Aureus Medical Group Employee Reviews

Great Job
Medical Laboratory Technician (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NE 68154November 28, 2017
It was a great traveling position and I enjoyed working for them. They always helped me if I needed it and were always in communication with me throughout my assignments.
Competitive Travel Agency
Traveling Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Soldotna, AlaskaNovember 28, 2017
My personal experience with Aureus was excellent. I developed positive relations with all account managers I worked with. I continue to be in contact with the company and they assist me with finding contract work when needed. I received fair compensation and when difficulties arose I felt that the company had my best interests in mind. The most difficult parts of this job are inherent with any traveling healthcare agency and are more linked to the job assignment than the travel agency itself.
Not a bad company, but...
MLT (ASCP) (Former Employee) –  Alton, ILNovember 28, 2017
Aureus wasn't bad to work for, but really pay attention to the housing if you choose to let them set that up for you. I got stuck in a bad situation because I didn't thoroughly check out the apartment and my surroundings.
Hourly pay could have been better, but my understanding is it changes depending on the location of your assignment and the longer you're with the company.
Pros
Get to travel; hourly pay plus per diem
Cons
Health insurance was very expensive
Great opportunities!
Medical Technologist, Generalist (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NENovember 26, 2017
I have always been treated with respect and fairness by my Account Managers at Aureus. I have been a traveling medical technologist for just over two years now. Whenever I had a question or issue, I felt that I was listened to, and questions were answered and problems were dealt with promptly. I have enjoyed meeting new people as well as learning how to navigate professional situations, even when challenging. This in particular has helped me grow personally as well as professionally. I was also very grateful for the opportunity to pursue coursework via tuition assistance offered by Aureus Medical Group. Thanks, Aureus!
Pros
Flexibility when choosing travel assignment location, lab work area, and desired shift
Cons
Decreased annual paid time off
its all about the job location
Histology Technician (Current Employee) –  NebraskaNovember 23, 2017
Ive had good experiences with the recruiters except maybe 1 but overall they try their best to find you job options.
Pay is ok but could be better
Work environment is different for each sight so be sure during the interviews to get a good idea of how the place is before accepting an assignment
Bad thing is that not all new job assignments are available right after your current assignment is done.
Pros
get to travel all over the US, they pay for car, rent, and food. Recruiters are on top of their game
Cons
no jobs available, pay could be better
okay
relief phramacist (Current Employee) –  Warm Springs, ORNovember 21, 2017
The job was temporary and I have no complaints. The home office communicated with the employer and me as appropriate. Hourly salary was low, but the over all salary (including housing benefits) brought the total package to an acceptable level.
Pros
none to list
Cons
There was a bit of confusion getting all of the required items done prior to starting.
Lots different areas to travel and experience
Clinical Dietitian (Temporary Employment) (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NENovember 15, 2017
Allowed me to have the opportunity to travel around the country, for example from Nonme, Alaska to the Big Island in Hawaii. Conducted biometric screening, education of Alaskan Islanders. Worked in hospital with a great group of dedicated dietitians.
Pros
As a traveler, the company provided my lodging and transportation.
Cons
Logistics of travel challenging.
Traveling position
night tech (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NENovember 14, 2017
Aureus is a good company to work for if you decide to become a traveler. They pay well and are very accommodating when it comes to housing and that sort of thing.
Pros
good money
Cons
traveling can be tough
This was my first contract assignment. They convince me to leave my permanent position.
Contract Medical Dosimetrist (Former Employee) –  Bangor, MENovember 9, 2017
I did 2 contract assignments with Aureus. I did complete all my contract assignments without incident. All my contracts were without benefit or PTO. Aureus compensated me well.
Great experience
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NE 68130October 22, 2017
My recruiter was always there for me. Would have liked to accumulate PTO though. The benefits were expensive. I do know other companies that have paid vacation

Want to know more about Aureus Medical Group?

Ask a question
it's not for everyone
Medical Laboratory Technologist (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEOctober 22, 2017
it's great if you are single and will take any job they throw at you. Point of contact didn't help me get jobs i wanted the person kept getting me jobs i didn't want. I am still waiting for my next assignment and i only have a couple of weeks left working at my present assignment.
Pros
pay
Cons
having to wait for a job, point of contacts that are backing you up
A travel Nurse company
Travel LPN (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 27, 2017
There was no typical day at work as facilities changed every 13 weeks. I learned how to be flexible and many different ways that people do the same job. Work place culture was always friendly to travlers. Meeting new people every 13 weeks is the most enjoyable part of travel. Hardest part is leaving to a new facility.
Excellent support staff
Nuclear Medicine Technologist (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 12, 2017
They work hard for you. Take care of all the details. Excellent staff all the way around. From travel arrangements to housing and benefits. Great company. Would highly recommend them to any travel tech.
Great locations, housing, pay, coworkers & management
Registered, Contracted Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee) –  Oak Bluffs, MASeptember 8, 2017
Enjoyed a wonderful variety of coast to coast locations serving every age group & many cultures. I always well taken care of at my assignments. Enjoy great professional relationships with my coworkers.
Pros
Great locations, housing, pay, coworkers & management
Cons
no vacation pay
Enoyed my travel experience
Travel Nursing, RN (Former Employee) –  Machias, MESeptember 5, 2017
I enjoyed the opportunity to work in Maine. One of the states I always wanted to visit so I got to experience a close up look at Maine. I had a wonderful summer
Pros
Working location - you go where you want to go
Cons
Being away from family
Travel Nursing
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 4, 2017
Top Notch nurse travel company. Supportive, great housing, good hourly rate and friendly and knowledgeable staff. Would travel with this company again.
September 5, 2017

Thanks so much for these positive comments and for taking the time to submit a review. Feedback is very important to us and we appreciate you sharing your experience. If there is anything we can do for you to assist with your career search, please let us know! We're glad you're part of our family!

great agency to work for.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York StateAugust 30, 2017
I have enjoyed working with Aureus Medical and would definantly work for them again. My recruiter Jennifer is on top of things and keeps me updated with new jobs.
September 5, 2017

We're happy to hear you've had a positive experience with us! Thank you for taking the time to submit and review and to share your comments. If there's anything we can do for you to help with your career, please reach out to us! We're glad you're part of our family.

Great company to work for
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Reston, VAAugust 29, 2017
Very supportive, competitive and fair. I've worked from the the better part of four years and have nothing but good things to say. Awesome recruiters, competitive pay and nice housing
September 5, 2017

Thanks so much for sharing your comments about your experience with Aureus Medical! Your feedback is important to us and we appreciate you taking the time. We're happy you're part of our family!

Great empolyer
Assisted the Radiologist (Former Employee) –  Conroe, TXAugust 27, 2017
wonderful management,,,good pay,,,great people,,,good benefits...very helpful,,they will work with your needs and schedule,this is a travel company for medical workers that really take care of their travlers
Pros
good pay and benefits
Cons
travel jobs
September 5, 2017

Thank you for sharing your comments and your experience with Aureus Medical. We appreciate it very much as your feedback is important to us. We wish you all the best in your career and if we can be of help in any way, please reach out to us!

Pharmacy Tech
Senior Travel Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILAugust 23, 2017
Good company, as long as you have a good account manager.
They will try to pay you little just make sure you negotiate
with them and never settle. They're ok.
September 5, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review and share your comments. We appreciate it very much and we wish you all the best in your career!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aureus Medical Group. Our community is ready to answer.