Auto-Chlor System Employee Reviews

Would not recommend
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  VirginiaJanuary 14, 2018
Horrible sales manager who would pick and choose accounts based on his “prior relationship” with! Made it nearly impossible to close deals and get the confidence to continue to grind everyday.
Pros
Good service team
Cons
Lack of training, car package/reimbursement is terrible
Good benefits
Sales and Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYJanuary 10, 2018
Work and life balance poor long hours and can be stressful at times. The CEO is great but poor in promoting from within and not grooming current staff to grow.
Benefits
Cons
interacting with people on a daily base's
Warehouse Supervisor/Driver (Former Employee) –  Ashland, VADecember 27, 2017
on a typical day you would come in and get a game plan for that day,
you never stop learning, the management was there working side by side in everyway, the culture was professional and relaxing and fun,
the hardest part about my job was leaving
Pros
paid vaction trips provided by the company, company picknicks
work not pleasant
Technician - Commercial Foodservice Equipment (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VADecember 21, 2017
Long hours and many in dirty, unpleasant places with filth and bugs, grease and unsanitary conditions. On call for emergencies with long drives to locations
Best
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYNovember 30, 2017
This is honestly the best place I have worked for. My manager and regional manager were amazing! They helped you grow in the company and looked for ways to always incorporate an incentive for us all. The team was a great team to work with. We worked together as one and helped one another out at all times. There was always someone willing to answer any questions I had or just taking the time out to help me understand what technicians had to do on their service routes/service call.
great company
Route Sales and Service (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CANovember 8, 2017
great company and people. fantastic company to work for, met and made friends with a lot of people at this company that I still am in contact to date and recommend this company
Pros
see review
Cons
see pros
Stressfull and very hard to advance
Sales and Service Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill, NYNovember 5, 2017
I have learned alot, but at the same time pay is low and need to work alot of overtime to make ends meet. The company sets unachievable goals to limit the success of the branch manager so bonuses are limited .The workplace culture is stressfull since there is a large turnover rate and makes it harder to hire people with complicated tests.
Pros
Profit sharing
Cons
Pay and advancement
Great company
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Carlstadt, NJOctober 11, 2017
Id work for them again
Great company
Good management
I miss working there
Great repeat clientele
Great industry recession proof business
Great owners
Great team
High turnover, incompetent management
Sales rep (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 20, 2017
The high turnover rate causes them to hire idiots that shouldn't be there. That in turn makes your job harder since you will be picking up other people's slack.
Benefits are expensive. Cool 401k/profit sharing.
Some mid and upper mgmt is great while others are complete turds. Lots of empty promises to get you to stay and not quit.
Pros
Good overtime if you wanted it
Cons
No reviews or pay increases, even based on performance.
good job
Route Driver (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CASeptember 17, 2017
Will teach you a lot about basic plumbing, customer service, and time management. The job is very low stress, and the days go by pretty fast. The company does a very good job following safety rules.
Pros
Good work hours
Cons
not many positions
good place to work at
Route Sales (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXSeptember 9, 2017
You load you truck and go and sale to customers service there machines. I have learned to be my own boss and grow my side of the business with ne customers and products
Pros
make as much money as you can with getting new customers
Cons
driving
team atmosphere
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 5, 2017
liked working here, long hours at times. Great benefits, the pay for managers is low for the amount of work that's required. Technology is improving but still falls behind the times. Overall I enjoyed my time there.
Great people to work with
Service And Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Manteca, CASeptember 3, 2017
Good place to work with a great culture built in from the top down. Great Management that takes care of the employees who work hard and show they deserve to be there.
Company Lets you do your job
ACCOUNT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 16, 2017
Company has a great presence throughout the US. The New Jersey market and the New York market thrive only because of the name recognition and the ease of access of the sales reps. Management has no outside customer presence and their prices are high.
Pros
no micro management
Cons
no customer or employee involvement with management
No support for months
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 10, 2017
Branch manager quit. Installer quit, route guy quit. All in a span of 2 montths. When the new branch manager came in I was so far behind i could not catch up to goals. Was very discouraging.
Pros
Company phone and car.
High energy needed
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 10, 2017
Must be very accountable for all aspects of the business. Sales growth, service, customer retention, technical ares, etc. I recommend it for someone who wants to control their income from the entry level position.
Productive and okay place to work
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 7, 2017
A typical day at work entails a pretty fast paced day. It starts with loading trucks with all chemicals and parts needed for the customers, warehouse duties, load sheets, paperwork, routes, etc.

I learned a lot about the commercial dishwashers and laundry systems and obtained my CDL license with this company.

The hardest part of the job is when you have call duty every 5 weeks, where you work your 10 hour day, then can get calls throughout the night for one full week.

The most enjoyable part of the job, I would have to say is the satisfaction, at the end of the day when your route is complete and the warehouse in good order.
Pros
Administration Helpful
Cons
Would like more vacation time
fun plsace to work
Rebuilder (Former Employee) –  Downey, CAAugust 2, 2017
Fun place to work with a bunch of characters for co-workers. It is a family oriented business that likes to promote from within. there is plenty of time to get your work done and your supervisors are not too demanding
Pros
family company
Cons
somewhat exspensive healthcare
This company cares about the employees
sales and service rep (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAJuly 31, 2017
It is hard work and especially during on call. But I have never worked at place that puts so much emphasis on taking care of it's employees. There are a lot of benifits beyond the usual health care and 401k match. They are a profit share company so they don't actually do the 401k match. I have 4 kids and needed to take a lot of time off and they did anything they could to help me out. The management from the owner all the way down to the route supervisors all care.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
On call can be very hard
Good money, but not well managed
Sales Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAJuly 5, 2017
Normal day is you go on route (different everyday) and check the dish washers for any problems. If there are, I would fix them. I would also sell chemical to the customer. I have learned more about water lines and how to fix water leak problems. The hardest part of the job is if you miss one day of work, including having a paid day off for holiday day offs, you would automatically be behind schedule and would have to rush the next couple of days to catch up.
Pros
You get to work at your own pace and get paid for lunch
Cons
sometimes you will work more than 12 hour days

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Auto-Chlor System. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9