Automotive Resources International Employee Reviews in United States

Disconnect in Management; Company is Cheap
Client Services (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJAugust 9, 2016
This is a great job for entry level employees, but once you get near or into management, the culture changes. Managers are back-stabbing and don't work together. One Vice President has a penchant for hiding in the stall in the men's room and then telling others what he heard. So childish. Job security is poor. If someone in management doesn't like you, they find a way to get rid of you and HR has no backbone to intervene. Also, management is almost exclusively white male. Diversity is not embraced.

The cost of benefits is really high. Senior management keeps touting what a great job they are doing and how much money the company is making and then they charge us a crazy amount for our health insurance.
Pros
The work environment is really nice and well maintained, headquarters has a great cafeteria and there is a small bonus every year for all employees.
Cons
Micromanaging supervisors, cost of health insurance, no advancement opportunities for women or minorities, in-fighting in management.
Good place to work where everyone feels like family
Client Administrator (Current Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJ 08054April 25, 2016
A typical work day consists of interacting with clients and coworkers in providing top notch customer service. I have learned that building relationships is the most important part of being successful in business. The management team is very supportive and understanding of my needs as an employee and always find time to speak one on one with me. My co-workers are like family and I feel as though I can always count on them for help or support. The hardest part of the job for me is that there is not always an immediate solution to every question or concern which delays satisfying the customer. The most enjoyable part of the job are the people I work with. I have built may lasting and meaningful relationships that mean a great deal to me.
Pros
Free coffee, free lunches, employee recognition system
Bad Place To Work HR HAD NO IDEA WHAT THERE DOING
Management (Former Employee) –  Volvo MargateSeptember 3, 2015
Took HR OVER 1 month to call me for an interview. The HR person was very rude, and low class. There is a reason why every one keeps leaving this place.
Pros
nothing
Cons
HR LACKS BIG TIME
Good company if you like doing the same job daily
Technical Resource Center Technician (Current Employee) –  Grapevine, TXJuly 9, 2015
The position is for a person that is satisfied with doing the same job day after day. Little chance of advancement on job merit.
Pros
Nice office
Cons
Boring with little chance to advance without a degree.
What they want to be is amazing but tons of growing pains
client relations (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJJune 29, 2015
Ari simply can not keep up with the growth of the company. The culture is suffering. There are employees that have tons of product knowledge and years of experience mixed with employees fresh out of college. This isn't a bad mix but I've watched the older employees not get promoted when they deserved the job. (I'm one of the young College grads) Once you get into the company there is little guidance in making sure you are placed in the proper career path. The supervisors are in meeting a large part of the day. Most of the day is spent fixing escalated issues. There are leaders in place with leadership training yet there are no processes in place. We have meetings to boost moral but most of what's talked about in the meetings in the opposite of the way this company works. The benefits , vacation time and location are great but everything else don't believe the hype!
Pros
Benefits, vacation time, college tuition reimbursement
Cons
no processes, poor leadership, over worked and unsatisfacted employees
Great Company
Senior Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJMay 15, 2015
Great place to work, everyone is very friendly and helpful. They care about their employees and promote a healthy work/life balance. Many great benefits including 100% tuition reimbursement.
Fun
Delivery Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJMarch 24, 2015
It is a competitive but fair environment to work, they treat everyone equally and with respect. I can not say enough good things about this company.
company
Information Security Analyst (Current Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJFebruary 25, 2015
Great company to work for but the compensation could be better. They are continuing to grow internationally but advancement is becoming more limited
Client Relations
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJMarch 19, 2014
• Interact with current customers and prospects to develop relationships resulting in future sales and increased business
• Prepare financial and operating data for fifteen client portfolios with a total annual expenditure of 30 million dollars
• Develop and coordinate strategic performance reviews with an emphasis on client cost reduction initiatives
• Maintain awareness to ARI’s position in the market while maintaining knowledge of competition’s strengths and weaknesses as it relates to program offerings and services.
• Review and analyze the total cost of ownership for active and sold vehicles to determine ways of optimizing the life of the vehicle while reducing expenses.
Growing company at the cutting edge of fleet management.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Grapevine, TXMay 21, 2012
ARI's call center takes approximately 10,000 calls a day or 1.3 million annually. Most of the management team was promoted from within and have worked their way up through the ranks. I like the fact that every call is unique and challenging. My coworkers are all knowledgeable and tenured technicians from the automotive industry. The management team prides itself on growing individuals and seeing he or she come to their full potential. The hardest part about the job is staying on task. Each person has a story to tell and there is only so much time in a single day.
Pros
frequent paid lunches and holiday pay
Cons
short breaks. can be monotonous at times.