We are looking for Truck Drivers that enjoy driving a new truck every day, enjoy flying, and staying in hotels instead of sleeping in the cab of the truck. Come join our team of unique highly skilled truck drivers; we offer above average wages, company paid health care, dental, and vision along with a pension plan allowing you a secure retirement. What else do we offer? Generous earned time off along with vacation time and you keep the frequent flyer miles you earn making it less expensive for you to take the vacations you have always dreamed about.
You can live anywhere in the lower 48 states and still work for our company. We pay for your flight to our terminal location for dispatch.
If you meet the requirements below APPLY NOW and start a new career driving new trucks.
Requirements for Joining our Team
- Drivers must have a valid Class A CDL with doubles/triples endorsement. Applicants without the triples endorsement must obtain it before attending orientation.
- Drivers must have one year, verifiable over-the road tractor trailer experience within the past 3 years, or 2 years over-the-road experience within the past 5 years.
- Drivers should not have any major violations within the past 3 years and have no more than one preventable accident within the past 3 years.
- Drivers must have the ability to enter Canada and be willing to travel in all 48 contiguous states. A valid U.S. Passport will be required.
- Drivers must have the ability to pass a DOT physical, urine drug screen and human performance exam.
- Flying is a big part of this career so you must be willing to fly.
- .48 cents per mile per mile pay increases based on trucks hauled.
- Safety Bonus – paid in December
- $141.12 a day pay during orientation.
- Paid Weekly
- Company paid union health insurance, dental, and vision for you and your family
- Pension eligible after 90 days (100% company paid)
- Union Short-Term Disability
- Voluntary Supplemental Short-Term disability coverage available
Apply Now or Call 262-854-0013