Automation Personnel Services

Automation Personnel Services Employer Reviews

Life in the Workplace
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee), Clanton, ALFebruary 10, 2014
Pros: if paid good money.
Cons: healthcare and benefits
There was not a lot of management within the office. I learned to multitask very fast. Things were also going on in the office. For example: managers, co-workers and workers coming in setting up meetings at the spur of the moment when you have a deadline for another project. The typical workday went by pretty fast because it was also so busy in the – more... office (which I love). I loved working with my co-workers. I consider them good friends now even though I no longer work there. The most enjoyable part of the job was finding people who sincerely needed a job a good place to work with a steady pay check and security. It was always a blessing to see the smile on their faces when they were told they were hired. – less
Not a good job for the future only for the now
Factory worker (Current Employee), Mableton georgiaFebruary 1, 2014
Pros: there are none dont expect to hired on as a full time employee it will cost them too much money
Cons: i havent got paid
Automation has a problem paying there employees on time in the mableton georgia office they get really bad attitudes and act like everything is your falut. Ive been on a job assisignment for two weeks and havent got paid a dime
Automation
General Laborer (Current Employee), Mableton, GAJanuary 24, 2014
Pros: good people and professional
Cons: can't transfer to another assignment if you're already on one.
A good place but need better and higher paying contracts. I didn't like one assignment because the pay does not fit the type of work done. It's also hard to get a better assignment. You have to quit or get fired to get a different one.
Good teamwork
Bilingual Staffing Coordinator-Receptionist (Former Employee), Huntsville, AlabamaJanuary 3, 2014
Pros: good team
Cons: no breaks, no good health insurance
Everyday it was different and that was my enjoyable part of the job. Our priority was to find workers for our customers and sometimes it was at the last minute. We made a good teamwork that supported each other all the time. For me it was a valuable experience worked in staffing and to know the necessities and disposition from our workers.
productive and people savvy
Contract Worker (Current Employee), Homewood, ALDecember 12, 2013
this company really puts their best employee forward
they are very hard working
Temp to perm contract - Glock Inc.
Temporary Contractor - Glock Inc (Former Employee), Kennesaw, GANovember 18, 2013
Pros: diverse employees
Cons: second shift
Provided extensive customer service duties that included taking part orders via phone and internet for weapon recall. I led project with 4 other associates until recall timeline was complete. Because of my service level exceeded company requirements I was asked to pioneer and second shift shipping staff. As of the results of this undertaking, the company – more... decided to add a second and third shift shipping staff to it's production. – less
Havent been sent on job yet.
Assembler / QA/QC (Former Employee), clearwater, FLNovember 16, 2013
Pros: none so far
Cons: none so far
Still waiting to go out for work, its been over a month and still have not been sent out for work. And when they did call me they offered me a shift that I cant work!!!!
Quiet productive workplace
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Morrow, GANovember 4, 2013
Pros: work hours
Cons: short breaks
I learned that people information is truly confidential, how to type a little faster, and to meet quotes.
Great company to work for!
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee), HooverOctober 15, 2013
Pros: everyone is extremely nice
Cons: lack of opportunities for advancement
Great company to work for! Everyone is extremely nice.. good training.
Good company to work for if you are not pressed to find quick employment
Receptionist/Front Desk (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 21, 2013
Pros: good paying temporary positions
Cons: on call, unstable, temporary. few permanent job opportunities
Good paying temporary positions. I very much enjoyed working as a temporary receptionist and various locations.
Temp company with issues
Forklift Driver/Laborer (Former Employee), Mableton, GaJuly 12, 2013
On and off work that varied wildly. The management of the office that I dealt with has some issues that made me question the amount that I could trust them. I eventually decided that I could no longer work for them.
Stable Company
Account Representative (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNJune 17, 2013
Pros: bankers hours, helping people
Cons: gossip, back stabbing
Unstable staff and management. Unprofessional Coworkers.
Alright place to work from
Supervisor (Current Employee), Memphis, TNMay 22, 2013
I had to go thru this company to get hired at last position, they were ok to work for.
Some bad experiences with manager
Laborer (Current Employee), Metairie, LAMarch 26, 2013
Pros: other office staff was helpful and seemed fair to all workers
Cons: newly hired manager is awful
manager is rude, prejudiced and discriminatory. Other office staff dont seem to be anything like her. Jobs were nice placements, decent pay.
Very Productive
Quality Technician (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 10, 2013
Great Company to work for but very cold inside,Also great benefits.
NA
Training Coordinator (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNFebruary 19, 2013
There was nothing hard about the job. It was very easy. I enjoyed working with our customers. My co-workers where ok. Management do not believe in people wanting to branch out on their own. They feel that you should work for them for the rest of your life.
notifications are good
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee), Morrow, GAFebruary 13, 2013
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: not enough hours
unload scan product.break down and move product. load back up product.
Great place for entry level position.
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCFebruary 13, 2013
Pros: sending me to a class in alabama to train and learn.
Cons: there is no way to expand and grow with the company.
There was never a typical day at work. We always had variety of people coming in to interview. The management unfortunately was not as stable but, made us work harder as a team to get things done. My co- workers were always supportive and responsible. Never left work without making sure it was all done. The hardest part of the job would have to be keeping – more... up with the applications in the system. Therefore, we organized ourselves in a way that we always gave each other some time to dedicate to that. The most enjoyable part would have to be the challange of filling the orders. I found it very exciting and very fulfilling every single time we did. – less
Fast growing company with strong ethics
Office Manager (Current Employee), Huntsville, ALJanuary 1, 2013
Privately owned company. The owners have a great business ethic and care about their employees.
Have to be able to work under pressure and be a natural multi-tasker
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee), AlabamaDecember 7, 2012
Pros: job stability, ot, benefits, mileage reimbursements, great co workers and friendly management
Cons: on-call, long hours and weekends, orders come in at any time and you may have to drop what your doing and go to the office, work/life balance can sometimes be difficult, but not always.
A fun place to work with wonderful co workers. You must be motivated and hard working to succeed. Sometimes you have to work long hours and weekends, but the end result of job placing, and seeing those out of work finally get a job makes it worth it.