Autopart International, Inc Employee Reviews

Not a good place to work
Driver (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, CTSeptember 29, 2017
Lack management in place and always short staffed never giving time to take a break, if they do they tell u to take a 10 min brake out of a 9 hour work shift
Good
New Store Setup Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Norton, MAAugust 7, 2017
If you show promise and work hard you should have room for advancement. You don't have to worry much about being micromanaged as long as you're doing what you need to do.
Stay away!
Driver 1 (Former Employee) –  Monroeville, PAMarch 24, 2017
Managers are rude and have no manners when speaking to drivers. They mock all drivers behind their backs. There are no raises and no chances to excel. APPLY FOR ANOTHER JOB!!! SERIOUSLY!
Pros
Cons
Everything! Bad place
Great job, easy to handle
Commercial Counter Sales (Current Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAFebruary 24, 2017
Good place to work. Dealing with customers was really a uplifting experience since you learn from customers to deal with the different personalities. Also, there are great co-workers to work with, which makes every day a great adventure.
Horrible stay away
Driver (Former Employee) –  JAX, FLAugust 3, 2016
Wow where do I start pay was awful. 3 different managers in 6 months to give you and idea of how much turn over there was. Co-workers uhhhhh worthless, and they tell you every other Saturday you will work. HA!!!! Talk about every Saturday and only 2 off the whole time I worked at that horrible place. Yet I couldn't get OT so I had to leave early during the week to not get to many hours. What a complete waste of my time.
Pros
Going home
Cons
Coming to work
Stay away !
DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Downingtown, PAJuly 17, 2016
Pay is barely over min. wage and they watch you like a hawk with GPS ! Multi task required in warehouse is ok. Manager is rude only cares about moving product.
Pros
Cons
Pay
Horrible job
Driver Helper (Current Employee) –  Hicksville, NYMay 19, 2016
The manger there is very rude not a team. Player treats his employees horrible have no respect for people just a bad job that don't care about u
Worst Company Ever
Driver (Former Employee) –  Brockton, MAMarch 4, 2016
I'll keep it short and sweet. Cheap company. Lies to you. Doesn't credit you sick time you accumulated. Co-workers are mostly retired old guys who think they are king sh1t and don't have to put stock away. No 90 day review. No raise within 6 months that I was there. Had to rely on the Government for my raise since it was changed from 9.50 to 10 minimum in my state while I was employed there. Accumulated 24 hours sick time within 6 months I was there yet each time I logged in I had straight 0's across the board beside sick time. Told them about it and like I said lied to me. Told me it was fixed only to see they only credited me 9 hours sick time within 6 months working there LOL. 3 different managers came and went within 6 months that I was there. Tells you all you need to know about the joke company. Funny I got another job and happens to turn out the manager there use to work at Autopart International as a manager for 7 years. To make a long story short he must of knew what a sh1t hole joke place it was because he even encouraged me to not even give a notice and just leave to work for him. I took his advice and did that. They want to burn me on sick time? I'll burn them on giving a notice. Stay far away from this company. It has to be literally the worst company I have ever worked for and I honestly mean that.
Pros
nothing.
Cons
everything.
its ok
Auto Parts Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJNovember 22, 2015
its good if its a second job , the pay is ok and the job can get boring at times . great if its your second job.................
High employee retention
District & Branch Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Sharon, MAAugust 8, 2015
a company that was able to last through multiple generations of change in the transportation and challenges in the economy to become one of the leaders in the automotive industry.
Original ownership was always dedicated to its customers and its employees; allowing it to grow and become a force in the aftermarket.
Pros
acute vision of changing markets.
Not a great place to work
Driver 2 (Former Employee) –  New YorkApril 4, 2015
Worse place you could work for take advantage of their employees no organization of anything want you to do more then your job title. Will not work with you if a day off was needed after working 3 months straight without a day off want you to cover other stores that are over a hour away. Told you could use a company work vehicle to travel to other stores then when you do get in trouble for it
Cons
To much work load for one person expected way to much out of one guy
Average
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 23, 2014
While working a autopart international I can tell you the staff was very friendly. I also can say that the harder you work the more recognition you. At autopart international I could tell you that there philosophy was that it takes a team of hard working individuals to get the job done.
Pros
Flexible schedule and a 30 minute lunch break.
Cons
N/a
Very fast paced job daily, with much multi-tasking.
Credit Representative (Former Employee) –  Norton, MAJuly 29, 2013
Every day was extremely busy. I applied payments to customers accounts. I was in charge of helping out 26 of our stores by phone or email with credit problems. Management was very good to me. Co-workers were very friendly and helpful. The hardest part of the job was trying to keep the fast pace of all different job details, within an eight hour day with no overtime allowed.
Pros
Management would allow flex time for Doctor's appointments, etc.
Cons
Extreme amount of work to cover in such a short time.