Job Title: Digital Merchandiser/Inventory Specialist
Department: Used Cars
Our company is looking for someone who is ready to step into a long-term and reliable career. This is a full-time position with standard office hours, but does require some flexibility. The more you master as an employee, the more opportunity you have and the further you will go. Our specific automotive industry allows you to achieve your financial goals in half of the amount of time required by most management training programs. Our program allows you to be actively involved from day one. You will have an opportunity to work with some of the top producers in the metroplex and take part in research and decision making that greatly affects the company. We are looking for someone who is looking to start a career and make a twenty year decision by joining our company. We need someone who is mentally active and sharp enough to learn quickly in a fast paced environment as well as become familiar with multiple tests and software. We are in need of someone who would be more than a great addition to the team and exceed all current expectations. This person needs to have a wide variety of skills and have a desire to continue to grow.
Essential Duties include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Ensure the success of our dealership by providing best in class photos, written descriptions and listing of vehicle options and features for each of our used cars.
Make sure that we are compliant with state used vehicle laws by stickering every car with a window sticker and state required buyer's guide.
Appraises vehicle trades along with the used-vehicle department manager.
Keeps abreast of and ensures compliance with all federal and state laws and regulations regarding the used-vehicle industry.
Approves all paperwork from auctions and provides proper documentation to the office for purchases.
Notifies the used vehicle department director of anticipated delivery of purchases.
Maintains professional appearance.
Attends managers meetings as requested.
Must be able to manage and direct all porters.
This person must be able to work directly with the Internet Marketing Specialist who coordinates pictures and pricing of all vehicles.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
- While there are no minimum requirements, an individual must have the knowledge and skill set to perform job duties at a high level.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
State Sales License
Valid Driver's License
SEDENTARY - Exerts up to 25 lbs. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects, including the human body. This job involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
This person must be able to work efficiently in a fast paced environment. We need someone who can work quickly but maintains a high quality of work. There will be a high workload at times and therefore we need someone who works well under pressure, staying composed and organized.