workers
Cons: poor management....
My second travel job, so I decided to work for Aureus. They found me a Nuclear Medicine Technologist Job Paid Me Well Below Standard and then informed me once I got there I needed to get a CA State RT license to do XRAY.......I have put this whole department in order at this Secluded......High Priced....Small 25 bed hospital......I was ready to leave after the first month....Just got the feeling Aureus did not CARE.....basically...TAKE it or LEAVE it!!!

Finally, when they wanted me to extend I had to hold out until Aureus paid me what was a slight raise in pay.

If you learn anything from any travel company as a Technologist...Know Your Worth....DO NOT Settle for Anything....the companies want to pay you as little as possible.....

I would Most Likely NOT recommend this company to Any Tech.
Great travel experience
Traveling Medical Laboratory Technologist (Former Employee), Omaha, NENovember 18, 2014
Pros: free travel, per diem, free housing
Cons: moving within 3-6 months
Great travel experience for single lab tech who are looking to advance their experience. This type of position is for people who are do not have issue with adapting to new surrounding and new personalities.
travel agency
Travel RN (Former Employee), Sunbury, PANovember 12, 2014
A lot of broken promises, completed 1 13 week assignment, wouldn't work for them again.
Overall I enjoyed the experience I had here.
Surgical Technologist (Current Employee), Omaha, NENovember 4, 2014
I gained valuable experience in many different complex cases and enjoyed my co-workers and doctors I worked with very much.
ENJOYABLE
FNP POSITION (Former Employee), ANYWHERE USAAugust 29, 2014
Pros: good travel benefits; able to use my trailer for living in smaller towns, and well paid for the expenses
Cons: some of areas very small; nothing to do.
ENJOYED TIME WITH THIS COMPANY, WOULD DO IT AGAIN. INTERESTING WORK AT A VARIETY OF LOCATIONS.; SOME SMALL TOWN CLINICS; SOME LARGE CITIES WITH BIGGER COMPANY POSITIONS.
COMPANY TAKES CARE OF YOUR NEEDS; NICE ACCOMMODATIONS.
MANAGEMENT IS ACCESSIBLE AND CO-WORKERS VERY PLEASANT AND KNOWLEDGABLE.
RUN as fast as you can from this company.
Neurodiagnostic Tech (Former Employee), USAAugust 26, 2014
Pros: pay weekly
Cons: low pay, terrible benefits, cheap unsafe housing
DO NOT take a contract job with this company. The pay is ROCK bottom and below industry standards. Housing is mediocre and cheap. The furniture was falling apart and the complex riddled with crime. Heaven forbid you have a family emergency and need to end the contract early. The harassment and abuse you will take from the recruiter is beyond description. Their only interest is in how much money they can make off of you. The negative reviews you read about this company are all accurate. NEVER EVER do business with them.
No reason to work for this company.. Run from these people
Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (Former Employee), North WestAugust 17, 2014
Pros: none that i can think of
Cons: many, not enough room here to completely express
I worked for Aureus on several different assignments. On one particular assignment I gave a hug to a transporter for going to get me an in-patient. I saw this transporter was very over worked and unappreciated and I gave her a hug to show my appreciation and respect for her hard work. Aureus called me the next day and told me my assignment was finished and I would have to pay for my plane ticket home. I was told I was being let go for inappropriate behavior. At the time this happened I had been married for 17 years and I felt mortified. Aureus will leave you out in the cold if there is any conflict with the institution you are working, no questions. It does not matter how many good assignments you had with them and as many have said here also, if there is any problem with the present assignment you are on, they, Aureus will always side with the hospital and leave you stranded and having to pay for your plane ticket home. These people are only concerned with money and have no respect for the people who leave their homes and family and go out and travel to make a living. Aureus has helped me realize that the only person I can depend on Is God and myself and because of their harsh treatment towards me, I now own and run my own business and no good, reliable person deserves to be treated as Aureus treats their travel people.
Wolf of Wall Street
Confidential (Former Employee), Omaha, NEJuly 31, 2014
Wolf of Wall street Culture
fairly high turnover but this was sales.
pockets of humanity but more focus on ME ME ME and MONEY
Did meet a few great people there.
Very high pressure for many
Depends on your account manager BEWARE
Travel nurse case manager (Former Employee), Merced, CAJuly 16, 2014
Pros: depends on account manager
Cons: acct manager is your only contact, you do not know who her boss is so no way to appeal a bad acct manager.
I worked for one account manager & no problems. Then I was sent to CA for a job that the hospital thought they had cancelled. R M, account manager, told me to stay & work as the hospital did not cancel the assignment. They did no orientation (had me sitting with people who did not do case management), locked me out of their computer system until my last day for 1 hour & then declared I was incompetent to do the job. I was never reimbursed for my travel expenses. R M did not return my phone calls nor respond to my emails. Cost me lots of money to go to the assignment.

Very unethical Aureus account manager & hospital they sent me to. When I heard the hospital dept manager tell her assistant that I would have to be found incompetent or they would have to pay the agency, R M said she did not believe me (Day2) Turns out they set it up just with this result.
Never again
COTA (Former Employee), Kennett, Mo.July 2, 2014
Pros: the assignment was in my home state.
Cons: weekly faxing of expenses for housing.
I hated having to fax weekly proof of my housing costs to them. They only paid you what you had proof of spending, so you couldn't make good money. I believe the other reviews that say that they only care about their contracts and not their employees. I won't sign my name to any more of their contracts. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me Twice, shame on me.

1 2 3 4

About Aureus Medical Group

As a healthcare professional, you go out of your way to care for patients who need you. At Aureus Medical Group, we go out of – Read more

Aureus Medical Group Salaries