Automated Health Systems

Automated Health Systems Employer Reviews

Great Job
Call Center Rep (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIJanuary 13, 2015
I loved the fact that I helped ppl. It was nice to hear their story.
it was fun
Choice Counseling Specialist (Former Employee), TallahasseeDecember 30, 2014
Pros: good hours
Cons: hours
I liked Working at AHS, good employees and good supervisors
Good starting job.
Application Outreach Specialist (Former Employee), ChicagoNovember 15, 2014
Pros: location
Cons: pay and job security
I loved my job it was fun and always something interesting occurring. However since they bid on government contracts your job is never secure and that makes it hard for you to get comfortable. However they offer decent pay, reimbursement for expenses and fun company gatherings.
Enrollment Broker (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIOctober 9, 2014
Pros: fast pace
Cons: no benifits
My typical day at work would consit of me answering calls regarding health insurance. As an Enrollment Broker we provided proactive outreach services. I educated and enrolled eligible enrollees into PCCM Programs. Ensured enrollees understood the role of Primary Care Providers (P.C.P) and assisted them with PCP selections. I also, provided information and scheduled eligible enrollees for preventive exams and maintained a log of all activities.
I really enjoye\d working for this company.
Customer Service/Data Entry (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PASeptember 21, 2014
I worked for the company for over 18 years...I loved my coworkers...the owner was a wonderful man.
Productive & great place to work.
Driver (Current Employee), Tallahasee, FLSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: recognition; invested in employees; outside of work activity
Cons: short of hours;
Automated Health Systems is one of the best jobs I have ever had. It delivers a very professional environment. All around great job to have as a student!
Comforting and Productive Company
Choice Counseling Supervisor (Current Employee), Tallahassee, FLSeptember 12, 2014
I feel fortunate to be part of the AHS team. It is comforting to be working for a company that has such a strong, measured history of growth.
inbound call center
Helpline Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIAugust 28, 2014
Inbound & Outbound call center
enrollment into medicaid HMO's for the State of Wisconsin. Answered questions regarding the benefits in the HMO and help choosing the correct HMO for that family.
500 person call center with a mixture of nationality's because of different people needing Medicaid.
Lead Choice Counseling Specialist (Current Employee), Tallahassee, FLAugust 5, 2014
Pros: hour lunch
Cons: stress level
A typical day at work, I come in do my paper work and assist agents with information on Medicaid policy's and irate callers. The job actually is not hard but dealing with stressful calls by people who wont let you assist them could fall in the hard category, but it is rewarding when you calm them down and get them the assistance they require. The most enjoyable part is helping people get the Plan that fits them most. I am in management and we have Leadership training that assist a great deal and I have learned to be a better leader through these programs.
Flexible job
Customer Service (Current Employee), Columbus, OhioJuly 22, 2014
Pros: flexibility
Cons: pay
Great atmosphere. Compensation isn't great, but it is flexible and a fairly nice environment.
Call center job
SMMC Call Center Specialist (Current Employee), Tallahassee, FLJuly 22, 2014
Pros: helping clients
Cons: contract job
Easiest job ever, enjoyable, typical call center job, co workers were friendly
Good Pay and Benefits. Nasty Game of Health Care
Choice Counseling Specialist (Former Employee), Tallahassee, FLJuly 21, 2014
Pros: pay, benefits, hours, mostly easy and stress free
Cons: can conflict with your morals, personality and conscience
The pay and benefits were good. Hours not to rough. Get most government holidays off. Easy Job, on many days the call volume was not overwhelming. But..... if you do a lot of research on health care and it begins to bring a battle to your conscience. Its like a rabbit hole effect.
Healthcare Managment
Supervisor (Former Employee), Schaumburgh, IL.June 16, 2014
Pros: salary based- flexible hours- travel
Cons: field based technologies
I enjoyed this salary based position which included travel throughout the state of Illinois.

This company held the contract for the PCCM program for the state of Illinois. This position required intense travel and educating all State healthcare agencies of upcoming changes with the healthcare reform.
Loved working for Automated Health Systems!
Certified Choice Counseling Specialist (Former Employee), Tallahassee, FLJune 10, 2014
Excellent and wonderful pay, benefits, scheduling, training, everything! Loved everything about this company!!
fun customer service job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), schaumburg ilJune 9, 2014
answer phones both in english and spanish
enroll patients with pcp
remind parents of well child viists for kids
at times train new employees
New expierence
Primary Care Case Manager for IL Medicaid (Former Employee), Schaumburg, ILMay 7, 2014
I learned a lot about Medicaid and the benefits. I got along very well with my coworkers and managers.
Steady employment
HMO BadgerCare Enrollment Specialist (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIApril 22, 2014
Working at this company has afforded me the opportunity to learn about the medical field.
Great college job, no room for growth
Medical Billing Specialist (Former Employee), Bellingham, WAMarch 25, 2014
This is a tiny company run by a family. If you fit into their group then you will have a lot of fun working there and will learn a lot as well. If you don't fit in...you won't last. Makes sense when everyone sits in the same room though. Great option for getting into healthcare, but anyone would out grow it within a few years.
productive
Choice Counseling Specialist (Former Employee), Tallahassee, FLMarch 19, 2014
it was a great environment to work, the coworkers were awesome to work with, supervisors were understanding. The job was stressful, you get calls afters calls, and you cant take a break you have to keep answering the phones non stop.
Horrible place to work
customer service All Kids Program (Former Employee), Schaumburg, ILJanuary 15, 2014
Pros: non
Cons: horrible place. harassment should never be tolerated.
I thought this would be a good job because it was close to home. They fired our floor manager and for the longest time we had no one. Then my coworker who sat next to me started verbally harassing me and the people above our old manager refused to move me. I had emails proving this girl was harassing me and making racial comments and no one cared. I left because I feared for my safety.

1 2 3