Aurora Behavioral Health Care Employee Reviews

management
sean smith (Former Employee), CaAugust 9, 2014
There interviewing process:
is very slow to say the least,
Management really doesnt know how to hire
new staff: So if your looking for a quick hire,
its not gonna happen.
Great start for Psych-Nursing
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), San Diego, CAJune 17, 2014
Overall, Aurora Behavioral Health Care is a good place to work. Great staff. Doctors are nice. If interested in Psych this is definitely a great place to work.
a simple receptionist position
Receptionist - Greeted and registered visitors (Former Employee), San Diego, CASeptember 4, 2013
Pros: little supervision
Cons: none i can think of
It was a good place to work. Nothing exceptional, but good. All I did was answer phone calls and route them to the different departments. Greet guests or future patients into the lobby for assessment.
Aurora is good place to work and gives you good experience. Employees and Doctors are great, good management.
Staff RN PICU (Current Employee), San Diego, CANovember 6, 2012
Pros: affordable meals, am shift starts at 0700, good employees, good doctors.
Cons: its a long drive from where i live, low salary increase.
I really enjoyed working in a Psych Unit, I'm currently working in PICU where we admitted mentally unstable patients, some are vey aggressive,verbally and physically. I learned on how to deal in a very – more... difficult situations, on how to deescalate a vey violent aggressive patient. It takes a lot of patience and compassion to work with mentally ill patients and I a'm proud to have these to two attitudes. I am a good team player, I am always around when my co workers needed help with anything at work. I have a good relationship with my co-workers and staff, I believe that, in order for you to enjoy your work place you have to have a good relationship with the people you are working with. – less