Aureus Medical Group Employee Reviews in United States

Thorough
Travel RN (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 10, 2016
Aureus Medical is an exemplary company who worked overtime to provide all my criteria for a safe assignment. They constantly check in to make sure the assignment is going well. A recruiter is always available.
The way business should be done!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 6, 2016
I really enjoy working at Aureus. Many places are boast of their culture and say that they are a really great company. Aureus, however, doesn't boast. They do not put themselves out there, but they do try to be the best. The leadership is humble and present. I see my CEO on a regular basis. The managers and leaders truly look out for your best interest. They are passionate about your success. The training is very efficient and detailed. There are many opportunities for growth and advancement at Aureus.

Stepping into the roll of a recruiter was difficult for me. It is a very fast paced environment and a very different type of work. I help people find jobs and at the end of the day, I know that I have made an impact on the economy, society, families, and individuals. Aureus and their leadership team puts in a lot of effort to counteract any negative aspects of the job and they have put together one of the best work environments I have seen.
Terrible Travel Company!!!!!
ultrasound technologist (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 5, 2016
I have been an ultrasound technologist traveler for over 20 years and loved all my traveling assignments until I started working for them!! I have never been so humiliated about the way they treat you as a person and professional... They will never take your side and never listen to your situation!!! They are only interested in making money off you no matter the situation you are dealing with at the facility....
Pros
Pay weekly
Cons
Terrible management, unorganized
Great Company to work for
Registered Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  Wailuku, HIJanuary 3, 2016
Managers are helpful and responsive. Good job selection. Always available if a problem occurs and willing to help find a solution.
Terrible company to work for. The recruiters will promise you anything to get you in an assignment and not follow through with any of the promises.
Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  AlbanyDecember 30, 2015
I took an assignment working nightshift NICU and was made to work every weekend doing floor therapy with ADULTS. recruiter refused to talk with manager and change the assignment. I did not recieve any differential for NICU experience or working weekends. Recruiters are horrible. Out to make the bucks for themselves.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Will pocket the extra money you should be paid.
Great if you enjoy traveling
Certified Respiratory Therapist Travel Therapist (Current Employee) –  Coudersport, PADecember 26, 2015
Depending on your location your days/nights vary with each assignment. Its a great way to earn experience at different hospitals and different locations
Stay as far away from this company as possible!!
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  U.S.A.December 22, 2015
Where do I begin...Absolutely horrible management, low pay and pitiful per diem! Housing was OK on first assignment but then I was lied to about the housing situation for my second assignment. Aureus wants to put you in the absolute cheapest MOTEL'S possible.. My account manager actually admitted that to me. She was a horrible.. horrible.. manager and their so called "AurHomes" travel department..well that is a JOKE!!! They will make you pay for a hotel room if you choose not to stay there due to the NASTY CONDITIONS... And then they will charge you more than they are actually paying the third party and automatically takes it out of your paycheck. You have very little say if any in the housing options. You will more than likely push you to cussing them out and threaten to leave your assignment before seeing any results. They don't care if you have to make a 40 mile one way commute everday! This company will CHEAT YOU OUT OF YOUR MONEY AND LIE LIKE THE DEVIL..THEY ARE NOTHING BUT $$$ HUNGRY! Oh and by the way they expect you to stay in a bed bug ridden motel room.. Speaking from experience... Beware!! There are MUCH better companies out here that will treat you with respect, pay you what you deserve and show you appreciation where it's due...
Pros
NONE!!
Cons
Everything...
Great Start
respiratory therapist (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MODecember 16, 2015
Was able to find great opportunity in Kansas City and assured me a contract could be found in Denver thereafter. Offered Michigan. Not ready for Michigan
Job
technician (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaNovember 16, 2015
Had a terrible recruiter,that lied about the job. No extra benefits.did not care about tech,it was all about him making money.
Op facility,typical issues,mgt not good, most of the people I worked with were nice. Pts nice.
Small dept,hard to work with small number of people.
Location was nice for sight seeing,but very expensive to live.
I would not recommend this company to work for unless u had a different recruiter.... Maybe.
Pros
Pretty location
Cons
Terrible recruiter...lied bout most everything, very $$ oriented
Incredible company to work for.
LPN (Current Employee) –  Minot, NDOctober 22, 2015
It has been an incredible experience working with Aureus and traveling to different places on assignment. The opportunities afforded me to go anywhere in the country.
exceptional company
Aureus Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEOctober 20, 2015
focused, supportive, and uplifting company.
excellent managers
great call back when needed
informed IT staffing
impressive benefits portfolio
willing to assist with everything from the mundane to the complex
Pros
focused, supportive, and uplifting company
Cons
sporadic assignment availability
n/a
Traveling Medical Laboratory Scientist (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEOctober 11, 2015
I enjoy working with this compay. I have learned and gained so much experience and knowledge from traveling with this compay. I look forward to the next assignments.
Get out while you still have a soul
Account Manager - Nursing Division (Former Employee) –  Omaha neOctober 7, 2015
The people are fine but the managemental and exec side is what ruin it. Talk about corporate America, that is what you get here.
Fast paced enviroment, great people to work with. Rewarding work.
Anesthesia Technologists (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORSeptember 22, 2015
Professional supportive management, cares about the welfare of their employees, provides good benefits, provides the ability to travel to new and exciting cities, facilities and meet great people.
Pros
Travel, New challanging enveroments
Cons
Long assignments away from home
Flexible job
RDMS (Former Employee) –  Hattiesburg, MSSeptember 21, 2015
I worked as a travel RDMS for Aureus for just a short time. The company was excellent and very accommodation to my needs. Through this traveling experience I am now able to adapt to change quite easily.
Travel corporation
PTA (Former Employee) –  Roswell, Santa Fe,September 2, 2015
Contracted with a facility that the PTA had walked out of the previous week. The PT was not available for that facility that day. It took me a week of 12 to 13 hour days to bring all the documentation up to date. According to AUREUS no one was available to help. I signed a contract with AUREUS for Oroville, CA. Traveled to California and reported to the facility to be told that they had contracted with another travel company and that the PTA had been there for two weeks!
Pros
Able to work in different locations.
Cons
Corporation unreliable
Good jobs offer
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  MontanaSeptember 2, 2015
This is a good company to work for they always stand by their words. I will never want to work for any other traveling agencie. They care about you and always make sure that you are good..
Pros
More hours and jobs
Cons
Always be felixable
Great company
Surgical Technologist (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLAugust 30, 2015
I have been with this company for years. It is a great company to wok for. Great job culture. I would recommend this company to a friend.
Pros
Lots of assignments
Cons
Different areas off different pay
excellent recuirter
Surgical Technologist (Current Employee) –  Nags Head, NCAugust 10, 2015
Aureus did a great job meeting any needs I had and was a great recruiter for me. I would strongly recommend them to anyone. I really have no complaints for this company
travel med lab tech job
Traveling Medical Technologist (Current Employee) –  United StatesJuly 29, 2015
so far very enjoyable and always changing/exciting to travel with my family and work in different environments with various systems/equipment and improve my knowledge

Aureus Medical Group Reviews by Location