Austin Regional Clinic

Austin Regional Clinic Employer Reviews

Productive with caring co-workers
Registrar (Former Employee), Austin, TXSeptember 4, 2014
I would get to work, clock in, log into my desk phone. Once logged in to all accounts, I would begin taking phone calls from patients who were either at a Doctor's appointment or had just scheduled an appointment. My task was to register their insurance information which meant that I would gather their policy number and verify that the insurance was – more... active, load it to their patient account and include any co-pay amounts if applicable. – less
Great place to work.
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Round Rock, TXJuly 28, 2014
Pros: lunches from vendors. friendly atmosphere
Cons: pay
Working the pediatrics was a good experience. Providers and staff members work well together as a team.
n/a
Front Desk/Referrals (Former Employee), Austin,TXJune 25, 2014
The people I worked with where very nice and liked working there.
Great Company to Work For
Data Entry Abstractor (Current Employee), Austin, TXMay 15, 2014
I am treated with respect by everybody and shown a great amount of appreciation from doctors and nurses for what I do. My data entry job here has significantly reduced their workload and helped them out tremendously.
Busy bees
Medical Assistant /Liaison BAFB - Admin/Clinical (Former Employee), Austin, TXMay 7, 2014
Pros: high energy and great with patients.
Cons: it was all work and not about people so much.
In all the time I worked for this company, I never saw anyway shy away from hard work. However, each professional status had its place and it was interesting when it came to teamwork. People had a hard time being cohesive and a team. When Bergstrom AFB needed a strong business to develop and provide a Champus Clinic, ARC met and exceeded their expectations. – more... It was a great privilege to serve and take care of the families of those who serve our country. – less
Waste of time
Lvn (Former Employee), FarwestApril 26, 2014
Pros: as as nothing
Cons: nothing
Hiring proces will drag h through wringer & leave u hanging & hanging
Patient Services Coordinator-Full Time (Current Employee), Austin, TXApril 15, 2014
I truly am enjoying working at ARC. The staff is great and really helpful. When you work here, it's all about the teamwork and gathering the knowledge to do better each and every day. Positive enviornment with great potential to grow.
fun place to work
Chart Order Guide (Former Employee), Austin, TXApril 13, 2014
I am very dependable, focused, I worked well with peers and management to ensure the work was completed within compliance. I flex to different clinics if needed.
PSC and HIM Coordinator (Current Employee), Austin,TXApril 8, 2014
I love the experiences I have been given at ARC and everything that i have learned.
Loved working with different insurance carriers posting payments to accounts and appealing claims
ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Austin, TXFebruary 25, 2014
Pros: winning appealed claims and managing patient accounts
Cons: short breaks, the big green monster printer.
Busy days. Printed accounts from a big green monster printer and went through each account from the ledger paper. Loved the co-workers everyone helped each other. Hardest part of the job is keeping up with all the appealed claims. Most enjoyable is succeeding at the appeals.
professional work environment
Pediatric Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Kyle, TXJanuary 14, 2014
ARC is by far the best place I have worked in my 14 years as a medical assistant.
Ok Place
HIM Tech III (Former Employee), Austin, TXNovember 7, 2013
Pros: good atmosphere, great benefits
Cons: low pay, stagnant
The pay is relatively low but the health care they provide is awesome if you go with UHC and not the Mediview.

Good work envirnoment. Advancement was not available where I worked but I am sure at the other locations it is.

It is easy to get bored fast here though because your daily routine is almost the same.
very good place to work
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Austin, TXOctober 29, 2013
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
very good place to work, learned a lot from staff.
try to get their as soon as you can
ARC- A great place to work!
Clinical Analyst- EpicCare Ambulatory & MyChart (Current Employee), Austin, TXOctober 17, 2013
I have enjoyed 10 awesome years at ARC- It is truly one of Austin's best places to work. I am challenged on a daily basis and given the opportunity to repsond to that challenge in a collaborative work environment.
Terrible place to work
Float Lab Assistant (Former Employee), Austin, TXOctober 4, 2013
They do not care about their employees at all. I had an Illness and was out for a week, which is over their 4% allowed unexcused absences. I had doctors nots for my absences and was fired anyway!
Busy work place Multi taski
medical assistant (Former Employee), Austin, TXSeptember 10, 2013
Pros: insurance benefits
Cons: no lunch brakes
My day at work is a very busy scheduled with patients and making sure my work is done on time and complete before I left my shift. My co- workers and I worked as a team to complete our duties. I loved my job because I enjoyed helping others and being able to make them feel comfortable and safe. I learned so much here I got a lot of experienced.
medial records
Medical Records Clerk/ Back up Receptionist (Former Employee), Austin, TXSeptember 5, 2013
Pros: hours and flexibility
Cons: pay
took medical records, input into files and located documents for dr's, copied faxed and mailed out medical records to dr's requesting for patients.
They care about their employees
Posting Representative (Current Employee), Austin, TXAugust 23, 2013
I have enjoyed learning about posting insurance payments and denials. I have great co-workers.
n/a
Lab Assistant (Current Employee), Austin, TXAugust 6, 2013
I love the patients that we have at our clinic. Also the doctors as well. It feels like a family! I have learned a lot at ARC. I now am very comfortable drawing infants. I also learned how to put in doctor's orders. The days that I was up at the front desk checking patients in, I would at less put in 120-170 doctor's orders and diagnosis codes.
Horrible place to work
Him coordinator (Former Employee), txJuly 31, 2013
Pros: free food every now and then.
Cons: no room for advancement, terrible supervisor.
The supervisor and nurse's supervisors were bullies. The whole h i m staff was on anti depressants and to top it off they had a really bad pest problem, cockroaches everywhere YUCK!