Title: Administrative Assistant (Non-Exempt)
Department: Consumer Finance 1-800-New Deal- Roswell
Status: Full Time Hourly - $12.00 per hour
Reports To: Consumer Finance Manager Branch Manager
Educate and sell benefits of title pawn refinance program to incoming callers of
1-800 number. Assist Branch Manager with Administrative duties.
- Daily follow up on missed calls and previous applicants to insure maximum closing penetration
- Pre-qualify applicants with usage of credit applications, credit bureaus, and gratis reports
- Set appointments for closings and follow up daily on missed appointments
- Application entry on all qualifying consumers and subsequent verification of stated information
- Explain and execute loan closing documentation
- Payoff title pawns and pick up titles
- Clean up of final loan packet, data entry and lien perfection
- Georgia Industrial Loan Act (GILA) experience is a strong plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in M/S Excel and Word
Scheduled Work Hours:
- Required to comply with predetermined work hours within the time frame of Monday through Saturday 8:30a.m – 6:30p.m. Current schedule is set as a five day work week, however employee understands these hours are subject to change according to business needs and management’s objectives.
Indeed - 7 months ago
Since 1989, AAC has been the premier choice for automobile buyers with less than perfect credit as well as those with excellent pay...