Aureus Medical Group

Aureus Medical Group Employer Reviews

Really good company
Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee), Prineville, ORApril 15, 2014
They are attentive to details of the assignment to make things as smooth as possible.
ENCOURAGING
Employment History Certified Nurse Assistant (Current Employee), Omaha, NEApril 4, 2014
Pros: mileage reimbursement and paid vacation
Cons: you must be ready to travel
Aureus Medical is a good company to work for because they take the plight of their employees into considerations.The recruiter there Penny,is a very encouraging.
Ask questions and make them pay you more they can.
Med Tech (Former Employee), Small town mid westMarch 30, 2014
Cons: had me do extra computer testing not for my job title
Left hand did not know what the right hand was doing.
Went to a small hospital where the management had not told Aureus or me what shift I would be working. I had no experience with the HIS and only knew one of the lab instruments. They wanted me to work over night shift where it was so slow that they had been taking call. When I may only do something – more... once every week or two. This was not a good thing and they expected me to work every weekend when I was only 3 and 1/2 hours from home. – less
Travel Technologist
Traveling Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee), various locationsMarch 26, 2014
Great team to work with. Always had positions available. Where there to back you up in all situations.
Consistent job opportunities
Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant (Former Employee), Ottawa, ILMarch 1, 2014
Collaborates with facilities to ensure guarenteed contracts.
Great experience
STERILE PROCESSING TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), Omaha, NEFebruary 19, 2014
I enjoyed being a traveler, The experience made me a better Tech. I learned alot from this experience.
Excellent company
MRI Technologist (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAFebruary 2, 2014
Very profesional. They take care of their employees well.
Good communication from recruiters.
Reliable, Quality Work Assignments
MRI Technologist (Current Employee), Omaha, NEFebruary 1, 2014
Pros: expenses paid
Cons: may not have continuous work
Company very supportive and keeps your needs met as well as the clients. Great company to work for.
Account Manager (Former Employee), Omaha, NEJanuary 17, 2014
Pros: atmosphere
Cons: very tough job - not for everyone
Great atmosphere. Great training. Great management. Good people all around.
GREAT COMPANY
STERILE PROCESSING TECHNICIAN III (Former Employee), Omaha, NEJanuary 14, 2014
Pros: good benfits, they stay in touch and are thourogh
Cons: none i have seen yet
I love this company, everyone is friendly and very professional. They are attentive to the needs of the employee , I really can not say enough good things about Aureus I highly recommend them to any healthcare professional interested in traveling!
Challenging career with high earning potential
Recruiter/Account Manager (Current Employee), Omaha, NEDecember 18, 2013
Co-workers are down to earth. The environment is one where people have fun and are not micro-managed. The hardest part of the job for me, is being in a chair for 8 hours a day.
There are better traveling companies to work for
Traveling Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee), MinnesotaDecember 6, 2013
Pros: benefits are ok
Cons: housing, low pay, turnover of account managers, lack of communication and accountability
The company is more concerned with the contract than with the employee working on assignment. The first assignment I worked with Aureus was great and I could not have asked for a better recruiter, the initial housing was al little sketchy but was resolved. Since then I have moved to working in the upper midwest and have gone through 3 different recruiters – more... who all were polite but left Aureus for different job opportunities. This current assignment has me living in an an extended stay motel and moving out on the weekends. When I talked to the recruiter about just staying all week I was told that was how the contract was written and I would have to pay to stay on the weekends. I've worked assignments with other traveling companies and have been treated much better than this with better pay. Needless to say I will be switching back to one of the other companies. – less
Do alot of research when choosing traveling companies.
Traveling CNA (Former Employee), Minot, NDNovember 28, 2013
It was ok working for them but the down fall is they care more about their contracts then the employee working for them.
Great company to work for.
TRAVELING HISTOLOGY TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), Saint Joseph, MONovember 7, 2013
Pros: great company to work for.
Cons: had to fly to get to missouri
I have never worked for a company that had my interest at heart in
all aspects of the job.
I was sent to a small lab in Missouri for five weeks and loved it
so much that I stayed four months.
My co-workers were all great! I still keep in touch with them. The
management was even better.
The hardest part of the job was leaving but it was cold.
I learned – more... a lot about immunostains. – less
It was a travel job
Traveling RPSGT (Former Employee), VariedOctober 27, 2013
Pros: seeing different parts of the country
Cons: not knowing if you'd have another assignment waiting on you.
I traveled the country and learned a great deal. It was an interesting experience.
Terrible terrible 1st travel experience
RTR (Former Employee), Rolla Mo.October 22, 2013
Cons: do not work for this agency you'll be sorry.
Unfair treatment. I was told I upgraded my room at the Motel. Aureus made my reservations. I was in the same room until my apt. was ready. Aureus took money from my check for the difference. Is this legal? I never approved or signed a document for a upgrade. I was sent to a dysfunctional Cath Lab. Extremely hostile work environment. They can't keep – more... staff employed. Where the hospital sets you up in an apt. were they have connections. They made me move the same day due to a leak underneath the kitchen sink. You have no rights. Aureus calls you that day and tell you the hospital said you were rude to the maintenance man and they have a good relation with the apt. complex your services are no longer needed. I was not rude. Aureus Medical doesn't care about the employee just the contract with the hospital. My dismissal wasn't work related. My contract was not honored. I said to my recruiter, you didn't care about my safety, his reply, Your a big girl. I'm not, I was scared and alone in a strange town. – less
Good place to work. Will attempt to find permanent placement positions
Travel Nurse (Current Employee), Assignment: Kaiser Hospital San RafaelSeptember 29, 2013
Pros: very supportive and accessible. work hard for employees.
Cons: slow in upholding terms of contract between me and assignment
Good Company to work for. Very helpful, accessible staff members. Were able to place me in travel assignment quickly.
Recruiter is very helpful
Travel Nurse (Former Employee), NDSeptember 25, 2013
Pros: housing
Cons: limited areas for lpn
Overall a nice travel company to work for. My recruiter is the best. Always taking my needs into consideration. Pay is nice, and housing is provided which is a big plus.
worst ever, low pay, poor benefits, incompetent and careless recruiters,
RN (Former Employee), NJSeptember 22, 2013
Cons: housing did not renew my housing when contract renewed and i had nowhere to live
Pass this agency right on by, shoddy work product from recruiters, and if it is not the last minute, they're not moving. They will try to steer you to low paying assignments in hospitals that they have already have accounts with.
Great Culture
Team Lead Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee), Omaha, NEAugust 16, 2013
Pros: job security, community involvement
positive work environment. enjoyed the work I did and the people I interacted with.

1 2 3

About Aureus Medical Group

As a healthcare professional, you go out of your way to care for patients who need you. At Aureus Medical Group, we go out of – Read more

Aureus Medical Group Photos