Aureus Medical Group Employee Reviews

great place to work
Medical Laboratory Technician (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEFebruary 12, 2017
I performed analytical testing daily. The most enjoyable part of the job was processing and running analytical test to distinguish between various health conditions of the patients. The hardest part was pulling the load of co-workers that was not doing their part. The management performed personal friendships with some co-workers which brought upon favoritism between the employees at the facilities I worked. I learned that working hard and smart and prioritizing will get you very far with an organization.
Pros
great pay, travel, incentives, and job security
Cons
schedule, healthcare, and facility
Dissatisfied with Aureus Medical
Ct technologist (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CaliforniaJanuary 15, 2017
Started working for Aureus last year during the summer, my first assignment and recruiter were great. Unfortunately my second assignment was a horrible experience and my recruiter had no care or concerns about what I was going through. Never got a phone call after I explained my concerns, not a single peep , very disappointing.. Going on my third assignment with them now and it will be my last. The housing situation is despicable, the heater is not working, and the weather is below 12° at night here.. very disappointed with this company....
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
Aureus is not what they seem to be promoting
No support for travelers
Staff Therapist Traveler (Former Employee) –  New JerseyJanuary 2, 2017
Some of the assignments are better than others. But, your Recruiter has to be responsive and have your back or you're doomed for failure. They are great in the beginning to get you to accept an assignment, at the first sign of trouble or an issue though, they throw you under the bus and you are left on your own. No more phone calls, emails...it's like you don't exist anymore. To them, the bottom line is the client and the almighty dollar. We are just a commodity to them, and when you stop being a commodity they have no use for you anymore. Very disappointing, as I had some amazing recruiters earlier on, who went above and beyond to correct issues and be supportive when something was wrong.
Pros
Cons
Liars looking to line their pockets with money
Great recruiters
Traveling Nursing Supervisor/ House Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Wisconsin Dells, WINovember 30, 2016
I am enjoying working for them. Just wished pay rates could have been higher for what I do. They are receptive when contacted but could use more incentives for workers who get resigned. I never got the birthday card or Christmas card and I have been on assignment for almost six months with the Dame hospital. I believe staff are customers also.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Pay rates and perdiem and travel allowance is low
Miss all the awesome account managers!
Travel Nurse (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 9, 2016
Worked with them for several years. The company is only as good as the recruiter you get! When my favorite recruiters left them so did I. Lost all trust with them. Used to love them...not anymore. Something drastically changed and the new people act like no one knows what is going on. NO personal attentiom to detail.
Pros
Cons
To many to list anymore.
This company is a staffing agency, and I was satisfied with the agent.
Medical Review Specialist for BCBSNE (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 15, 2016
Typical work day involved working at Blue Cross Blue Shield of NE, reviewing medical claims for medical necessity. Learned private insurance side of medical review and enjoyed working with the other contractors. Worst part of the job was the lack of training and no feed back on your job performance.
Run For Your Life!
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  ArizonaFebruary 2, 2017
This is the absolute worst company I've delt with in my 5 years working as a travel nurse. They pay low, delay benefits and do not protect their nurses. I would never recommend using them! Stay away, not even a viable last resort.
Pros
Cons
Pay, benefits, culture
Excellent company
Sonographer (Current Employee) –  Brockton, MAFebruary 16, 2017
I'm currently on my second contract with Aureus Medical and could not be happier. Any issues I may have are handled in a timely manor, the apartments are always clean and fully furnished and all of the staff are extremely helpful! Excellent company
at best, good place to start out.
Sterile Processing Technician (Former Employee) –  Hershey, PAFebruary 22, 2017
horrible customer relations, pay is not competitive, variety of opportunities are not appealing. benefits are horrible compared to any company i have ever worked for.
This is a traveling employer.
traveling PTA (Former Employee) –  Cheyenne, WYAugust 19, 2016
I only worked at a single duty station for this traveling PTA employer. Under this employer I worked at Cheyenne Health Care Center, a SNF. While at this SNF, I most enjoyed interacting with patients that were motivated, bilateral amputees who I would have to hold back from compromising themselves with fatigue or balance.

Want to know more about Aureus Medical Group?

Ask a question
Wicked company that lack compassion
CNA (Former Employee) –  Minot, NDJuly 20, 2016
Those people are heartless. I lost my job at Trinity due to no fault of mine. They don't trust or support their staff. They don't listen to anything you have to say and won't work with you ever again which I could careless about. It starts off great and ends up badly. They don't. Hesitate in leaving you homeless. They stopped my unemployment benefit but I won my case in court too. No problem solving a skills. Agency from he'll. They are relatives of the devil.
Professional, responsive company
Sonographer (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 17, 2017
Aureus excels at matching my skills with the appropriate work environment. Recruiters will listen to my specific needs and endeavor to find the best job available.
Great company and recruiters
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Medford, ORNovember 10, 2016
This company has been able to answer any questions I have had. They have also resolved any issue that has come up as well. They have a great follow up process on getting someone into a job location.
Great
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Napoleon OhioDecember 4, 2016
Great company to work for. They were very responsive and quick with job placements. Assisted me throughout my contract and offered assistance when needed. High recommended
Several job placements
Histology Technician (Current Employee) –  Flagstaff, AZJune 25, 2016
I am a contract worker for this company. I have been with them for over a year now. My work day starts pretty early in the morning and that is what I prefer. Although I haven't experienced it, there could come a time where my company can't place me on an assignment because of the number of jobs needed. Overall I enjoy working for this company.
Cons
Vacation, Healthcare
Large, fun group of teammates who spent much time outside of work too including team building exercises.
Sonographer (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORJuly 31, 2016
Large group of office staff who were all very close. Spent fun times outside of work too and the team would work cohesively together for the best interest of the patient and their families.
Very good employer
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Jackson,TennesseeNovember 20, 2016
good support and follow up, work to get you placed in your preferred setting and location. Seem to genuinely care about employee well-being.
Productive, organized, informative to new employees
Medical Laboratory Technician (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 18, 2016
I really enjoyed learning about new techniques. As usual with hospitals, some days were better than others. Everyone was very helpful.
Love this company
Occupational Therapy Assistant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 6, 2016
Would recommend this company to anybody. Hey have made traveling therapy so easy and so much fun. Pay is fantastic. Thank you aureus.
Pros
I love the recruiters. Pay is fantastic and they make sure your needs are met
Cons
Wish they had a few more contracts in more cities.
Dedication Means Nothing to Aureus !!
Medical Lab Technician- Generalist (Former Employee) –  Cody WyomingMay 15, 2016
I gave 3.5 years of dedicated work with this company. I was ill treated on my last position with them and they didn't stand behind me. A PRN employee of the facility wanted to become permanent and so I was ousted.... Aureus even tried to make me pay back my unemployment benefits and they lost in court. My dedication to them and my word meant nothing! Never again will I recommend Aureus...

Fusion Medical is the bomb! They will treat you right!
Pros
?
Cons
Uncaring and not dedicated!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aureus Medical Group. Our community is ready to answer.

62%