Austin Partners in Education (APIE) delivers innovative, volunteer-driven programs in reading and math designed to improve student academic performance. APIE also provides an avenue for local organizations to become school partners and for community volunteers to serve as mentors and general volunteers in schools across AISD. We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Operations Coordinator to join our team.
This position requires a person who is computer savvy, able to juggle many duties, flexible, detail-oriented, service-minded, and passionate about community service. This is a busy position that leads the effort to ensure that volunteers are welcomed, receive Criminal Background Checks, and are invited to program-specific training in a timely manner. Duties also include technological support for many internal processes. The ideal candidate has experience with Database Administration and/or CRM and is able to communicate technical details to coworkers with varying technical backgrounds. A positive attitude is a must.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Day-to-day monitoring of our volunteer intake processes with an eye for continual improvement
- Supervising and participating in the processing of about 6,000 volunteers for a variety of school programs with varying levels of support.
- Administering our Salesforce.com database
- Providing the technical support of our new Partner Portal
- Ensuring data integrity
- Maintaining internal documentation of processes and FAQs
- Leading the intake team to ensure delivery of quality service
- Working closely with Recruitment and School Connections’ staff to ensure success
- Assisting with other duties as needed. This includes formatting content for our quarterly newsletter and website and supporting events and development as requested.
Qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor’s degree and relevant work experience
- Experience as a database or CRM System administrator – ideally on the Salesforce.com platform
- Proven experience defining and improving processes and procedures
- Experience hand-coding HTML and CSS preferred
- Experience with Visualforce and Apex development a plus
- Exposure to web CMS (like Drupal or Joomla) desired
- Knowledge of the Austin Independent School District a plus
Position: Full time with benefits
Target Start Date: March 1, 2013
Please email resume, cover letter, salary requirements, and professional references to
careers @ austinpartners.org. No phone calls, please.
For more information visit www.austinpartners.org
Thank you for your interest!