Auto Injury Solutions Employee Reviews

Bad Vibes
Remote Nurse Reviewer (Former Employee) –  NJDecember 3, 2017
Great company for full time employment. Lots of high school like micro managing. No work life balance. Great for recent grads not for seasoned individuals. Work is like commission production for selling cars when you are actually reviewing data daily.
Pros
Remote option
Cons
Compensation low
Changes are frequent, work hours are long
Processor I (Former Employee) –  Daphne, ALOctober 4, 2017
A typical day at work was stressful due to the work hours required were long, continuous changes of responsibilities and production.
I learned Medical Billing claim form processing. Management were somewhat fair, but stated that some suggestion for changes were out of the Managements control. Workplace was fair, The hardest part of the job was the hours required and the amount of bills to process daily request was unreachable due to some hinderances.
The most enjoyable part was learning how to do Medical Billing processing.
Pros
Benefits & paid vacation time
Cons
Long hours and required daily production, unreachable, but required
Like poor team lead , backstabbing not at all a Family oritented place
Mailroom Clerk (Former Employee) –  Daphne, ALSeptember 2, 2017
-Do not trust the mailroom manager or supervisors

- if you have a emergency do not expect a job to come back to

- outbound is racist along with a supervisor

-it's not worth the stress

Overall watch your back
Too strict for me
Exception Processor (Current Employee) –  Daphne, ALAugust 24, 2017
Colleagues are penalized if they are more than 5 mins late OR EARLY for their shift, have 2 15 minute breaks a day, 1 in the am and 1 in the pm (bathroom breaks are to be taken during that time. Any time over that has to be approved by your supervisor). If you miss time and it's not approved at least 2 weeks ahead of time, you have to make up every single minute of it. If you work from home and your internet goes down, you have to go in the office to make up every minute. Even if you and your team's work is completed. This all works for some folks, but not for me.
Not the best but its a job
Mail Opener/Sorter (Current Employee) –  Daphne, ALJuly 23, 2017
It's a job that pay the bills if that's what your looking for...won't go into details. There is nothing hard about the job just things around you that could make it hard.
Pros
pay the bills
Cons
not good on raises
Very productive workplace, with a variety of jobs for those who want to advance and also learn new job skills,
Service Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Daphne, ALJune 23, 2017
A fulfilling career where you feel like you are a part of helping claimants get the best results with processing their claims. A company who cares for everyone's needs involved in bringing about the best results for all involved in the resolution process.
Pros
Great work schedule.
Cons
Point system is to strick and not geared toward new or young moms.
Bad company
Mailroom Clerk (Current Employee) –  Daphne, ALJune 22, 2017
I work for AIS FOR A YEAR IN THE MAILROOM THEY ARE FAKE TO FACE unProfessional people ever They keep up drama.. the. Supervisor don't know how to be a leader
Cons
Dead job
Case Management
Supervisor II, (Current Employee) –  Iselin, NJJune 7, 2017
A typical day at work would be intake of employee's injuries due to work. Learn a lot about workmen compensation here. Working along side some great hard working people.
Productive and fast pace
DPS Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Daphne, ALMay 31, 2017
Very productive and fun workplace. Able to work from home as long as production goals are above average. Growth in the company is a plus, on going on training opportunities.
Pros
Able to work from home
Typical Day
Data Processor (Current Employee) –  Daphne, AL 36526May 25, 2017
Arriving 5 mins early is considered on time to me. So, normally I would get a chance to begin my day. Once arriving clock in at the time clock and go to my cubical.
First, I began with opening my email typically to check to see if there are any emails from hire management. Then, I proceed to access confidential files and software to complete daily given files of medical bills.
The culture of the workplace was moderate and reserved. The hardest part of the job is the repetitiveness assignments. The most enjoyable part about working there is being able to listen to your own choice of music (Opera clears the mind, allowing you to focus, having minimum errors) as I input data.
Pros
The Atmospher
Cons
30 min lunches
The general public
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Daphne, ALFebruary 23, 2017
A typical day of work at Auto Injury solutions is dealing with the general public. I learned that a listening ear was one of the most important when dealing with the general public. Management was caring and responsive to clients and employees. The culture of the workplace was growing for year to year. The hardest part of the job was learning the software that the company used while the most enjoyable part of the job was working with such a wonderful people.
Pros
Helping those that needed help
Cons
short breaks
Fun and productive
