Autodesk

Autodesk Employee Reviews

Great company
Senior Manager, Talent Brand and Social Media (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAMay 8, 2015
An excellent place to work. My division is lead by brilliant, calm, and experienced professionals. The office environments are beautiful and the work that the company does (mission / vision) is amazingly inspiring. Highly recommended.
productive
Lead SAP FICO Functional Consultant (Current Employee), San Rafael, CAMay 7, 2015
Good place to learn
friendly management,
challenging job,
good perks,helping to co-workers,
The most enjoyble part of the job
A work hard/play hard ethic. great benefits
Supervisor of Reception & Directory Assistance (Former Employee), San Rafael, CAApril 20, 2015
Pros: healthcare benefits are maxxed. onsite cafe
Cons: some areas of plateauing, and lots of change all the time if you are not flexible in that respect it could be an issue.
My overall experience is that this is a wonderful place to work.. Hours are flexible to a certain degree. Everyone works hard but downtime is encouraged. Additionally, aspects (volunteer and further education) to help you grow as an individual who can contribute to the company and society as a whole is equally encouraged.
All about the benefits
Manager (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAApril 9, 2015
Autodesk has an excellent benefits package that includes (as of this writing) a six-week paid sabbatical every four years of employment. But the company does not pay very well, and offers next to zero job security. But they do provide opportunities to transfer within the company to other jobs where appropriate.
Great Company
User Experience Research Intern (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAApril 3, 2015
I was an intern and it was a great company. They have a lot of activities for interns, including lunch activities and baseball games.
ACER
ACER Customer Engagement (Former Employee), Greenwood Village, COMarch 4, 2015
Pros: coworkers, work enviroment, benefits
Cons: small office, lack of opportunity for growth
A typical day at work was calling all of my registered clients and resellers to ensure they were satisfied with service and software.

I learned how to multitask and increased my phone etiquette as well as computer skills.

Management was good, and were in the same office which made it easy to communicate.

My coworkers still remain some of my best friends to this day.

The hardest part of the job was speaking with dissatisfied clients and helping put them back at ease.

The most enjoyable part was seeing the pilot program that I helped create go on to a global scale.
Effective and Challenging work Environment with good recognition
QA Automation Engineer (Former Employee), San rafael, CAFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: great team and good recognition at work
Cons: travel time and no free lunch
A typical day at Autodesk includes Stand ups and Sprint discussions. It was a great learning curve for me as I had to work with the Salesforce platform and Rally which was a new introduction to me.Our team was a small one consisting of 7 people which included couple of developers and QA with the lead. We had lots of Fun at work as we had team outings and team lunches happening more often.The hardest part of job was the travel! I had to travel 72 miles one way to reach my workplace. The most enjoyable part of my job was to be with my team mates working and the stand ups. The environment was challenging and kept us on our toes.
Great
Computer Aided Drafting Student (Former Employee), Folsom, CAFebruary 5, 2015
I enjoyed learning the different software programs Autodesk offered.
A typical day of work consisted lecture in the morning and work assignments in the afternoon. I learned to familiarize myself with the various tools on Inventor, AutoCAD, and Revit.
Software Developer Intern (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAJanuary 25, 2015
good, very good
Fast pace fun place to work
Senior Programs Manager - Global Services (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAJanuary 15, 2015
It is never boring, the company is growing fast and the customers and products are amazing. The hardest part of the job is working in a large matrix organization where getting consensus is not always possible.
Awesome company building tools for architects, engineerings, product and game design.
Senior Principal UX Designer & Manager (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAJanuary 1, 2015
Hardest part of the job was that much of engineering was located in India and China. As a UX designer, I had many meetings that started up after coming home from work and went into the wee hours of the night.

Best part of the job was working on design tools for creative people.
AutoDesk Awesome
Network Operations Engineer I (Former Employee), Petaluma, CADecember 18, 2014
I absolutely loved working at this place, my management and team were the best. Unfortunately I left because I had moved out of the area. A excellent place to work with great processes and directions for upper management.
IT Helpdesk Specialist
IT Help Desk Specialist Americas (Current Employee), San Francisco, CANovember 19, 2014
Working at Autodesk is great for your resume, although the culture here is not the best. Many contractors, who are all treated not very well, singled out of everything. Not much room for growth unless you become a full time employee. I would definitely recommend this company if you would like to learn a lot, and set your self up with a good career. Good place to kick off your career, but difficult to become a full time employee
Facilities Coordinator (Current Employee), New HampshireOctober 20, 2014
great place to work, awesome culture, and awesome benefits!
New Career Development in Human Resources
HR Specialist/Ops-HR Info Solutions (Current Employee), San Rafael, CAOctober 14, 2014
Pros: work with a fortune 500 company
I was given the opportunity to update my skill set to include Human Resources processes. I collaborated with other teams and departments on Automating certain processes, I also worked with University Recruiting on onboarding of Summer Interns This includes the following processes:

Introduction to Workday
HR Records Room Management
I9 Administrator for U.S. employees
Employment Verifications
Unemployment Claims
SAP
Taleo
Autodesk, INC.
Reception/Global Ergonomics Program Coordinator (Current Employee), San Rafael, CAOctober 9, 2014
Pros: welcoming environment, supportive team members, close knit.
Cons: contingent employees do not receive benefits and are excluded from many company activities.
It was very easy for me to move up within the company. Not only have I gotten to use my skills in a productive way, but I have also been able to learn new skills whilst on the job.

I enjoy working here because the environment is very friendly and welcoming. The management has not only been supportive of me moving up into different departments, but have encouraged it. They seem like they actually care about your long term well-being and not just what is good for the department at that moment in time.
Productive and fun workplace
Software Engineer Intern (Former Employee), San Francisco, CASeptember 24, 2014
Pros: free lunches, work from home.
Cons: slow growth
Productive and fun workplace.

Flexible work hours.

Working here taught me a lot about the corporate working environment.

It actually taught me how all the Software Engineering principles given in the books are actually implemented in real life.
Engauging work environment
Staff Engineer (Former Employee), Laramie, WYSeptember 20, 2014
I big company with an individual touch. The company invested time into my development as an engineer helping me to excel at my work.
great place to work.
Inside sales/Customer care Major Accounts (Former Employee), San Rafael, CASeptember 15, 2014
Great place to work way back when. I owe a lot to ADESK fo rbeieving in my and givn me the hnce I need to susced in the corporate world.
Good Company to Work For
Data Analyst (Current Employee), San Rafael, CASeptember 12, 2014
Pros: great work experience.
Cons: lousy commute.
Excellent work environment.

Great work experience.

Management very easy to deal with.

1 2 3 4

About Autodesk

As a global leader in 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software, Autodesk helps people imagine, design, and create a – Read more