- Repair interior surfaces of vehicles including but not limited to seats, carpets, steering wheels, doors, head liners, cargo areas etc…utilizing spray-dying equipment, power tools, fillers, stitching, sanding and work aids utilizing specific surface preparation and repair techniques.
- Inspect all interior surfaces to repair and communicating those needs to others.
- Mix dyes to specified color using formulas, color charts or matching premixed containers.
- Fill, sand, mask, blend, stitch, trim surfaces to match surrounding areas
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager or supervisor, i.e., provide technical assistance to helpers, orient and train new employees, etc.
- May be required to work overtime (more than 40 hours per week) as business needs dictate
This position will be trained in Interior Repairs, providing excellent customer service.
-Strong communication skills required.
-Excellent organizational skills required.
-Valid driver’s license and good driving record required.
-Visions abilities required include close, distance, color vision and ability to adjust focus, and depth perception.
Regularly required to stand and walk. Frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, squat and climb. Ability to lift 1-20 pounds(light hand tools, etc.) Manual dexterity, repetitive motion tasks. Frequent exposure to toxic chemicals. Moderate noise level. Respirators must be worn, and other protective equipment may be required.
Company is based out of Pigeon, MI. Work is mainly done out of Tri-Cities, with some work in other areas, like the Thumb.