Aureus Medical Group Employee Reviews in United States

Wicked company that lack compassion
CNA (Former Employee) –  Minot, NDJuly 20, 2016
Those people are heartless. I lost my job at Trinity due to no fault of mine. They don't trust or support their staff. They don't listen to anything you have to say and won't work with you ever again which I could careless about. It starts off great and ends up badly. They don't. Hesitate in leaving you homeless. They stopped my unemployment benefit but I won my case in court too. No problem solving a skills. Agency from he'll. They are relatives of the devil.
Assignments
Sonographer (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJuly 13, 2016
Aureus medical goes out of their way to find you the perfect assignment fully loaded apartment to live in.
Pros
Great staff
Love this company
Occupational Therapy Assistant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 6, 2016
Would recommend this company to anybody. Hey have made traveling therapy so easy and so much fun. Pay is fantastic. Thank you aureus.
Pros
I love the recruiters. Pay is fantastic and they make sure your needs are met
Cons
Wish they had a few more contracts in more cities.
Never work for
Surgical Technologist (Former Employee) –  PAMay 20, 2016
I did a assignment few years back.
Pay was NEVER right.. always had excuses for why wrong; ex. "Your recruiter isn't organized"..
Mgmt was rude...

I'd never recommend them.
Cons
Pay incorrect weekly
Dedication Means Nothing to Aureus !!
Medical Lab Technician- Generalist (Former Employee) –  Cody WyomingMay 15, 2016
I gave 3.5 years of dedicated work with this company. I was ill treated on my last position with them and they didn't stand behind me. A PRN employee of the facility wanted to become permanent and so I was ousted.... Aureus even tried to make me pay back my unemployment benefits and they lost in court. My dedication to them and my word meant nothing! Never again will I recommend Aureus...

Fusion Medical is the bomb! They will treat you right!
Pros
?
Cons
Uncaring and not dedicated!
MRI technologist
MRI Technologist (Former Employee) –  New JerseyMay 9, 2016
It's so true.. Seems like a great company at first but If you upset just one person they blackball you and leave you out of a job.. Beware
Pros
Free travel
Cons
No support
Never any issues
RN Traveler (Former Employee) –  WyomingMay 8, 2016
Only worked for them for one tour in Cody, WY and I loved it! This was my first travel company and would have stayed with them but they didn't have assignments where I wanted to go.
Pros
Friendly and easy to work with, higher than average salary
Cons
limited sites
highly recommend
Medical Technologist (Current Employee) –  MinnesotaApril 29, 2016
This company is great to work for! I had an issue with the place I was staying due to the property manager and lease agreement, however my account manager had me in a way nicer place within 4 days after our phone conversation. The pay is amazing, especially if you get on call overtime!!!
Pros
new places to see
Cons
being away from home
Very rewarding opportunities
Interventional Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEApril 20, 2016
Working for a travel company is very rewarding personally and professionally. I have been able to expand my experience and skills by learning new techniques and procedures that are performed at other facilities across the country.

Being able to meet new people and learn from other is a great benefit to any radiologic technologist's career.

Hardest part of the position is having to leave a place you really enjoyed once the contract has finished. It can be a bit stressful starting the next assignment due to unfamiliarity of the facility and people, but a well skilled technologist has very little trouble adjusting and fitting in.

