Autograph Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Self-motivated
SALES ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Burwood , NSWMarch 9, 2014
I am very driven and self-motivated in what i take on daily tasks . i work to the best of my ability nut mainly i work independently because at the end of the day its me myself and I .
Fun workplace, Grafting work.
Porter Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Derby, ENGOctober 30, 2013
A day is never the same at Autograph, we can have our quiet days, and the extremely busy days. We can cater from 5 to a staggering 200+ people. Autograph offer an extremely high amount of experience and I am now experience in; Kitchen Porter, Porter Maintenance, Front of House, Costa, Bar Work, Till work, Cleaning and recently and trainee Chef
Pros
great team
Cons
understaffed to the level of work
Help customers in getting the right outfit.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Castle Hill New South WalesAugust 18, 2013
Open and Close of Business, Rostering
Budgets hourly daily Weekly and monthly
Merchandising window displays
Customer service focused
unpacking of stock
Pros
staff discount
Cons
working 9-9 when staff didnt turn up for shift
Enjoyable and Very satisfactory.
Catering Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bilston, Millfields RoadJuly 6, 2013
I would arrive at work at 7 and start prepping sandwiches for the deli or helping the chef prepare hot meals. I would have my break at 10.45 and after my break I would prepare the hot counter for the meals and help bring out the food. At 12 the restaurant will open and I would help serve the customers hot or cold beverages. I would also help in the kitchen collecting the plates and cleaning them in the dish washer. The restaurant will finish serving at 1.45 and I would help clean down the hot plate and deli and help ensure the kitchen is clean and tidy before leaving at 3.30. I enjoyed working at autograph as working within the catering industry is something I've always wanted to do as being a catering assistant runs in my family. the most enjoyable part of the job was serving the customers and making sure their needs and requirements are met. I always help customers as best I can.
Pros
free dinner

4.4