AutoMax

AutoMax Employer Reviews

Auto Repossession Coordinator/Collections (Former Employee), Arlington, TXApril 4, 2014
collections
learned about new guildlines
management was awesome
co-workers were team players
over time was the most enjoyable part of my job
Automotive deilership
Auto Technician (Former Employee), Killeen, TXOctober 23, 2013
Pros: great people
Cons: small shop, only had one stall.
Work started at 7 AM with an hour for lunch. Work was plentiful. The people I worked with were great and willing to help in any situation. The shop itself was poor as it was to small for the amount of technicians and the volume of vehicles being worked on. This was a commission based paying job.
Values were far from making people happy
Service Advisor (Former Employee), Killeen, TXApril 24, 2013
Pros: compensation
Cons: employees, management, values.
Management was very forward, blunt, and hurtful. If a problem risen with customers, you were forced to take care of the situation on your own. For example; I customer dropped their vehicle off for warranty repairs, well after taking the necessary part(s) off the technician had not had the proper parts to complete the repair. The vehicle at that time – more... would not be drivable or safe to try. So I went to my manager, whom has to authorize everything in any situation. I asked about possibly putting the customer in a loaner vehicle, My manager became irate. He then called the technician in the office were we had been talking and asked us both " whose paying for the loaner car for the customer?" The tech and I just looked at each other, unsure if we were supposed to answer. Needless to say, I payed for it, only to make it right for the customer. – less
Not a fun job, but the people are ok
Parts Runner (Former Employee), oklahoma cityFebruary 17, 2013
I worked as a parts runner and it involved being stuck in rush hour traffic for 2+ hours a day. the management wasnt very understanding of this and I was often told to deliver something thru rush hour at five oclock. I was supposed to get off at five.
Productive enviroment and a very positive atmosphere
Cashier (Former Employee), Killeen, TXJanuary 9, 2013
Working with the Automax team was a very positive experience. I met a lot of great people that I stay in touch with today. It kept me extremely busy and helped improve my multitasking skills immensely. Management was always very helpful and understanding. The hardest part of the job I would have to say would be irate customers because no matter how – more... good my customer service skills are it is extremely difficult to calm down a very upset customer. The most enjoyable part of the job would be the happy customers because nothing makes my day more than seeing smiling customers. – less
Train Service advisors and Technicians
Trainer (Former Employee), Reynoldsburg, OHJanuary 8, 2013
Train Service advisors and Technicians in perofrming the highest quality of service and work on each automobile as if it were their Mother's.
Improperly managed and foul payroll deductions
Client Advisor (Former Employee), Killeen, TXJuly 23, 2012
Pros: lots of traffic
Cons: payroll, co-workers, management, lack of training
The sales team on the pre-owned section is poorly managed, your pay has deductions left and right for items sometimes that there are no proof for. There is no training besides online training done by Ford or any other dealer.
Enjoyed driving to various locations
Part Time/On Call--Same as above (Former Employee), Harrisburg, PAMay 14, 2012
Pros: got to meet a lot of people
Cons: sometimes very long hours
Able to drive a lot of different vehicle makes and models. A typical day would start with picking up and delivering cars to various dealers, auction centers throughout PA. Learned how important it is to maintain your vehicle, as regular maintance will prolong the life of the vehicle.
Fast and fun paced enviorment
Receptionist (Former Employee), Killeen, TexasFebruary 28, 2012
Outstanding place to work, always keeps you busy and motivated.
poor Customer Service
Car Sales Associate (Former Employee), Killeen, TXFebruary 5, 2012
Pros: relaxed work environment
Cons: customers were not treated properly, taken advantage of
Customers are not cherished and treated as such. Sales People were rude and had bad language and Management did not perform proper reviews to eliminate the negative work environment, which made it impossible for me to continue my Employment.
Learning atmosphere
Asst. Manager (Current Employee), Gurgaon, HRMay 4, 2014
A work place where one will go through challenges of automobile industry in terms of business , manpower I.r issues ,at the same time involved in lot of technologies and customer including off road vehchiles, two wheelers, four wheelers, job works.
profitabilty is big challenge for the company as the industry growing in no's of years . fixed cost including – more... permanents worker salary rising day by day
Over all learning is good about complete prospect of industry in automobile industry – less
s
Assistant Engineer (Current Employee), Gurgaon, HRFebruary 20, 2014
Pros: transport facility, lunch
Cons: long hours, no promotions
the management was skilled and co-operative.
i started my career here.