Autoliv

Autoliv Employer Reviews

repetitive tasks.
laborer (Former Employee), Brigham City, UTJanuary 15, 2015
I worked an assembly line making air bag inflator. The job wasn't hard but the tasks were making it so I was beginning to get the symptoms for carpal tunnel.
Good job but very time consuming
Trainer (Current Employee), Ogden, UTJanuary 7, 2015
Autoliv has good benefits and pays better than most jobs. the work takes a tole on your body after a couple of years and advancing is hard. Production depends on the customer demand and the management is not really involved with its employees
Productive plant with great supervisors
Parts Inspector (Former Employee), Tremonton, UTJanuary 3, 2015
I loved working there. I had a awesome supervisor and the other workers were really awesome at helping new workers adapt and learn about their new job. A typical day was to show up get dressed in proper work clothing and go to a team meeting before starting work to have the part stations assigned to the workers. Once that was complete you would go to your station and make sure you had all of your tools needed for the day. Then you would grab the parts and inspect, overall it was good work. Then after the shift was over if you were finished with your parts the supervisor would ask to help sweep the floors and help others finish so the other shift would have a easy start up for their day.
relocated to Utah
Lead Project Engineer (Former Employee), Brigham City UtahDecember 1, 2014
Pros: very good job
Cons: recession of 2008 was bad for auto sales
Was a very rewarding job. Highlight was the four (4) months I spent in China opening up a production facility. Loved that opportunity. would love to do it again someday. Very fast paced, high volume, demanding job. Lots of time spent improving processes and new products. Very schooled in the Toyota Production System and lean manufacturing. This job has been key to my recent successes.
Summer internship
Supply Quality Engineering Intern (Former Employee), Ogden, UTOctober 21, 2014
Pros: steady work, paid decent, learned lean manufacturing principles
Cons: some days were slow, temporary work
My day consisted of daily morning meetings, work on projects, 8D corrective action reviews, constant improvement ideas and implementation. I was also involved in the design of the machine build area as well as the assembly of some of the machines. Management was helpful and was always constructive. Co-workers were kind and helpful as well. The hardest part of the job was doing remedial tasks such as filing and making copies. The most enjoyable part of the job was being involved with the process engineers and the machine build team.
It was a good place to work .
prodution worker (Former Employee), Brigham cityOctober 21, 2014
I ran machine and inspected parts It had its up and down days but was a good place to work
Very chaotic and unorganized
Quality Control Specialist, Part Inspector (Former Employee), Brigham City, UTOctober 2, 2014
This job was very stressful. Unorganized and chaotic. However it does give you the opportunity to learn how to juggle and apply your skills.
Very productive and mostly a positive place
Production Employee (Former Employee), Ogden, UTSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: short breaks, very strenuous on the body
Although it was fast paced and very strenuous on the body in the area I was last at, it did keep me from being bored and the time seemed to fly right by.
Fun job
Machine Build Designer (Current Employee), Ogden, UTSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: equipment
Cons: work on a dirty floor full of aluminum dust
if you like making tooling this is a great job for you. Lots of equipment to use after hours.
Autoliv is exceptional
Controls Systems Expert (Former Employee), Brigham City, UTMay 15, 2014
Pros: great people, they make lifesaving products
I worked for Autoliv, as a contractor for about 9 years. They are the finest group of people I have ever worked for. They are professional and motivated. They appreciate and reward good workers. I cannot say enough good things about them.
very clean and proffesional.
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Ogden, UTMay 10, 2014
Productive and very professional place to work and great people to work with.
what i learned
Engineer (Former Employee), S. OgdenMarch 26, 2014
Pros: everything saving lives
Cons: few-low
I love engineering and making the world safer with airbags also to know i am making sure that they are properly built and it possibly saved someones life is the best feeling in the world going to work everyday feeling not how many airbags can i build but how many lives can i save just today alone. On top of that welding, crimping, folding, machine operate on command, and properly inspect all airbag products are securely built.
A company that is focus on Continually improving their product and process.
Production Associate (Current Employee), Ogden, UTMarch 8, 2014
I inspect airbag modules for defects and ensure the quality of the product and suggest improvements to engineers and management. I learned to focus on details and to be through with the job at hand. The hardest part of my current job is finding things to challenge and stimulate my mind. The most enjoyable thing is the people I work with.
Not good relations company
Secretary/Clerk (Former Employee), Brigham City, UTJanuary 27, 2014
They need to work on their people skills. Advancement within the company is terrible.
Great company
Co-op, Vision Team (Engineering) (Former Employee), Southfield, MIJanuary 5, 2014
Large stable company where talented and dedicated individuals can succeed.
Great pay
Line Worker (Former Employee), Brigham City, UTDecember 17, 2013
I liked my job at autoliv and was sad to be let go. they have great benefits only for full time workers and not the temps witch they should give full benefits to as well a little less work drama would do the company great.
Challenging environment with lots of opportunity
Plant Manager (Former Employee), Denver, CODecember 17, 2013
The organization faced many challenges and was able to achieve world class performance
This place is also count as a great place too.
Quality Control Inspector/Operator (Former Employee), Lowell, MANovember 13, 2013
This company is small company that everyone has to work as a team player. The great thing is they pay high salary to everyone.
makeing air bag for car
assembly line worker (Former Employee), Ogden, UTOctober 15, 2013
Pros: cool co-worker
Cons: short breaks
I make air bag for vehicles on a assembly line it is fun. you some part all night I work with 6 other worker on the some line
Great people
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee), Ogden, UTAugust 22, 2013
Running a receiving dock is challenging but worth it to see all the productivity

1 2 3

About Autoliv

Autoliv ASP, the North American subsidiary of Sweden-based Autoliv Inc., designs and manufactures automobile safety restraint – Read more

Autoliv Photos