Aureus Medical Group

Aureus Medical Group Employer Reviews

Great Company!
Histology Technician (Former Employee), Anchorage, AKFebruary 5, 2013
Great all around company. Great pay and benefits. Helped out getting started in a new area from start to finish.
Regional Recruiters, competitive salaries
Travel RN (Current Employee), Omaha, NEJanuary 17, 2013
Pros: jobs availability
Cons: benefits
Regional recruiters with up to the date job postings nationwide.
Benefits package not as desirable as competitors.
Flexible
Contract Management Assignments (Current Employee), Omaha, NEJanuary 11, 2013
Pros: flexible
Cons: away from family
Flexible
Good contracts
right job at right time
new every time
Great Travel Company to work for
Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee), North CarolinaJanuary 1, 2013
Pros: decent pay, housing, great recruiters, travel and see the country
Cons: uncertainty of where next assignment will be
I enjoy working for Aureus. Everything I need is always handled in a timely manner. Being able to see the country and getting paid while doing so.... priceless...
great company
Certified Surgical First Assistant (Current Employee), Omaha, NEDecember 30, 2012
Pros: great staff
Cons: n/a
Excellent staff. No problems I enjoyed this as it was my first travel experience. My recruiter took care of my needs very efficiently.
terrible company and recruiters
resp. therapist (Former Employee), new york,californiaDecember 14, 2012
Cons: many
don't be fooled by thinking anyone in this company actually cares about the traveler they are all about the money and none of the recruiters here can be trusted at all. it is quite obvious from my experiences with this company that it should be avoided at all cost unless you want get screwed over and over again
Very shady recruiters
Cardiac sonographer (Former Employee), HawaiiOctober 23, 2012
Cons: lies
I was lied to over and over again by the rectuiter. I was placed in housing that was infested with bugs. Many other companies out there with much more integrity.
Good company to work for.............
Nuclear Medicine / Pet-Ct Technologist (Current Employee), Beatrice, NE., Anchorage, AK.October 10, 2012
Pros: business practice, account managers........
As a Nuclear Medicine/PET-CT technologist, I can verify that Aureus Medical Group is a first-class company to work for. Although the pay-rate could be higher, I believe the current economy is affecting the rates hospitals are offering these agencies.
good people take care of you
Traveling Ultrasound Technician (Former Employee), Omaha, NEOctober 1, 2012
good traveling company, tried to get best jobs and great accommadations, enjoyed working for them
Any good reviews on here are probably from Aureus recruiters. They suck.
ICU Nurse (Former Employee), Omaha, NESeptember 15, 2012
Pros: none above any of the other regular travel companies.
Cons: unethical
They got me jobs, but I was very unhappy with the service I received. Also they were very shady and lied to me about several things that I called them out on (mainly having to do with taxable stipend issues). I always felt like they tried to push me into certain jobs and not actually looking for jobs in the places I wanted to go. I know there is only – more... a certain number of jobs at any one time, but I felt I was lied to a lot. – less

anotherfakename – September 28, 2012

how long did you work for them? they actually called me today and left a message.. im a recent graduate looking for a travel xray tech job. could you recommend any better travel companies?

Shawnda – March 18, 2013

They put me in a hospital they sold me on and I received no orientation. Then the hospital cancelled my contract because they said it wasn't working out and had alot of false accusations. What do you expect when you put me in dangerous situations. team nursing. really what a joke one never talked to the other. They put me up in a hotel not housing. I should have known they were not committed. Don't use them

