Avalanche Employee Reviews

Good
Supervisor/Manager (Former Employee) –  Pago PagoJanuary 19, 2017
Enjoy this field work, meeting a lot of people. Lean a lot while working. Looking forward on many challenges and experience.
Pros
meet a lot of people
Cons
no lunch break
To far workplace with no fun.
Canvasser (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJune 5, 2016
A daily day consisted of a 30 min drive to get their everyday when wither would let it. You walked for 4 hrs and would go door to door soliciting to sell free roof and paint estimates. The compensation was pretty low and the co-workers and management all despised each other making it a bad work environment. The hardest part of the job is trying to get customers to say yes. This was unless you were a senior, or a female. The most enjoyable part of the job was watching the chaos between multiple people.
Pros
A little commission
Cons
no breaks, no security, to competitive
It was a great oppertunity
Plumbers Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Arkadelphia, ARFebruary 8, 2016
I learned a lot about management as well as practice. The work was steady and consistent until the end. Pay was competitive and based on skill and asset level. My boss was very respectful.
easy going job
Property Inspector and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  philadelphia pa June 17, 2013
go out to people house's and talk to the costumers and then i would take pictures of the properties and the hazzards and then i would take all the information back to the office and put the information into the computer and summit the pictures and diagram to the company.
Pros
flexable hours
Cons
work slows down in the winter time
Horrible Place
Customer Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Titusville, PAJanuary 8, 2013
I worked at Avalanche for a short time and I was never paid. It was one of the worst jobs that I have ever had
Pros
n/a
Cons
not getting paid