Aureus Medical Group works very well with their employees to find them assignments that best match their needs and wants. They care about their employees and work hard to help ease any situation that may arise. I recommend working for this company if you ever want to experience traveling around the country and expanding your skills and experiences.
Pros
travel to various parts of the country, meeting new people and learning new skills and increasing your experiences
Cons
uncertain if a contract is going to last more than 13 weeks at a time.
i really enjoyed working for Aureus Medical
Traveling Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNApril 5, 2016
It was exciting working for this company. I was able to go to places I never thought of going and I met some great people along the way.
Good company to work for.
Per Diem Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEMarch 22, 2016
It's nice being a travelling tech because I get to live in different places for a few months at a time. I get to work in different hospitals, meeting new people. My managers are very good at keeping in touch with me. They promptly inform me of any possible positions available. They take very good care of me while I'm on an assignment. The hardest part of the job is leaving my family for long periods.
Pros
My vacations between assignments are as long as I want.
Cons
Being away from home.
Very unprofessional
Ultrasound Technologist (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMarch 15, 2016
This company like most companies will not stand behind you. Doesn't matter that the job is asking you to do things they specifically asked you not to do... But changed their mind and then expect you to go against what you were told over and over . The hospital I worked for had actually fired 6 people prior to trying to hire me. I was told if I apologized I could work for them. I refused to back down to their demands and moved on and never looked back.
These companies do not realize we are going into unpleasant positions and when they don't workout you are the probkem! It's not a fair position to be in.
Awesome company
Travel CNA (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEFebruary 22, 2016
This was the first time I've worked with a travel agency and they were very helpful and patient with me. They made sure I made it to my destination safely and also that I was living in a safe environment that was in close distance to the job. I would recommend them to anyone looking to do travel work as a nurse or aide.
Good at first but they dont support you.
MRI Technologist (Former Employee) –  Kenner, LAFebruary 19, 2016
On my 2nd assignment, I knew I would have a heavy work load and be working long hours, yet my account manager promised me if I was getting too worn out he would bring in another travel tech to help me.
This hospital just through me in with only one day of training on a GE machine I had never used. They never had their Radiologist talk to me about protocols so while I was trying to stay on schedule, I would get harassing phone calls from the Rad. Their prior tech had left so many protocol and they had a manager with no medical background.
After 6 weeks Aureus and this hospital brought in another tech. This was the mist hostile work environment I have ever worked at and this new tech critized me all the time. When I told my account manager all this all he would do is say try to hang in there.
I'm usually good with IV starts, but their cancer patients all had bad veins. They didn't have but only 1 other Nuclear Med tech to help out and he had a bad attitude.
I'm the end, this hospital cut my contract by 2 weeks and so their director had to write a review of my performance. It then has to go to a review board to see if I can still work for Aureus. It was bad, untrue. I wrote one too, but Aureus to the hospital's side. So I can't work for Aurues ever again.
So, don't get stressed out and make any mistakes, or Aureus will side with the hospital and you will have a bad record and cannot find another job.
Pros
Good pay and per diems. My Recruiter was very good.
Cons
Dont make any mistakes, they wont support you and leave you unemployed.
Cool Company!
Traveling EEG Technician (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NE 68154February 4, 2016
Aureus is great for the experienced Tech looking to further their experience. You never know what you signed up for until you get to the assignment, but Aureus takes good care of it's contractors, as far as providing room, board, per diam, and as uch info and support as you need throughout your travels.
Pros
lots of travel
Cons
lots of travel
Thorough
Travel RN (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 10, 2016
Aureus Medical is an exemplary company who worked overtime to provide all my criteria for a safe assignment. They constantly check in to make sure the assignment is going well. A recruiter is always available.
The way business should be done!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 6, 2016
I really enjoy working at Aureus. Many places are boast of their culture and say that they are a really great company. Aureus, however, doesn't boast. They do not put themselves out there, but they do try to be the best. The leadership is humble and present. I see my CEO on a regular basis. The managers and leaders truly look out for your best interest. They are passionate about your success. The training is very efficient and detailed. There are many opportunities for growth and advancement at Aureus.

Stepping into the roll of a recruiter was difficult for me. It is a very fast paced environment and a very different type of work. I help people find jobs and at the end of the day, I know that I have made an impact on the economy, society, families, and individuals. Aureus and their leadership team puts in a lot of effort to counteract any negative aspects of the job and they have put together one of the best work environments I have seen.
Terrible Travel Company!!!!!
ultrasound technologist (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 5, 2016
I have been an ultrasound technologist traveler for over 20 years and loved all my traveling assignments until I started working for them!! I have never been so humiliated about the way they treat you as a person and professional... They will never take your side and never listen to your situation!!! They are only interested in making money off you no matter the situation you are dealing with at the facility....
Pros
Pay weekly
Cons
Terrible management, unorganized
Great Company to work for
Registered Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  Wailuku, HIJanuary 3, 2016
Managers are helpful and responsive. Good job selection. Always available if a problem occurs and willing to help find a solution.
Terrible company to work for. The recruiters will promise you anything to get you in an assignment and not follow through with any of the promises.
Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  AlbanyDecember 30, 2015
I took an assignment working nightshift NICU and was made to work every weekend doing floor therapy with ADULTS. recruiter refused to talk with manager and change the assignment. I did not recieve any differential for NICU experience or working weekends. Recruiters are horrible. Out to make the bucks for themselves.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Will pocket the extra money you should be paid.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aureus Medical Group. Our community is ready to answer.