BATCHER (Former Employee) –  Daphne, ALFebruary 3, 2017
I loved working here the job just ended thru clarks personnel, I would love to go back when avaliable. The people are very friendly and you can move up fairly quick. You work for ussa and nationwide insurance as well as the umbrella companies.
Pros
Nice employees
Cons
Short breaks and management
Not a very productive day.
Indexer (Former Employee) –  Daphne, ALDecember 8, 2016
A typical day was, trying to work through pages and pages of medical history about a person who had and accident and was taken to the hospital. This was really a boring job to me because I never really got to talk to my co-workers. I did not care for my manager, she was not very personable. Hardest part was just coming into work.
Pros
Cons
Not enjoyable at all.
Great Job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Daphne, ALAugust 31, 2016
It's a production based environment that requires a lot of sitting, data keying and talking on phones everyday. You can talk with your neighbors but at a minimum, due to the production that is required for each individual. Based on the clients we serve to make sure the job is done at a specific time frame is what a lot of people do not understand about this company. It has great benefits: Health, Vision, Dental, Short/Long term disability, 401k plan, etc, I have learned a lot since working with this company from working in the Mailroom, to customer service on the phones and data capturing. This job is for advancements to move up in the company. The company has an attendance policy set in place for the workers who don't feel the need to come to work, can't make it to work on time or forget they have to call to say there not coming to work. It's mostly to benefit the workers who do work because it weeds out all the bad workers. Which would make those people upset with the company. The company needs people who can come to work as I stated it is a production based environment and we got to the work completed in a timely fashion. Management goes above and will pay for things out of pocket to do certain activities for their co workers. It may not happen everyday, but every now an then they have games or award the co workers for their hard work and dedication to the company. I am glad to be working for a company that sees my hard work and it will not go un-noticed.
Pros
Friendly, Benefits, Job Advancement, Pay, Awards
Cons
Attendnace policy
IRT Processor (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALAugust 19, 2016
I enjoyed working there the co-workers were great to work with, management was very professional, I also had the opportunity for advancement.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
some days were not as fun
Great Place
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Daphne, ALJuly 8, 2016
I worked at many different call centers. AIS is a great place to work. Unlike other call centers that were ghetto, cliques, mgmt showing favortism. AIS is very professional but strict. They want responsible, mature, hardworkers. The job is easy at times can be boring. The staff are very friendly and helpful. I really enjoy working there. They dont mind if your talking as long as your working.
Pros
Friendly staff, pay is great, laid back.
Cons
Short breaks
Dead end place to work, management is terrible
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Iselin, NJJanuary 28, 2016
This place piles on the work, asks you to put in ridiculous hours (nights and weekends) and rarely offers comp time for salaried employees. There is no culture at all. It's work, work and more work. There is no social atmosphere and virtually no career path.
Pros
Free water
Cons
An unrealistic work load, terrible management that rarely offers positive feedback
decent job for someone that wants to go to work and sit in a cubicle and not talk.
Assisting callers (Former Employee) –  Daphne, ALNovember 4, 2015
There is no atmosphere of anything. You go to work and sit in a cubicle and answer the phone. Co workers not happy and not friendly. Downer.
The pay is okay and hours are good. Unfriendly place to work
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Daphne ALOctober 6, 2015
No one is friendly it is all business and no talking otherwise.When you come to work and say good morning no one answers you. The employees are scared to make any mistakes. As a new employee that is not a good feeling. When you ask for help you are blown off or treated like a child instead of an adult trying to learn a new job and needs assistance while there is a client on the phone. Very loud in call center. Clients you are speaking with on the phone comment on the background noise. So constantly apologizing for background noise. I am not a disgruntled employee but have extensive call center experience and have not worked where the co workers or management were so unfriendly, where it is all about numbers.
Pros
Daytime hours decent pay
Cons
short breaks
Co-workers
Clinical Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, NJAugust 19, 2015
Heavy call volume with patients and providers that I learned to handle, management was sometimes approachable, employees were viewed as difficult