AUTOMOBILE Employee Reviews

four stars
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Montezuma, IAJanuary 4, 2015
this was a very good company to work for i would give it four stars. I went in and inspected rails before they got shipped out. Quality should be the first priorityy for any business. Management was a big contributor to my success along with the team work of my co-workers.The hardest part of the day rejecting the parts and reworking them correctly. the most enjoyable part of the day is when I knew the customer would receive a quality product.
Pros
good teamwork
Cons
excessive hours
Professional and Exciting place to work.
Insurance Licensed Agent (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge LaApril 17, 2012
I start my day by calling customers. Mangement is always ready to help with any problem, my co-workersare always friendly ready to lend a hand. The hardest part of my job is when I've done all that I possibly can to help my customer, and it's still wasn't good enough, but I go on with a smile knowing I did my best. The most enjoyable part of my job is to know that no matter what happens I can still go on with a smile.
Pros
activities fo employees
Cons
not enough promotions
excellent workplace with access to exercise area and cafeteria
Claims Support Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dearborn MichiganJuly 31, 2013
On a typical day, work was mostly busy, being very productive throughout the day. Learned various job applications in order to perform my duties. Management catered to the workers needs. worked well with my co-worker, being a real team player. The hardest part of my job was the changing in work schedules. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning new things.
Pros
Bonuses; product discounts
Cons
healthcare
fun learning experience
Light Duty Truck Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Elmira Heights nyOctober 26, 2012
a typical day at work includes working on customer vehicles. i learned a great deal from replacing parts to actually troubleshooting systems to find a problem. there wasnt much management since me and my father ran the business. the hardest part of the job was changing transmissions. the most enjoyable was learning all the skills
Pros
made my own hours
Cons
did all the work and underpaid
worked on door line
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INFebruary 6, 2014
Well I loved my job but I had 4 shoulder sugeries and lost my job because I couldn't heal in time. I cannot work in a factory setting at all because of that.
Mechanic
Mechanic Firestone (Former Employee) –  Biloxi, MSSeptember 5, 2014
Maintenance, repair and service on all residential and commercial HVAC.