Automated Health Systems Employee Reviews

Not much to say
Private (Former Employee) –  PrivateJuly 13, 2017
typical day - worker bee atmosphere
what I learned - not much
Management - not much to say. Not employee focused. I wish that i could say more.
work culture- work focused
Lack of communication
Statewide Medicaid Managed Care Choice Counselor (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLJuly 5, 2017
Communication is often delayed. Expectations are manageable but stressful to maintain with little recognition of excellence other than a light pat on the back. Pay is liveable but not worth the job. Favoritism is all around as well.
Helping those in need
customer service (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJune 29, 2017
The best part about this is helping people who need help, like people who are on Medicaid. The wellness program is also nice. There is access to a fitness facility.
Pros
suburban location and year end bonus
Cons
work life balance
Demanding with little room for advancement
Choice Counseling Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FloridaJune 27, 2017
This job demands constant perfection, which wouldn’t be a bad thing if they were willing to pay for it. You are expected to clock in to the minute of your shift, monitor your call times, your hold times, your break times—all within very tight thresholds that you may not always have the ability to meet. Conflicting rules such as always taking your breaks on time but never rushing a caller off the phone make this job stressful for the money. Your coworkers and lead may have a sense of humor about it, the occasional team potluck does a little to lighten the mood, but ultimately there isn’t much money to be had here, and very little room to advance.
Productive work environment
Choice Counseling Specialist, Mail Room (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLJune 15, 2017
Work schedules are very structured and everything you do is monitored and recorded for the most efficient work environment. Team leaders and managers are very helpful and friendly.
Done
Medical Claims Supervisor/Auditor -Waiver Program (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJune 10, 2017
Nice place to work
Lack of communication between departments especially upper management
not enough staff to complete daily duties
existing staff dedication not acknowledged
benefits
Cons
low pay scale for industry
Not a bad place to work for are good to employees. genually good work environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  East Providence, RIJune 4, 2017
ThisJob I was hired for was only temporary for open enrollment till the end of January part time
Since then have changed my hours and extended me to the present, but still at temporary status with no benefits
Pros
Nice people
Cons
No paid holidays, no sick time, and Temporary
Unsatisfactory work place
TEAM LEAD (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMay 31, 2017
Very stressful and high school drama. I enjoyed the job at first but then I was disappointed with the workplace environment. The issues were not handled properly, the supervisor dropped the ball several times.
Excellent Company
Field Counselor (Former Employee) –  South Florida, FLMay 9, 2017
I worked in an office environment for six months and later for almost three years in the field. Found management to be great with employees both in and out of the office. It is a very professional company. I loved my job because I was able to help disadvantaged people to understand the different Medicaid plans offered in their respective areas.
I loved working there.
Choice Counseling Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLMay 5, 2017
I enjoyed working at this location, relocated back home, and it is a shame that they are only located in Tallahassee. If you understand the system of Medicaid, Medicare, LTC, and DCF; it's easier for you to provide the best customer service and referrals.
Constantly taking phone calls non stop
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 10, 2017
Good place overall benefits are not good can almost never be hired on fulltime with company only supervisors and leads mainly , they have temporarily fulltime and part time positions almost always. Before being full time you have to work part time for a while ! Good pay, there are advancements in positions BUT at the same pay rate unless you are a lead or supervisor.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Short breaks
ughhh
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  East Providence, RIFebruary 20, 2017
A typical day at work is just getting there and taking calls. During the summer time its a nice job, although it is high stress. The management, well it depends on who is your supervisor, but overall its a good place to work at if you can handle the stress of the callers saying "its your fault I'm dying" 24/7
Pros
free lunch during the first week of work
Cons
short breaks
if you like back to back calls
Enrollment Broker (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLFebruary 6, 2017
this is the place for you. two fifteen minute breaks and the rest of the time you better not be in AUX on the phone system. It really is unfortunate to have a college degree and that is what is out there hiring. I get it, we need the workers to enroll the recipients but my gosh! They give you ZERO room to breath. There is NO company culture. NONE.
Pros
nothing
Cons
no company culture, you will get carpel tunnel and good luck affording insurance with a part time hire like they do
Great benefits
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TN 37211December 15, 2016
Good compensation and a great benefit package.
The work environment was very clean and management was very understanding.
benefits
Cons
short breaks
Wonderful
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  East Providence, RINovember 23, 2016
I am an employee (CSR) of Automated Health Sytems..for almost two weeks now..and honestly and sincerely it has been one of the best environments, jobs, and atmospheres I have ever been involved in. They are a well put together business, the management is caring understanding and friendly among so many other things. My trainers are so full of knowledge and upbeat. It is a temp job but so many opportunities to move up are available. It is like one big family that support you in your success and the comfort level in beyond compare the minute you walk in the door..
Pros
every single inch of the company.!
Cons
temp :( I want to be there forever..!!
Beware of this company!!!
Employee (Former Employee) –  IllinoisNovember 22, 2016
Makes money off state contracts. Hires incompetent executives to manage. High employee turnover. Horrible, atrocious human resources. Shady business practices.
Not pleased with this employer.
Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLNovember 19, 2016
No room for promotion. Some of the supervisors micro manage you. A lot of favoritism. Want you to be a robot. Not fair with QA scores, take off points for small things that they don't teach you. Not flexible when you need time off after you have no more(pto/vacation/flma) time, even if its an emergency. After being there almost 6 years you would think they would have more respect for my stuff. The supervisor shredded up all of my accomplishments, birthday cards, etc. to be spiteful.
Pros
Christmas party, health challenge, bonus, and co workers.
Cons
No room for growth, little raises, micro manage, shredded up all my accomplishments.
management
Member Representative Specialist (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNNovember 1, 2016
I do not like this company i an ready for a career change the atmosphere is tense and uncomfortable.
The day is intense lack of technical support.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
poor management
They have good training skills
Former member (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILApril 21, 2016
They start you out with good training skills. As time goes by everyone is friendly but watch out for management. They turn on you just like that. All employees are micro managed and if you are late for any good reason they will not accept it. You have to know the right people to move up for a better position.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
You are micro managed, stupid rules if you are a minute late, this is an occurance
Great Place to work
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  tallahassee flMarch 1, 2016
Great place to work. Employees and supervisors worked close together. There are lots of area of growth and advancement. There are lots of good people working there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Automated Health Systems. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7