Aureus Medical great company to work for!!
Traveling Agency Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee), Omaha, NEJuly 25, 2012
Great experience! Compensation and benefits are unbelievalble!
Meets needs
Anesthesia Technician (Current Employee), Chadds Ford, PAJuly 12, 2012
This company has been good to work for however I can not say great. They have been timely in response to my questions, housing and supportive with placement issues. I hear they do not pay as well as other contract companies however I am happy with my compensation.
Awful travel company
Travel RN (Former Employee), USJuly 12, 2012
Pros: can get contracts
Cons: pay is awful. recruiters are pushy/bullying. there are much better companies out there.
Some people review their assignments on here, but this is a review of the actual company that pays you and that you have to work with to get assignments. Like most of the travel nurse companies out there, they take about 50% of what you would be making or MORE, and they lie about it. Then they try to rearrange your "packages" to make it seem like you – more... are getting more, but make no mistake, you are being had. Definitely will say whatever they can to get you to sign with them. Was tricked into my contract. The facility was good, but will never work with Aureus again. Always ask for more money - they severely low-ball you. Better yet, just don't work with them. – less
loved traveling experincing new places
Travel nurse (Former Employee), Omaha, NEJune 24, 2012
Pros: traveling
Cons: leaving
Can't really write much in here. Just know I loved it. Everything about traveling. Got to met new people and experience new things.
Travel Nuc Med Tech
Travel Temp Nuclear Medicine Technologist (Former Employee), Omaha, NEJune 20, 2012
Pros: great pay
Cons: reimbursement
Even Aureus can't find employment for NMT's. They were great while they DID have employment though. Be prepared to pay for many things on your own and be reimbursed.
This is a terrible assignment
Cvor tech (Former Employee), Same hospital they are recruiting firJune 18, 2012
Cons: the people are mean, nasty, and unhelpful!
The position for Cvor is the worst job ever! Still having nightmares! Youre screamed at everyday and treated like a dog. 70,000 what a joke! Thats because you are on call every other day! Run as fast as you can!

tlynnpowell – May 20, 2013

was this assignment in Jackson, MI. Considering signing up to go there

SMALL WORK PLACE WITH LOTS OF OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN AND PARTICIPATE IN OTHERWISE UNEXPLORED RESPIRATORY ENDEAVORS
RESPIRATORY THERAPIST (Former Employee), Quincy, CAJune 14, 2012
Pros: room for growth
Cons: nearest metropolis was reno - over 80 miles away
ALTHOUGH THIS WAS GENERALLY A SLOW PACED POSITION WHICH CONSISTED OF LOTS OF OUT PATIENT CARE SUCH AS EKG'S, HOLTERS, EVENT MONITORING, ABG'S, AND OFFICE MANAGEMENT, IT WAS ALSO IN DIRECT LIASON WITH ER, WHICH INCLUDED PARTICIPATION IN ALL CARDIO/PULMONARY EMERGECIES AND ALL BIRTHS. THERE WERE CARDIOVERSIONS, RESUSITATIONS, GUNSHOTS, AND MANY END STAGE – more... COPDers. THE MOST ENJOYABLE PART WERE THE CO-WORKERS AND THE PATIENTS. ALTHOUGH IT WAS A SMALL MOUNTAIN COMMUNITY, AND SLOW ACCEPTANCE WAS EXPECTED, THE PEOPLE WERE REALLY FRIENDLY. THE HARDEST PART WAS MY FEAR OF SOME THING COMING UP THAT I WAS NOT FAMILIAR WITH AND NOT BEING ABLE TO GET IN TOUCH WITH THE DEPT HEAD - WHICH HAPPENED A FEW TIMES - BUT IT WAS FIGURED OUT (EXECUTIVE DECISION) – less

TravelingRCP – July 9, 2013

Aureus is soon to be owned by Medical Solutions and with this hopefully they will get better management and fire certain recruiters also will cease there under-cutting motives. To add get your add posting right , the need for a CRT/RRT is it for a RT or Registered Dietician??

Great Travel Assignment Company
Medical Laboratory Technician (Current Employee), NationwideMay 17, 2012
I really enjoyed working with this group, I have had some of the best contracts under Aureus Medical.
Warren Memorial Hospital
recruiter Sandra Kreutzian (Former Employee), Front Royal, VAApril 25, 2012
Typical day was Screening Mammograms, two days a week Diagnosics... Very easy assignment.
Good company to work for.
Staff Radiographer (Former Employee), Omaha, NEApril 9, 2012
Pros: travel
Cons: being away from home.
If you don't mind being away from home for 3 month stretches of time, it was a great way to see the country. I learned so much from working in other hospitals and seeing how other departments did things.

RadTech – February 21, 2013

Were you able to go from one assignment to another or did you have lapses in between?

About Aureus Medical Group

As a healthcare professional, you go out of your way to care for patients who need you. At Aureus Medical Group, we go out of – Read more