Automated Business Machines (ABM) Inc. seeks an ambitious, innovative, experienced professional to become the Sales Manager for a company serving western Ohio, eastern Indiana and southern Michigan.
This company is looking for a goal oriented producer who wants to take the lead and take this company and its sales organization to the next level! You must excel at identifying and successfully capturing opportunities within the sales organization as well as those in the marketplace.
The candidate must be an excellent manager, trainer and communicator capable of working effectively with the sales team, service organization and general management.
This company is ready to grow and diversify the customer base and served markets! The ideal candidate is capable of gaining the most from the sales force while also managing the full scope of key customer relationships.
You will be part of, and supported by an internal team with excellent resources. You and your sales team are also well supported by the technical staff of the company's product suppliers.
The position reports directly to the General Manager of the company.
- Develop and successfully manage individual and companywide sales plans.
- Develop and successfully manage individual sales people and the sales organization.
- Successfully manage key customer relationships.
- Successfully expand the sales base in current markets.
- Successfully develop and execute plans to penetrate new markets.
- Report timely and useful market, customer, sales and selling information.
- Prepare sales forecasts and participate in budgeting.
- Promote a positive culture.
- Expert knowledge of sales process, strategies, tactics, analysis and customer relationship management.
- Refined leadership skills that foster innovative thinking, team work, and positive attitudes.
- Ability to work with senior management across all areas of the company.
- Knowledge of Banking and Credit Union markets preferred.
- Knowledge of US currency and monetary transaction machines, devices, technology preferred.
- Effective problem solving skills.
- Excellent creative, idea generation skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 5 years of field sales experience in business to business; bank market experience is a plus.
- Bachelors degree in Business or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years management experience.
Supervise the Sales organization and support personnel.
General Office Environment - two locations
If interested, please reply to this ad with your resume and salary expectations.