Automation Employee Reviews

productive and fun workplace to learnd and alot of challenging
CNC Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Bethlehem, GAJanuary 20, 2016
I have learnd alot of skills, driving forklift and run the CNC machine also run wire to a CNC welding robots, built walls and lots of drilling and measuring
Pros
health benefits
Cons
short break
It was a nice temp agency to work for. They found work for me immediately and always paid me on time each week,
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAAugust 23, 2016
Not much to say here. The temp agency placed me in a nice warehouse to work. The people were cool there and so were the supervisors. The only thing that made me leave was the work. I was generally sick of working around only trash and the set of clothes i set out to work in had very deep stains in them.
Pros
Work environment was safe for the most part and attendance was lenient.
Cons
Shorter than usual breaks.
Productive and kind environment
Inspector (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, TNAugust 17, 2016
my duties at nissan were to come in and prepare myself to go to my position and start inspecting the car parts that were given to me and when I'd be done I'd send them off to the line and continued with more parts.
N/a
Transqroup (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 23, 2016
Well some day be slow & fast what I have learn was to work in a good paste do my job to fullest of my ability. Management it is good at sometimes but, coworker I have to give the worker A+ because when it time to get the job done we do it.. hardest part unload trucks by hand...etc
very unorganized
loader/dock worker (Former Employee) –  TennesseeMay 15, 2016
Did not like working for Automation. They are very unorganized as a company and do a bad job communicating and keeping up with files. I would not work for them again
Pros
you have a job
Cons
its with automation
laid back
actuator/regulator assembler tester (Current Employee) –  earth city st.charles,moDecember 27, 2015
This place needs a lot of work to become what they act like they are. They have all these rules & regulations that are not enforced especially by the very people that have put them in place.there is very little to no GROWTH potential.To be fair its a great place for teen/college kid starting out, extra income for a person re-entering the work force & a semi-retired person.
Pros
provides fresh fruit daily, bread & butter for brkfst
Cons
very little to no accountability, little to no growth potential
Okay
INVENTORY SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAMarch 30, 2016
Unreliable company with limited resources and support. I feel like the company lacks communication and productivity.
Controls Designer (Former Employee) –  Eugene, ORFebruary 20, 2016
The work environment was good and they supported me when I needed to take personal time several times a week due to medical conditions.
Cons
Fun place to learn new engineering tasks everyday
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTDecember 4, 2015
Hands on and real time experience. I have thoroughly enjoyed my whole 9 years long with this company... Had good mentors.
Pros
Free Coffee, Flex week
Small Automation and Controls Distributor
SENIOR KEY ACCOUNTS MANAGER, SAS (Southwestern (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 30, 2015
I was one of three automation and controls distributor salespeople responsible for both pre and post sale support and market development.
Great Working environment
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Atlanta GaJune 23, 2014
We usually started out by picking orders and loading trucks. Then we would unload and check quality and quantity and put inventory away.
Pros
1 hour lunch
Cons
no benifits
Working in fast paced environment
Sr. System Software Engineer in Test - Qualcomm (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 30, 2015
Fun & quickly moving team, fun to be part of something really cutting edge. Opportunities to learn but in just one paradigm
Just another day
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Mt. Clemons MichiganJanuary 5, 2015
They sell automotive items for the production end of the automotive industry. A typical day would be getting my guys pallets to inventory. clear out anything in the way of the receiving bay incase we had something large coming in or being shipped out. purchasing anything that might be needed for the warehouse such as pallet racks, boxes, and anything shipping related. Other management included our accountant and the owner of the company. I had 6 men that worked under me that were great hard workers. the hardest part of the job was dealing with the accountant who really did not understand the business and dealing with the owner to get approval to order the things needed to do our job. and the most enjoyable part of the job was having the 6 other warehouse guys around.
Pros
start time
Cons
no health care and no sick days
About my experience at Automation
Temporary Agent (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCJanuary 5, 2015
A typical day working for this company, depending on where they assign you, is pretty average in general. I didn't really learn much while working for the companies I did work for other than "I was there to a job and I don't get paid as much as the normal employee because technically I don't work there." That's pretty much the core values of every temp service I've ever worked for.

When it comes to co-workers, everyone I've worked with were decent people. We were all pretty much striving for the same thing in general. The hardest part of the of the jobs in general was getting through the work week without getting fired, LOL! The most enjoyable part of the job I'd have to say is "Payday".
Quality work
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Manchester, TNJuly 27, 2015
the job itself was really fun an easy to do. the management was horrible. The managers had no managing experience. They didn't know how to mange their employees. We only had one day off a week and they would always mess up you checks.
Pros
easy work
Cons
bad management
Productive work place
Assembler, Packager, Manufacture, Trimmer (Former Employee) –  Morrow, GAJuly 31, 2015
Gained great experience in this establishment. Thou it is a temp service i gave 100% and ended all my assignments with a recommendation.
Pros
Experience
Cons
no room for advancement
Very easy going for decent pay
Productions Assistant (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCDecember 10, 2014
Working with automation was very easy going and predictable, the job we had to do revolved around distributing news papers across the plant with proper formation, all papers were stuffed with holiday coupons and promotions across the state. Using the machines to help, coupon books and ad papers were rapidly placed into the machines to go down the line to stuff the papers. Afterward papers were packed on to a dolly so they were prepared for shipping.
Pros
all employees went on group lunches, very family oriented, very decent pay
Cons
temporary work, predicatable
Very busy place...
Accounting Clerk/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAFebruary 12, 2013
My day starts at 7:00 and end at 4:30. I have learned a lot with Automation. It is a great place to work but the commute is starting to get me to. I leave the house at 6:00 get into work around 7 depending on traffic. Not only do I do A/P, I also do Customer Service for our Division10wholesale Website. The most enjoyable part of my job is when I am having a good day, the hardest part of my job is when management is not having a good day, they do not make it enjoyable. I really have nothing to say about my co-workers.
I really need to get a job close to home. It has to be full time not temporary.
Pros
we have free lunches probably once every two months
Cons
no breaks
Fast Paced & Meeting Different People
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJanuary 12, 2013
Interviewing people and getting to know their needs and skills for job placement. Talking alot on the telephone and trying to interview via phone. Long hours was the hardest part and being on call. Learned how to communicate with a variety of people, even when they got upset with you when you didn't have any work for them.
Pros
relaxed atmosphere
Cons
enjoyable people to work with
productive and fun place to work
Sr QA Analyst (Lead) (Current Employee) –  Plymouth, MNFebruary 13, 2015
dynamic environment. fun place. Lot of opportunies to learn.
excellent co workers.work life balance
learning organization.