Aurora Denver Cardiology

Aurora Denver Cardiology Employer Reviews

Not what it use to be, don't work there
Medical Records Clerk/Receptionist (Former Employee), Denver, COJuly 7, 2012
Pros: free drug rep lunches, doctors have a great relationship with staff
Cons: horrible health insurance, management won't help you and they keep problem employees.
We are very busy and understaffed in medical records on a daily basis. Not all of our doctors have embraced EMR and thus we have to do twice the work by keeping paper in paper charts as well. I love the people I work with they all have a great personality. Our management is not very good from the CEO down. The CEO and the COO talk down to you like you – more... are a child and if you have an idea or a suggestion for a better way of doing something they won't do it or consider it. The only way is if you can figure out how to make it there idea. The CEO does not even have any kind of college degree only a high school diploma. Doctors are not happy and staff are not happy. Everyone is leaving the company and moving on to other hospitals or offices.

They are losing money and so we have to suffer and aren't allowed things like new computers and printers when we need them. Instead of letting go of employees who's poor performance affects other departments, patients and staff they keep them on adding to the problem of revenue!

I worked here once before for 4 years and it had different management but when this person was let go and the new CEO took over the company really started to fall apart. Outsiders even see this and ask us what is going on. – less