Shanghai Autocraft Co., Ltd is one of Asia's most advanced fastener manufacturers. We specialize in the production of high-tensile automotive fasteners while also offering a complete supply solution for all types of industrial fasteners. We are currently adding some tooling design engineers and process engineers to Autocraft USA LLC, our North American subsidiary.
- Bachelor or Master degree in mechanical engineering or related field.
- At least 5 years tooling design and process design experience in fastener industry is required.
- Knowledge of using DEFORM simulation software for cold forming.
- Durability studies and tool life studies.
- Sound knowledge of process design for critical and non-critical fasteners for automotive and non automotive industry using one die two blow, and multi die station machines.
- Trouble shooting.
- Engineering feasibility studies of parts for RFQ.
- Experience in designing multi die station tooling.
- Knowledge of designing collapsible dies for ball studs.
- Extensive use of Solidworks in designing tool and dies for fastener manufacturing.
- Create Bill of Material and manufacturing route using MFG Pro/QAD.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Be able to work both independently and in a team.
- Will be working in Shanghai as well as in the U.S.
- Base salary plus bonus. Pay is very competitive.
Only those candidates who meet the requirements above and are currently eligible to work in the US will be considered. Shanghai Autocraft is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.