Automation Personnel Services Employee Reviews for Staffing Coordinator

Good Job
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaFebruary 1, 2017
Id recommend to anyone looking for stability. There are a lot of different positions to advance to it just take a while to get there. If you want something that will be consistent. This is the place for you.
Very personal staffing company that goes beyond expectations
Staffing Coordinator/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAJanuary 17, 2017
Fun and stressful place to work, pressed to meet sales figures. However, very enjoyable experience being able to meet lots of new people regularly and be able to problem solve to handle clients needs.
Great company
Bilingual Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALOctober 26, 2016
Awesome company to work for, nice co-workers. love to party. Learned a lot from managers and would recommend this company to others
Helping people
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Northport ALOctober 13, 2015
Answering phone and helping people find a job and changing people lives, family atmosphere, the hours are great, overall a good place to work
Staffing Coordinator
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaAugust 12, 2015
Great place to work! Management is the best I've ever worked for!! Definitely a job for a multitasker, someone who likes to stay busy. If you don't like dealing with people this job isn't for you.
Pros
Management, always having something to do, learning new things everyday
Cons
None :)
Decent
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 17, 2015
Very stressful place to work on a daily base. I've learned a lot from the place though, I've enjoying myself. Not somewhere I want to be for ever.. Management could use some work and help. love my co-workers. the stress, no one else doing their job. the people I work with are the best part of the place.
Productive workplace
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GASeptember 7, 2014
The best part of the job is helping people to find employment. Days are fast paced and very demanding, but equally rewarding.
Life in the Workplace
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Clanton, ALFebruary 10, 2014
There was not a lot of management within the office. I learned to multitask very fast. Things were also going on in the office. For example: managers, co-workers and workers coming in setting up meetings at the spur of the moment when you have a deadline for another project. The typical workday went by pretty fast because it was also so busy in the office (which I love). I loved working with my co-workers. I consider them good friends now even though I no longer work there. The most enjoyable part of the job was finding people who sincerely needed a job a good place to work with a steady pay check and security. It was always a blessing to see the smile on their faces when they were told they were hired.
Pros
If paid good money.
Cons
healthcare and benefits
Great company to work for!
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  HooverOctober 15, 2013
Great company to work for! Everyone is extremely nice.. good training.
Pros
Everyone is extremely nice
Cons
lack of opportunities for advancement
Great place for entry level position.
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 13, 2013
There was never a typical day at work. We always had variety of people coming in to interview. The management unfortunately was not as stable but, made us work harder as a team to get things done. My co- workers were always supportive and responsible. Never left work without making sure it was all done. The hardest part of the job would have to be keeping up with the applications in the system. Therefore, we organized ourselves in a way that we always gave each other some time to dedicate to that. The most enjoyable part would have to be the challange of filling the orders. I found it very exciting and very fulfilling every single time we did.
Pros
sending me to a class in alabama to train and learn.
Cons
there is no way to expand and grow with the company.
Have to be able to work under pressure and be a natural multi-tasker
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  AlabamaDecember 7, 2012
A fun place to work with wonderful co workers. You must be motivated and hard working to succeed. Sometimes you have to work long hours and weekends, but the end result of job placing, and seeing those out of work finally get a job makes it worth it.
Pros
job stability, ot, benefits, mileage reimbursements, great co workers and friendly management
Cons
on-call, long hours and weekends, orders come in at any time and you may have to drop what your doing and go to the office, work/life balance can sometimes be difficult, but not always.
No oppurtunity for adavancement
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJuly 10, 2012
A typical day included interviewing a lobby full potential new temps ,doing drug screens, online resume searches, payroll questions and answering very busy phone lines. I learned a number of things, from what not to take to management to how to best assist people who would not be elibigle for employment. Management is in need of a makeover. I had a good co worker who although sometimes distracted, made sure the job was done at the end of the day, she was dependable. The hardest part was having someone qualified for a job but not being able to place them on the job because they didn't have the right "look". The most enjoyable part was getting a call from someone thanking me for the job they were sent too and not having any mistakes with payroll!!
Pros
great way to help people who really want to work
Cons
no inside advancement