Avalanche Salon & Spa, located in Collegeville, PA is currently seeking a friendly and responsible person to join our team as a front desk receptionist. This position is a part-time position working two days per week.
Days: Tuesday & Thursday each week
Time: Tuesday 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM, Thursday 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
The Front Desk Receptionist greets, instructs, schedules and collects payments from our valued clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES (This list may not include all duties assigned)
1. Greets clients and visitors in a prompt, courteous, and helpful manner.
2. Collects payments from clients.
3. Utilizes appointment software to schedule client services.
4. Answers telephone, screens calls, takes messages, and provides information.
5. Screens visitors and responds to routine requests for information.
6. Maintains work area and reception area in neat and orderly manner.
7. Performs related work as required.
8. Other duties as assigned by manager/owner.
- ENVIRONMENTAL: Work is performed in a relaxed, spa/salon environment.
- VISION: Must be able to see 20/20 vision with correction.
- COMMUNICATION: Must be able to read, write, and communicate English language. Involves frequent contact with staff and clients.
- PHYSICAL: May require occasional sitting, standing, and walking for extended periods of time in an office environment. Requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, telephone, copier, fax machine, and other office equipment as needed.
- TRAVEL: None
- EDUCATION: High School Diploma or GED preferred
- LICENSURE: None
- EXPERIENCE: Knowledge of business office procedures and Salon Reception experience preferred.