Availity Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Great company to work for
Developer II (Current Employee) –  Brentwood, TNJanuary 28, 2016
From the CEO down the Org chart, Availity is an employee sensitive company. HR invests money and time for employee satisfaction and health wellness.

Projects are numerous and challenging.
Pros
Caring company
Cons
Fun if you are in the right department
Client Service Rep II (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 7, 2015
I would say some of management isn't what they appeared to be. You will leave there with handles on training as a Tier III or the highest Tier IT Support. Where you will not need any certification.
Pros
You are trained for IT Customer Service mostly IT
Cons
You should leave the company after 2 years
Too Political
QA (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 2, 2015
The company is too political. Management cannot be trusted. The experience leaves a bad taste mainly because of the politics.
Pros
Benefits / Pay
Cons
Management cannot be trusted
More of a Mom and Pops company
Operation Center Technician (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 22, 2014
There really wasn't a training plan, very uncomfortable and unprofessional environment. I was treated different because I had a college degree, and the upper management didn't have a college degree, but has been with the company 10 years plus. It was a very unethical atmosphere, in the department I was in. The overall company is a great and homing environment.
Productive Place
Client Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville,FlJanuary 11, 2015
Cool and fun place to work, the environment is always surrounding nothing is ever the same,my first call center job and its been a great experience so far. I've learned different things about the medical field well at least the submitting claims aspect of it, the co workers are cool you can ask anyone questions and they will be there to assist you
Callers are horrible but the environment is good
Client Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 3, 2013
Callers will test you and management has little support.Callers are horrible but the environment is good
Productive and fun workplace
Client Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis,InDecember 31, 2012
I like my call center experience at Availity. I learned about new software systems, and about EDI implementation guide, also how to detect and read errors in claims received, and providing technical support to their clients.
Pros
friendly environment
Cons
pay needs to be equal for the amount of work that is required
Great wrkplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 14, 2014
This was an excellent work environment with employees that were always willing to help.
Good company
Market Specialist (Current Employee) –  MaineMarch 16, 2014
If you enjoy autonomy, traveling and working from home, this is a great job.