PATIENT CARE COORDINATOR – Burnsville
Avada Audiology & Hearing Care of Minnesota has an immediate opening for full time patient care coordinator position in our Burnsville Office. We will train our candidate to set health care screening appointments by phone, greet new and current patients, keep detailed computer records, and perform health care services. Responsibilities will include: patient care, telemarketing (approximately 1/3 of the position), office management and administrative function. Ideal candidate will have out-bound phone calling experience. Only persons desiring to work 8:30-5:00 Mon-Fri need apply.
Avada’s Mission: to serve people with hearing difficulties, tinnitus and balance disorders with the highest degree of professionalism, technology and service to assure outstanding patient satisfaction. The company has 44 employees and is a subsidiary of Hearing Healthcare Management, Inc., a nationally recognized leader in the hearing healthcare field in the U.S operating in 22 states.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Prior Telemarketing and appointment setting experience preferred as well as solid
communications skills, including active listening and effective speaking and writing.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain the highest ethical standards in the work environment
- Demonstrated skill in organizing work, setting priorities and planning ahead required.
- Demonstrated ability to work with detailed information; high accuracy required.
- Proven ability to work with a variety of people
- High school degree required with 1-2 years college or technical school
- Word and Excel proficiency required.
- Must enjoy data entry. Preferred 40+ WPM
- GoldMine Software knowledge a plus but not a requirement
Full benefit package available including incentive compensation, 401K, health, dental, vision, life & disability.
Avada Audiology & Hearing Care has 35 hearing care office locations in MN and WI. Our expanding company is looking for an energetic person, eager to grow with the Avada team, learn new professional skills and build on his/her experience with a 22 year MN BBB accredited company that helps improve the quality of people’s lives through better hearing care. Avada is the largest hearing health care provider in MN, awarded the 2000 Better Business Bureau’s Integrity award.
Visit our website at www.avada.com to learn more about our company.