Auto Group Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Productive place with high energy and fun environment to work and network in.
Sales Rep and Asisst BDC manager (Former Employee) –  Springfield, NjJanuary 4, 2013
Work started at 9 AM - and ended at 9 PM. My goal as a sales associate was to sell high end luxury cars and build a clientele. I learned the basic formula for any Auto - Mobile sales - Qualifying your customer, Finding them a Vehicle they like, and selling the car. I was also a BDC(Better Development Career) Center Assistant Manager, which my job was to assist the BDC Manager with marketing strategies of the dealership. Which entailed, putting cars online, reading and responding to customer emails, and looking for new products and cars that the company could buy online. I worked with a high volume of co workers in certain seasons where the business picks up and worked with a few at low times. The hardest part of the job was keeping a calm and clear head when you go on spells where its hard to get a sale. The most enjoyable part of the job was the challenge of being top sales man and also the experience and benefits that came with working at a car dealership. We got free Demo cars for the weekends and the pay was great.
Pros
free car demos, sales bonsuses, free lunch
Cons
vacation days

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Auto Group. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5