AUTOMATION PERSONNEL Employee Reviews

Good place
Order Selector (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAMay 24, 2017
good company to work for. Lots of hours and a lot of overtime which I loved. Coworkers were very very friendly. And I had a permanent position at a company that I loved.
Teamwork
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCApril 20, 2017
It was great company to work for. They will help you get where you need to be at in background as working. The company i was at, the employees was very helpful to make sure you was doing job very well
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Great Company
Production Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 13, 2017
Had a blast on every assignment I've been on, they really take care of their people. Gets you quality assignments, very quickly. Had assignment after interview before I left the parking lot.
Fast paced work enviorment
Bilingual Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Bridgeport, ALJanuary 18, 2017
I enjoyed working for this company. It was fast paced with benefits of growing. People there where nice to work with and helpful to finding people jobs.
Pros
1 hour lunch
Cons
Initial 30 days temp turns into 90+ to be hired on
report to various companies preform duties as instructed
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  houston tx 77015November 20, 2016
It was a great experience the only problem I had was there were not enough assignments or that they never seem to have enough work
TFE for Adidas is a place where you have to put up with a lot of bs.
Material Handler and Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCNovember 15, 2016
I would not work for them again if I can help it. The Temp Service is lazy,if you call you can hardly ever get someone to the phone and you have to keep calling back. And their benefits ain't no good and they lead you on thinking you gone get something more when actually it is less.
Pros
They will put you to work on a job for a fact
Cons
Send you to bad work environment, doesn't pay enough, and if you have a problem you can never get no one on the phone when you call.
i have mainly expericed mail sorting and would like a job that has better.
Mail Sorter (Former Employee) –  Morrow, GAOctober 27, 2016
my review with automation has been OK. but making the amount i was making was not enough for me to provide me and my child a place to stay. i could not even afford to put my child in childcare cause i didn't make enough a week.
Pros
they get you at a job .
Cons
that job does not pay enough to handle responsibilities.
Easy job!
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  Griffin, GAOctober 27, 2016
The last job site I was on was not a bad job. It was just so cold that my fingers burned very badly everyday I got off. We also would work like two weeks straight and I did not like that a lot. But overall the job was not bad at all. The work was really easy!
Pros
Free lunch if you wanted it
Cons
It was so cold that my fingers hurt
Fun place to work
Bilingual Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALOctober 26, 2016
Great company to work for. Wonderful co-workers and would recommend this company to others. Learned a lot from my manager.
Great Company to work for!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALOctober 19, 2016
Automation Personnel Services is an excellent company to work for! I have enjoyed every day that I have worked for Automation. Great Pay and benefits, Excellent management! I have learned a lot!
Pros
Great management, Great Pay and Excellent Benefits
Cons
None! I have had a great experience!
Employment Service Review
Machine Operator/Quality Control (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALOctober 4, 2016
I personally have used Automation Personnel Services in the past and have been hired for a position every time I have walked in the door. I have used their services when I could no longer wait and had to receive immediate source of income. I recommend Automation Personnel Services for individuals that are skilled or non skilled previously who have a good work ethic.
Pros
High possibility of same day hire for skilled or non skilled individuals who have a good work ethic
Cons
Temporary Jobs are just that Temporary
Great
Assembly/Sorter (Former Employee) –  Mableton, GASeptember 23, 2016
I liked the job placement they have the company may not have hired us on but at least we were paid the right amount for our work and not treated so much as temps but as apart of a team a unit and i really appreciated the about the jobs that they found for me when i was there
Provide good services but lack of direction
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  College Park, GAJuly 14, 2016
Working with this company was exciting and amusing, I've always been interested in learning about where my mail comes from.
Machinist
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 29, 2016
Worked at Goodman Manufacturing. Operated several machines to produce parts for A/C units. Moving materials,supplies, and tools. Accountable for scrapped parts. Although the experience was challenging it allowed me to become more diligent, accurate, and sufficient in my work and character.
Benefits
Cons
No benefits
Work day
Customer Service/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Pelham, ALMay 27, 2016
• Answering phones on a multi-line phone
• Scan documents, fax, and make copies, check mail
• Take customer’s orders online through a Customer Service System
• Sending out invoices and alphabetically filing invoices
• Data entry
What I learned
Receptionist(Clerical) (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAMay 16, 2016
I learned a lot today when it comes to wanting to opening your own business. What all requirements you will need in order to have a wonderful successful business.
Pros
You make good money working for yourself
Cons
It's a lot of work, time and money to get started
decent people
Staffing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALApril 21, 2016
The office staff are good people. fun and treat you like family if you fit the enviorment well enough. They are considerate and caring and often work well with you overall.
Pros
friendly and fun
Cons
pay and advancement
NIce Pay and good placement
Detailer and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Morrow, GAApril 5, 2016
i liked these job placements because they paid well and also gave me the experience neccesary to be succesful in which ever career i chose. For example i enjoyed demolition work for Belfore.
No respect from Managers
Sr. Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Spring, TXMarch 30, 2016
terrible management no support from corporate no human resources department the so called open door policy jeopardizing clients and employees safety
Good place to find work
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALMarch 22, 2016
I did temporary job assignments, with different companies.Some of the job duties including stocking, pulling frieght, forklift operator. maintenance
Pros
work
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AUTOMATION PERSONNEL. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval